Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rush Limbaugh Vs. Obama???

Credits

Rush Limbaugh Vs. Obama???

Does Rush control the Rupublican party....? Who is the Top Republican member of the party and who in the Republican Party is not afraid or cowers in fear of the invicible Rush Limbaugh..... Imagine everyone that goes against Rush ends up apologizing to this damn man....Imagine Michael Steele who claimed he was the speaker for the party ended up apologizing to Rush...what a bunch of punks!! So is this good for the Obama administration to have this discourse in the Republican Party??

GOP chief apologizes for Limbaugh remarks - More politics- msnbc.com

Credits
    I think Obama made a mistake responing to Limbaugh
    he is an entertainer and a drug addict.
    He should have not even let gibbs reply yo his comments

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by . View Post
    Comedian Rush Limbaugh???
    Obama should just let Olbermann do his fighting for him.

Credits
    why or why do people respond to this drug addicted homo?
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva View Post
    Comedian Rush Limbaugh???
    Obama should just let Olbermann do his fighting for him.
    lol i know Keith does fuk dem up bad bad...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post
    Well he hasn't responded directly yet..I dont think...but the thing about it all is that during the Conservative Conference...sometime last week, he was deemed the "leader of the party" in a sense so he's calling all the shots...and all the republicans are swinging by his nuts...so its as if he's running the show..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post
    he has about 25 million or more americans (the hardcore republican right) in the sweaty palms of his hands...

Credits
    he has about 25 million or more americans (the hardcore republican right) in the sweaty palms of his hands...
    i want to know what people get out of that man...i listen to him just to hear what ridiculous things he has to say..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by limintrinibwoy View Post
    Does Rush control the Rupublican party....? Who is the Top Republican member of the party and who in the Republican Party is not afraid or cowers in fear of the invicible Rush Limbaugh..... Imagine everyone that goes against Rush ends up apologizing to this damn man....Imagine Michael Steele who claimed he was the speaker for the party ended up apologizing to Rush...what a bunch of punks!! So is this good for the Obama administration to have this discourse in the Republican Party??
    REPUBLICAN PARTY is WIDE OPEN for Jackin'

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by limintrinibwoy View Post
    i want to know what people get out of that man...i listen to him just to hear what ridiculous things he has to say..
    i listen to him just to hear what my coworkers think..and to hear the 'other side'

Credits
    That is where U R probably WRONG. STRATEGICALLY, it is the BEST THING that ever HAPPENED to the DEMS. Imagine in 2010 RUSH LIMBAUGH is the VOICE of the REPUBLICAN party. THINK REAL HARD about that STRONG POSSIBILITY…and what is your MIND TELLING U?

Well, my BRILLIANT MIND is TELLING me that if this HAPPENS no way the REPUBLICANS are going to RECOUP from the BEATING that they got from the DEMS in 2008. And if this TREND continues, they can TOTALLY FORGET about REGAINING the “PEOPLE’S HOUSE” in 2010.

RUSH LIMBAUGH only ATTRACTS the people that are ALREADY SOLIDLY behind the REPUBLICAN PARTY, and those people are the REDNECKS, CRACKERS, SKINHEADS, KKK, EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS, ULTRA RIGHT WINGERS, etc.

No REPUBLICAN is going to RE-ENTER the WHITE HOUSE if they cannot WIN over the INDEPENDENTS and the CONSERVATIVE DEMS, especially women. These VOTERS R not FANS of RUSH LIMBAUGH.

Moreover, there R MODERATE REPUBLICANS who are not FANS of RUSH LIMBAUGH, because they’re of the BELIEF that he and the CRACKERS/KKK/SKINHEADS/REDNECKS/EVANGELICAL Christians have HIJACKED the party.

So yes, it is good NEWS that RUSH LIMBAUGH is the VOICE of the REPUBLICAN party.
    Last edited by VINCYPOWA; 03-03-2009 at 07:06 PM.

Credits
    i listen to him just to hear what my coworkers think..and to hear the 'other side'

Well thats just it...in order to educate yourself you have to hear what they are actually saying....no matter how off the wall their stance may be

Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    That is where U R probably WRONG. STRATEGICALLY, it is the BEST THING that ever HAPPENED to the DEMS. Imagine in 2010 RUSH LIMBAUGH is the VOICE of the REPUBLICAN party. THINK REAL HARD about that STRONG POSSIBILITY…and what is your MIND TELLING U?

Well, my BRILLIANT MIND is TELLING me that if this HAPPENS no way the REPUBLICANS are going to RECOUP from the BEATING that they got from the DEMS in 2008. And if this TREND continues, they can TOTALLY FORGET about REGAINING the “PEOPLE’S HOUSE” in 2010.

RUSH LIMBAUGH only ATTRACTS the people that are ALREADY SOLIDLY behind the REPUBLICAN PARTY, and those people are the REDNECKS, CRACKERS, SKINHEADS, KKK, EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS, ULTRA RIGHT WINGERS, etc.

No REPUBLICAN is going to RE-ENTER the WHITE HOUSE if they cannot WIN over the INDEPENDENTS and the CONSERVATIVE DEMS, especially women. These VOTERS R not FANS of RUSH LIMBAUGH.

Moreover, there R MODERATE REPUBLICANS who are not FANS of RUSH LIMBAUGH, because they’re of the BELIEF that he and the CRACKERS/KKK/SKINHEADS/REDNECKS/EVANGELICAL Christians have HIGHJACKED the party.

So yes, it is good NEWS that RUSH LIMBAUGH is the VOICE of the REPUBLICAN party.

I think that you are absolutely correct, but why is it that the republicans feel the need to fear this man if he does not draw the independents and conservative democrats?..Why is it that these republicans do not draw on the rest of the republican party followers instead of focusing on the rednecks/skinheads/evangelical christians..etc...it makes me sick to see them cower from this joker.. and continually apologizing to this man i think they give this man more power than he really needs to have...

Credits
    Rush Limbaugh had Michael Steele apologizing like ah punk yesterday...stupes

I" have enormous respect for Rush Limbaugh," he told politico.com. "I was maybe a little bit inarticulate...there was no attempt on my part to diminish his voice or his leadership."

WTF!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    Rush Limbaugh had Michael Steele apologizing like ah punk yesterday...stupes

I" have enormous respect for Rush Limbaugh," he told politico.com. "I was maybe a little bit inarticulate...there was no attempt on my part to diminish his voice or his leadership."

WTF!
    against Limbaugh is against the Republican Party...mess

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dancer View Post
    rush limbaugh had michael steele apologizing like ah punk yesterday...stupes

i" have enormous respect for rush limbaugh," he told politico.com. "i was maybe a little bit inarticulate...there was no attempt on my part to diminish his voice or his leadership."

wtf!
    wtf???
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast