Thread: S.P.I.C.E. ladie... tark to yah family dem...

Credits

S.P.I.C.E. ladie... tark to yah family dem...

(firstly Spice ladie what were you wearing the other night at Juicy dat chit smelled great... chit gyal you almost get bite jred...).. But back to yah family. Tell dem me say Dem hafu come kahnsistant, and correct. When me roll up to aryou at JahSon party last week friday me min tink me hab dem pattarn set. Me a figure dat dee one "N" min da Good one the quiet one, and the unruly(o.k. not unruly but more outgoing) one was "J" (3 min late I think). So I roll up to who would fit my profile for "N" the quiet one, and say whats up and explain my why of deducing who is who, when she tell me she's "J". What your "J", no way... then why you look like that, why you actin so quiet? No, no allyuh playin wit my head now, I said. Allyuh need to pick a persona an stick wit it... Ar else I really go have to bite one ah dem in order to tell dem apart. I don't spend enough time round them to be able to tell dem apart... something has to give... we may need to work out a color scheme or something..

Credits
    Hello why you have the people girl chile pictures plaster in your post...spice ladie did not need a reference...I sure she woulda know who j and n was...

I telling...where is DR. Wax (Sr.)...

Credits
    (starts to whistle like a construction worker)

(slowly walks out of post)
    Live your Life!
    www.REVELLERSinc.com

Credits

Boss but you nuh see one a dem taller..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by PJK

Boss but you nuh see one a dem taller..

buh i tell he dat arready... he claim is de shoes...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cimo 2
    (firstly Spice ladie what were you wearing the other night at Juicy dat chit smelled great... chit gyal you almost get bite jred...).. But back to yah family. Tell dem me say Dem hafu come kahnsistant, and correct. When me roll up to aryou at JahSon party last week friday me min tink me hab dem pattarn set. Me a figure dat dee one "N" min da Good one the quiet one, and the unruly(o.k. not unruly but more outgoing) one was "J" (3 min late I think). So I roll up to who would fit my profile for "N" the quiet one, and say whats up and explain my why of deducing who is who, when she tell me she's "J". What your "J", no way... then why you look like that, why you actin so quiet? No, no allyuh playin wit my head now, I said. Allyuh need to pick a persona an stick wit it... Ar else I really go have to bite one ah dem in order to tell dem apart. I don't spend enough time round them to be able to tell dem apart... something has to give... we may need to work out a color scheme or something..
    Yuh meh breds and all but...if either of them were peepin, they wouldn't have understood a word u just said.

Roz
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SkoolboY
    Yuh meh breds and all but...if either of them were peepin, they wouldn't have understood a word u just said.

BBBBBBBBWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHH *DEAD*

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by yanktiguan
    buh i tell he dat arready... he claim is de shoes...
    buh wha if deh not standin' togeda?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SkoolboY
    Shoot...I dont understand a word he just said!

Credits
    Yanktiguan where are you??? translation please

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ARAMˣITA
    Yanktiguan where are you??? translation please
    bbbwwwaaaahhhahahahahahahah.... alllyuh funny no rass...

Credits

Re:????

All I could understand was S.P.I.C.E ladie the rest went completely over my head! You are too much Cimo!

It's very easy to distinguish between the two of them. They have similar personalities so you can't use that to tell you which is which. If you were to look at them very closely you would be able to know which is "M" and which is "J". If that doesn't help you then you will have to talk them into wearing name tags cause I can't help you.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by S.P.I.C.E Ladie
    All I could understand was S.P.I.C.E ladie the rest went completely over my head! You are too much Cimo!

It's very easy to distinguish between the two of them. They have similar personalities so you can't use that to tell you which is which. If you were to look at them very closely you would be able to know which is "M" and which is "J". If that doesn't help you then you will have to talk them into wearing name tags cause I can't help you.
    See what i mean... Lard Gyal trust I looked closely, I couldn't look any closer. An you know you maybe right cause I've only seen them in the confines of a club an ting(which means I may need to learn there names, notice I said learn not relearn).