Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Running the red light

Dragon

Running the red light

No I am not talking about the traffic signal.

How many of you ladies here could not help it an let yuh man run de red light because the sex was good

For the slow people red light = yuh period

Credits
    Heh heh heh.. This one i gotta see

Credits

Re: Running the red light

Credits
    allyuh know how I feel about this already.

amprincess

but I did do it once on the last day so the flow was practically non-existent

Credits
    Moses may have parted the red sea..But not me in dat..

Credits

Junior Member Platinum_Princess_04's Avatar Platinum_Princess_04 is offline
    Credits
    Could someone please tell meh what's wrong with a man running d red light on a oman he with, Becuz i don't see a problem with it. Sh*t that's d hornies time of d month 4 my ass. I don't know y allyuh men actin like allyuh never run d red light, becuz i bet at least five of allyuh who claimin that they never did it, has done it before and loved it. 4 those that hasn't done yet, there isn't anything wrong with it. If yuh ass don't want to get blood on yuh ################ strap it up,which yuh ass should be doin anyway.

Question: Wham if yuh is in love with a girl that yuh been with 4 about 3 years and she ask yuh to run d red light one day would yuh do it?

Credits
    Originally posted by Platinum_Princess_04
    Could someone please tell meh what's wrong with a man running d red light on a oman he with, Becuz i don't see a problem with it. Shit that's d hornies time of d month 4 my ass. I don't know y allyuh men actin like allyuh never run d red light, becuz i bet at least five of allyuh who claimin that they never did it, has done it before and loved it. 4 those that hasn't done yet, there isn't anything wrong with it. If yuh ass don't want to get blood on yuh ################ strap it up,which yuh ass should be doin anyway.

Question: Wham if yuh is in love with a girl that yuh been with 4 about 3 years and she ask yuh to run d red light one day would yuh do it?
    THAT SHITE IS BLATANTLY, UTTERLY DISGUSTING!!! IT ALSO CAUSES BACTERIA INFECTIONS IN THE WOMAN.

Credits
    Originally posted by Panman06
    THAT SHITE IS BLATANTLY, UTTERLY DISGUSTING!!! IT ALSO CAUSES BACTERIA INFECTIONS IN THE WOMAN.

thank you..... yech like allyuh forget red means stop!!

Credits
    Originally posted by Mrs_Scorpion

i agree!

Credits
    Originally posted by Platinum_Princess_04
    Could someone please tell meh what's wrong with a man running d red light on a oman he with, Becuz i don't see a problem with it. Shit that's d hornies time of d month 4 my ass. I don't know y allyuh men actin like allyuh never run d red light, becuz i bet at least five of allyuh who claimin that they never did it, has done it before and loved it. 4 those that hasn't done yet, there isn't anything wrong with it. If yuh ass don't want to get blood on yuh ################ strap it up,which yuh ass should be doin anyway.

I think it's nasty...how ever if you like it then go right ahead..I hope you can pay the penilty's that come with breaking red lights

Credits

Re: Running the red light

Originally posted by Dragon
    No I am not talking about the traffic signal.

How many of you ladies here could not help it an let yuh man run de red light because the sex was good

lord not again!, you are officially ban lololol

For the slow people red light = yuh period

Credits
    You know I have to comment on this. I'm not saying that running red lights is correct thing to do, to each is own. But allyuh forget where all born through. The same hole allyuh does kringe at when menstration occurs, is the same place where you was born or your child will be born from. Allyuh need to grow up and accept it as part of nature.
    Last edited by ARAMˣITA; 08-05-2003 at 04:47 PM.

Dragon
    For some women, the monthly visitor is a time for unadulterated ####################ing, whining and unbearable cramps. But for other women, it's a time when they are at their horniest because their hormones are flaring and, the fact that having sex while bleeding is taboo may also add to their enticement for sex.
    And although some guys cringe at the thought of penetrating their women when Niagara is having her Falls, some guys stand at attention without hesitation so long as she gives him the go a-head.

So today's tip focuses on all the sinful delights couples can delve into while she's menstruating, whether it be via having sex or everything but. Creativity is not only the spice of life; it's an essential element in any lasting, loving, lustful relationship. Take note, guys, this might get messy.
    I must stress this for obvious reasons. If you're not in a monogamous relationship, or are engaging in casual sex with the bucktoothed girl that helps you get rid of a load or two every now and again, then I suggest you wear a condom at all times.

When a woman is bleeding, the chances of spreading STDs, especially AIDS, increase immensely. So always wear a condom if you're going to jump in when her vagina is not user-friendly.

First off, if she is in a severe amount of pain, I don't suggest that you egg her on to have sex, otherwise she may be inclined to remove her tampon or sanitary napkin and rub it into your face (now wouldn't that be a delicious treat?).

But if she's almost willing to give in to the idea of sex even though she's seeing red, then these little tidbits may help.

Sex Cures Cramps

That's right, sexual contact, or orgasm rather (hers genius, not yours), actually alleviates cramps endured by "Aunt Flo." So now, not only will that "headache" crap fall on deaf ears, but women can't even use physical menstrual pain as a defense against the greatest act of all.

Less Risk Of Pregnancy

Notice I didn't write "no risk?" Well, that's because there's always a risk, but it's less likely that she'll fall pregnant whilst menstruating, whereas mid-cycle (12 to 17 days between the Crimson Tides) is the riskiest of all.

She's Simply Irresistible

Put it this way; some guys are absolutely disgusted at the mere thought of going anywhere near her vagina when it should be "closed for maintenance," but you find her so incredibly sexy that it really doesn't matter. You're not repulsed, in fact, you'd even be willing to go down... okay, I'm kidding, take it easy. But you do see my point, and so will she.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast