Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: At The Risk Of Sounding Like A Religious Madman

Credits

At The Risk Of Sounding Like A Religious Madman

would you consider the possibilty that Barack Obama is the Anti-christ?

He is extremely charismatic and a gifted Orator And has the entire world talking about him.

Disclaimer: I am not religious at all. Its just that i feel that Obama has taken America by storm and possibly the world with his Charisma and his ability give hope to many that have never experienced it before.

I am an Obama supporter and its just for conversational Purposes

Credits
    I think you ease dropping on me and my friends convo. We were talking about the same thing. This guys is charming ,young and all types of ppl like him. He's definetely moving like the Anti-Christ

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne View Post
    I think you ease dropping on me and my friends convo. We were talking about the same thing. This guys is charming ,young and all types of ppl like him. He's definetely moving like the Anti-Christ
    For real man... i think the antichrist talk is dumb for the most part.... but Its always in the back of my mind....... that there might be some truth to it

Toppa_Toppa
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini gone Mad View Post

He is extremely charismatic and a gifted Orator And has the entire world talking about him.

Disclaimer: I am not religious at all. Its just that i feel that Obama has taken America by storm and possibly the world with his Charisma and his ability give hope to many that have never experienced it before.

No, no, no, no, no. Jesus was Black, so the anti-Christ has to be White, thus ruling out Obama.

Credits
    For real man... i think the antichrist talk is dumb for the most part.... but Its always in the back of my mind....... that there might be some truth to it
    It aint dumb actually, everytime they describe the Anti-Christ , its a young man with power, who initially will be loved by everyone . Just like how the brother is moving.

Credits

Yes he is,I mention that in another thread.

Credits
    loll...wow..never really thought about it yunno. I don't think we as black people expect the anti christ to be black. Hell i don't think anybody expects it to be a black man....i don't even kno if i believe in the whole anti-christ thing but this world is an interesting place. Anything is possible.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa View Post
    No, no, no, no, no. Jesus was Black, so the anti-Christ has to be White, thus ruling out Obama.
    you're absolutely right .... what was i thinkin?

then again.... he's half white and related to Dick Cheney

half the antichrist maybe?

Credits

so why subscribe to some reliegious mumbojumbo ???

man is there own anti-christ.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by da_ice View Post
    so why subscribe to some reliegious mumbojumbo ???

man is there own anti-christ.
    I am interested in what people think about it. There are people who do subscribe to religious "mumbojumbo" and they support obama at the same time. I'm looking for their point of view

Credits
    anybody who thinks so has issues. When Bill Clinton ran for president he was also loved by everyone, YOUNG and very charismatic. But because he’s white he gets a bligh.

when and if George Bush endorses Obama then and only then will i raise an eyebrow.
    Last edited by Ms. QT CuTe; 02-27-2008 at 04:20 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. QT CuTe View Post
    anybody who thinks so has issues. When Bill Clinton ran for president he was also loved by everyone, YOUNG and very charismatic. But because he’s white he gets a bligh.

when and if George Bush endorses Obama then and then will i raise an eyebrow.
    First of all i wasnt old enough to ponder this question and i didnt care who bill clinton was when he was running for president i was too busy play super mario world

Bill Clinton was loved by everyone who happened to Be a democrat. And hated by Republicans just as much.

Ronald Reagan was also well liked by everyone and has been accused many many many times of being the antichrist and so the "just because Obama is black and Clinton is white" arguement doesnt make sense

Credits
    you're absolutely right .... what was i thinkin?

then again.... he's half white and related to Dick Cheney

half the antichrist maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. QT CuTe View Post

when and if George Bush endorses Obama then and then will i raise an eyebrow.
    Fack Bill!!! He did the caribbean dirty. He gain popularity because Daddy Bush F!'d up so badly anyone who came along was better. Plus the Stock Market was going up and ppl was making money.

Credits
    First of all i wasnt old enough to ponder this question and i didnt care who bill clinton was when he was running for president i was too busy play super mario world

Bill Clinton was loved by everyone who happened to Be a democrat. And hated by Republicans just as much.

Ronald Reagan was also well liked by everyone and has been accused many many many times of being the antichrist and so the "just because Obama is black and Clinton is white" arguement doesnt make sense
    You have some knowledge on this subject I see. Ppl though he was the coming of the Antichrist but he was to old . I'm not saying Obama is but I'm keeping my eye on him.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne View Post
    You have some knowledge on this subject I see.

yea I suprise people from time to time

Ppl though he was the coming of the Antichrist but he was to old . I'm not saying Obama is but I'm keeping my eye on him.
    If you don't know Obama personally.... you would be really dotish to trust him completely
    Last edited by Trini gone Mad; 02-27-2008 at 04:43 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast