Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Rudy (the scum) Giuliani said Blacks are the real problem, not the Cops, u agree ?

Credits

Rudy (the scum) Giuliani said Blacks are the real problem, not the Cops, u agree ?

As much as I can't stand the site of him or to hear his voice......what are your thoughts on his comments ?

Credits
    As you prefaced , he is a " scumbag" but more than that he is disingenuous.....
    He's wrong on several fronts
    Blaxk people do warn our children of the dangers of " the street"
    He can't define "black lives matter" for us
    So phuck him
    Plus what he is saying is racist .. Crime in America is crime and should be addressed as an American problem
    Not just black people need to solve " our" problem.....
    Off topic: I visted a new park in the city recently and sat on a bench and it was a welcome sight for me to see a police car drive through ....

The problem of police shooting and the disparities in our justice system should NOT be muddied by the General problem of crime
    socapineman likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucianite View Post
    As you prefaced , he is a " scumbag" but more than that he is disingenuous.....
    He's wrong on several fronts
    Blaxk people do warn our children of the dangers of " the street"
    He can't define "black lives matter" for us
    So phuck him
    Plus what he is saying is racist .. Crime in America is crime and should be addressed as an American problem
    Not just black people need to solve " our" problem.....
    Off topic: I visted a new park in the city recently and sat on a bench and it was a welcome sight for me to see a police car drive through ....

The problem of police shooting and the disparities in our justice system should NOT be muddied by the General problem of crime

They need to really be more vocal and visual as far as posting more pics, video or addressing Black on Black crime also......because I know they doing it, but not putting it up.....because we know the media has no interest in telling that side of the story !

Rudy the sum is somewhat correct.....regarding stats of who will kill us, but they the ones who created these ghettos, projects in Chicago and elsewhere.......so as much as they thought this was going to be isolated.......now they ready to bust shots at them now....so now that an eye for an eye is in play.....then you now hear the logical ppl....well maybe we do need to address how did we get here !

Credits
    Giuliani is a distraction

Yes crime in America needs to addressed - period
    Cause of some kinds of crime include
    ACccess to guns
    Opportunity - lack of
    Environment
    Education
    Drugs
    Parenting
    Poverty
    Values

Police violence needs to be addressed too. - period

Credits
    He is ah prick and very disingenuous! He using Chicago as a microcosm for the black community as if all black people in america living there. They all does try that bullshit when pretending to try to logically attack the BLM movement. Furthermore all ethicities for the most part die by the hands of people who look like them. Most crimes against whites are perpetrated by whites. That shit is a red focking herring designed to distract people and sooth the conscience of white Americans. BLM isn't a racist organization but they will always try to make it out to be that because for some reason black people as a whole supposed to just take the unfair and unequal policing as well as the overall treatment in the justice system and be ok with it. Where I live there isn't a black person dying at the hands of anyone every 14 hours. We do however have glaring examples of police abuse of power without accountability and we can all clearly see. If I have a licensed firearm and accidentally kill anyone I can't imagine escaping prison, yet a person who is trained, supposedly knowledgeable of the law and expected to uphold it is judged by a much lower standard than me. Why is that? I doh condone violent retaliation but I do understand it completely!

And with regards to economic impact, we can cause problems if we really care and prepared to sacrifice. I have received various forwards of a message regarding an organized effort and the first store on the list is hard for me because of how much i rely on it and how convenient it is. Yet for me this is way more important so that store not seeing me for the foreseeable future. When another chain/establishment is chosen I will adhere to that too. We can't just always say it wont work, especially when we ourselves refuse to sacrifice.
    Space available for RENT

Credits
    He is trying to be relevant.

He doesnt understand how Trump is popular when his campaign failed when he was considered America's Mayor.

Credits
    Should he take his own parental advice?

Rudy Giuliani’s daughter arrested for shoplifting

Rudy Giuliani’s daughter arrested for shoplifting | New York Post

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Unit View Post
    He is ah prick and very disingenuous! He using Chicago as a microcosm for the black community as if all black people in america living there. They all does try that bullshit when pretending to try to logically attack the BLM movement. Furthermore all ethicities for the most part die by the hands of people who look like them. Most crimes against whites are perpetrated by whites. That shit is a red focking herring designed to distract people and sooth the conscience of white Americans. BLM isn't a racist organization but they will always try to make it out to be that because for some reason black people as a whole supposed to just take the unfair and unequal policing as well as the overall treatment in the justice system and be ok with it. Where I live there isn't a black person dying at the hands of anyone every 14 hours. We do however have glaring examples of police abuse of power without accountability and we can all clearly see. If I have a licensed firearm and accidentally kill anyone I can't imagine escaping prison, yet a person who is trained, supposedly knowledgeable of the law and expected to uphold it is judged by a much lower standard than me. Why is that? I doh condone violent retaliation but I do understand it completely!

And with regards to economic impact, we can cause problems if we really care and prepared to sacrifice. I have received various forwards of a message regarding an organized effort and the first store on the list is hard for me because of how much i rely on it and how convenient it is. Yet for me this is way more important so that store not seeing me for the foreseeable future. When another chain/establishment is chosen I will adhere to that too. We can't just always say it wont work, especially when we ourselves refuse to sacrifice.
    That's a pack of bullshit and you know it, the truth is many black communities(many historical black communities at that) are very violent.There is no escaping that reality and like it or not the guy has a point. Even in this day and age, it takes gentricfication to tone things down in the black community. The fact is less than 1% of blacks are killed by the police,so what he is really trying to say if you have more blacks perpetrating a crime of killing blacks more than police, that should be the main focus since its the biggest threat.He did honestly address the fact black males do have a fear for the police but the fact is too much violence is what drives these police to be aggressive in the black community.

The guy maybe racist indeed but truth is truth.Whites kill whites not at the same rate as blacks,yet blacks kill blacks ,and are attacked by blacks,meanwhile they too scared to do anything to these cops.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by 8thWonder View Post
    That's a pack of bullshit and you know it, the truth is many black communities(many historical black communities at that) are very violent.There is no escaping that reality and like it or not the guy has a point. Even in this day and age, it takes gentricfication to tone things down in the black community. The fact is less than 1% of blacks are killed by the police,so what he is really trying to say if you have more blacks perpetrating a crime of killing blacks more than police, that should be the main focus since its the biggest threat.He did honestly address the fact black males do have a fear for the police but the fact is too much violence is what drives these police to be aggressive in the black community.

The guy maybe racist indeed but truth is truth.Whites kill whites not at the same rate as blacks,yet blacks kill blacks ,and are attacked by blacks,meanwhile they too scared to do anything to these cops.
    what you are saying is pure B.S.
    because the violent areas are poor areas.
    where they has been systematic racism practiced.
    for example. how can you have towns which are highly populated by blacks, the administration, civil service has more whites?

Chicago has always been a crime ridden city you had the Italians mobsters, the South American coke boys, and so forth.

Gulliani, wants to be accepted. He knows a lot of Republicans dont like him because he is a northerner, a divorcee, and a lobbyist.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    what you are saying is pure B.S.
    because the violent areas are poor areas.
    where they has been systematic racism practiced.
    for example. how can you have towns which are highly populated by blacks, the administration, civil service has more whites?

Chicago has always been a crime ridden city you had the Italians mobsters, the South American coke boys, and so forth.

Gulliani, wants to be accepted. He knows a lot of Republicans dont like him because he is a northerner, a divorcee, and a lobbyist.
    What the ################ are you talking about Chicago always being a crime ridden city?We're talking about the black neighborhoods in Chicago that are crime ridden.These are black neighborhoods, Gilluiani was using that as an example,like it or not, we don't just see crime ridden black neighborhoods in Chicago THAT DON'T STAND UP AGAINST THE CRIMINALS.Due to the reason police are hard in these areas is because of that.

As you said its an issue of poor areas.Do blacks living in rich black neighborhoods have this problem?
    Now if there are towns were the administration is populated by whites mostly, who's fault is that? I mean it seems more blacks would rather be COs or Social Workers but not work in the town assembly?I mean who can you blame?

