Thread: ROLL CALL... HOW ALYUH ON DE ROAD WID FOR MIAMI CARNIVAL

Credits

ROLL CALL... HOW ALYUH ON DE ROAD WID FOR MIAMI CARNIVAL

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-07-01 AT 02:32 PM (EST)[/font][p]For me its de WASSI ONES...COLOURS.....

Big Up to de Trinisouthboyz....

Credits

RE: ROLL CALL... HOW ALYUH ON DE ROAD WID FOR MIAMI CARNIVAL

Real Deal, I am not playing in your politics.... Sorry.... There are more than 4 bands at Opa Locka and there are not 30 Mass bands in downtown.... I know that fuh sure.... I don't care about the politics.... Its stupid and both parties who have seperated the people are going to suffer from it, because eventually the division will hurt the Carnival....

At this point I don't care where I jump, I jus Jumping.... People are going to be at both Carnivals.... this happened before and Neither side had no 30 bands nor 4... so pleasseee.....

STOP DE POLITICS AND LET DE PEOPLE PLAY DE MASS....

WHEREEVER YUH JUMP AND PLAY MASS HAVE A GOOD TIME AND BE SAFE... I know one ting fuh sure, I really doh feel like being bothered wid de city of Miami police......

Credits

The fam & I are representing for IslandMix w/ China @ Opa Locka!!!

Blessings!!!

Credits

I live in Miami and although I do agree there's alot of politics involved in this years carnival theres also gonna be alot of Disappointment.I won't go into details but I will be logging on to see all the comments at the end of Miami's carnival.
    I went to both Launch parties and to be honest they weren't bad but I was undoubtedly impressed with that of the Bandleaders, although I won't say that they had 30bands I know for sure there was over 20 there representing .
    At that of MJ at Opa Locka the launching was well put together and there was about 7bands there, quite enough for everyone to have a great time.
    I personally intend to sample both carnivals it's not like you'll have to jump on a plane or a train to get from one to another if you're not enjoying yourself. Let just let time and our deep and undying love for our culture speak for itself.

Credits

Trini Sis- I agree wid you... alot of people are going to be disappointed.... Downtown have a lot of bands advertised but not all those bands are Mass bands..... I doh really care because I go play mass and get on bad, but I personally know people on both sides of the politics and there is a lot of posturing going on and things are not so rosy as everyone what to make it seem... and yuh right if not not happy wid how tings going in Opa Locka.. downtown is 20 mins or less away....

BajanFete

I dun know bout wunna but im scared that what if both of these are successful? Why if next year they Caribana and Caribfest or something like that or what if next year people like F de comittee we want something in Prospect Park? I hope Miami Carnival is horrible for one.

Credits

I agree wid trinibaje....All of this politics is getting out of hand.Ill I need is a mudd section, couple of carib,and glow party and Im ready to go:)