Thread: Rupee mash up the ark too!!!...wah is da one!!????

Credits

Rupee mash up the ark too!!!...wah is da one!!????

Easily the sweetest party for the year....for a long time to come maybe....Ah still high from de vibes...Boy mash up as expected, Roger was good with Byron lee but no way near to how his vibe is with Xtatic..Saucy...WOW!!!! Iwer & KMC...mash up...

Honestly not being biased (yeah right..lol) but meh boy Rupee real mash up de place!!!..his performance with Krosfyah was the first mash up for the night....and allyuh see he outfit!!????..one of de best dressed too...ent?......why allyuh hatin!!???...did he go on too early for allyuh to see???....wah is da one jedd????....

Yuh hadda give jack he jacket....not only when a man do ka ka....I ent sellin out...but ah feelin hate on de bajans nuh...is dis not an islandmix?...lewwe come together....promote eachother..Krosfyah wasn't that bad either...

Credits

Natty One!!!!!! Donde esta?!?

Credits

I love da BIM people

I didn't see everything but when Krosfyah performed that Haitian song b4 sak pase I thought that was the best thing I heard for the night. Till after the boat ride monday we were still jamming to that song. I playing it sometime somewhere soon.