Fortunately enough I know there some black towns were the black community is very active in the town hall and civil service.

Credits

This is not about numbers it is about fair treatment! The justice system is completely rigged against black people and the police are the very first line. White people doh have the fear of not getting their day in court, in fact they don't even fear the police because they know that the police will bend over backwards to not have to be violent with them. Black man encounter cops have to walk through fire if police tell him do it otherwise he might die and it be said he was reaching for something. They do their best to try to pin felonies on young black men even when they know is lies. Then later on when they kill yuh ass like ah stray dog in the streets, they have a mug shot to circulate to the news outlets and besmirch yuh name so they can distract dumb fockaz like you from the actual facts that they murdering black men without second thought. They always in fockin fear, why de fock yuh turn police if the mere exchange of words puts you in mortal fear? It's a pervasive system of racism and people like you only further their cause when you give credence to the fockry dat racist b!tch talking. Look at how in Dallas they broadcast the wrong man picture all over the fockin news. If da man didn't get wind of it and turn heself in, I can bet any amount he woulda dead in the street by a hail of police gunfire.

Brooklyn for the most part since I have been her has been predominantly black. Even the worse areas in Brooklyn were not as violent as you and that shitbag would have people believe. I have never walked in fear in Brooklyn, EVER!!! I lived near E21 & Newkirk when over there was hot like fockin fire and still it wasn't anything like he describing. My children as it stands are much more likely to have an issue with police than anyone else in the current climate. And that last line is utter bullshit because all the gun courage dem police have dey doh fockin go in certain places in Chi because dey know dey will fockin dead in dey wid da cowboy bullshit.
    Space available for RENT

Credits
    What the ################ are you talking about Chicago always being a crime ridden city?We're talking about the black neighborhoods in Chicago that are crime ridden.These are black neighborhoods, Gilluiani was using that as an example,like it or not, we don't just see crime ridden black neighborhoods in Chicago THAT DON'T STAND UP AGAINST THE CRIMINALS.Due to the reason police are hard in these areas is because of that.

As you said its an issue of poor areas.Do blacks living in rich black neighborhoods have this problem?
    Now if there are towns were the administration is populated by whites mostly, who's fault is that? I mean it seems more blacks would rather be COs or Social Workers but not work in the town assembly?I mean who can you blame?

Fortunately enough I know there some black towns were the black community is very active in the town hall and civil service.
    My gosh you sound like ah rell uneducated jackass. Blacks rather be COs and social workers?!!! Dude just STFU nah, seriously. SMH
    Space available for RENT

Credits
    I am sorry
    I JUST said I am totally taking myself away from this convo
    Yet did this dude just lie and say he never felt unsafe in bklyn?
    Lol
    No

Alrite
    I will admit
    Obviously I am missing something
    If the majority of u feel a certain way
    That will be accepted by me

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini Juan View Post
    I am sorry
    I JUST said I am totally taking myself away from this convo
    Yet did this dude just lie and say he never felt unsafe in bklyn?
    Lol
    No

Alrite
    I will admit
    Obviously I am missing something
    If the majority of u feel a certain way
    That will be accepted by me
    Dude have you lived my life? How you know what I does feel? I does try to be respectful with you but kindly doh comment on me or my life because you know absolutely nothing about that. Save that shit fuh the people yuh like to engage in yuh web of bullshit and circular contradictory tawk.
    Space available for RENT

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Unit View Post
    Dude have you lived my life? How you know what I does feel? I does try to be respectful with you but kindly doh comment on me or my life because you know absolutely nothing about that. Save that shit fuh the people yuh like to engage in yuh web of bullshit and circular contradictory tawk.
    Was I aggressive to you?
    It seems like Bulls hit to me
    If true it's true

Usually street ####################s know what it is
    Church n decent school and work dudes like me know what it is

Yet I never heard someone say they never felt unsafe there
    I will accept what u say
    All we have is our honor

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast