Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Robber of Midnight

  1. #1
    Shitsuren Kyuka RenzePenze's Avatar RenzePenze is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft Liquordale
    Posts
    19,556
    Credits
    1,105,770

    Robber of Midnight

    where you??

    You have me holding mi breathe here!!:smurf
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

    The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

  2. #2
    De Scribe Metro Robber's Avatar Metro Robber is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooknam
    Posts
    2,509
    Credits
    1,007,485

    Re: Robber of Midnight

    Originally posted by bunjigarlindarlin
    where you??

    You have me holding mi breathe here!!:smurf
    I popular today bwoy! I geyying orn! Fan of Bunji! Are you coming to NY for Labor Day?

  3. #3
    Shitsuren Kyuka RenzePenze's Avatar RenzePenze is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft Liquordale
    Posts
    19,556
    Credits
    1,105,770

    Re: Re: Robber of Midnight

    Originally posted by Midnight Robber
    I popular today bwoy! I geyying orn! Fan of Bunji! Are you coming to NY for Labor Day?

    yeah geyyyyy on...

    but i ent coming to New York
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

    The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

  4. #4
    De Scribe Metro Robber's Avatar Metro Robber is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooknam
    Posts
    2,509
    Credits
    1,007,485

    Re: Re: Re: Robber of Midnight

    Originally posted by bunjigarlindarlin
    yeah geyyyyy on...

    but i ent coming to New York
    What?! Your boy geyying on all weekend here! what kinda fan of Bunji are you, Fan of Bunji. That's kinda redundant huh? Okay well I will have to get your contact info to mail something to you nexx week.

  5. #5
    Shitsuren Kyuka RenzePenze's Avatar RenzePenze is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft Liquordale
    Posts
    19,556
    Credits
    1,105,770

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Robber of Midnight

    Originally posted by Midnight Robber
    What?! Your boy geyying on all weekend here! what kinda fan of Bunji are you, Fan of Bunji. That's kinda redundant huh? Okay well I will have to get your contact info to mail something to you nexx week.
    don't remind me... . i hope he comes to Miami for carnival...

    but isn't he suppose to be in Miami sunday??





    ... yeah!!!
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

    The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

  6. #6
    De Scribe Metro Robber's Avatar Metro Robber is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooknam
    Posts
    2,509
    Credits
    1,007,485

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Robber of Midnight

    Originally posted by bunjigarlindarlin
    don't remind me... . i hope he comes to Miami for carnival...

    but isn't he suppose to be in Miami sunday??





    ... yeah!!!
    Not sure of that nah but in box me a mailing address when you get a chance.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •