Thread: Rinababy yuh get rashole ketch!!!

Juksan Stabbs

Rinababy yuh get rashole ketch!!!

Dogbiteyuh somebawy tell me dah yuh get spotted ina fete after dey recognized yuh tree trunk legs den!! An you deh playing dah yuh wanted to cuss me for calling yuh bottom heavy...sweet geezus!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Juksan Stabbs
    Dogbiteyuh somebawy tell me dah yuh get spotted ina fete after dey recognized yuh tree trunk legs den!! An you deh playing dah yuh wanted to cuss me for calling yuh bottom heavy...sweet geezus!!!
    you might want to rephrase that and come again.

Juksan Stabbs
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy
    you might want to rephrase that and come again.
    Yuh thick legs den!!

Credits
    Yuh thick legs den!!
    Thats better. You know what tree trunk legs look like????
    Tree Trunk=no ankles I HAVE ANKLES and sexy ones too!
    Is the person ur talking about a female?
    I met Likkleandcute las night (shes a sweetie) but I don't see her commenting on my legs??? Was there someone else there?

Juksan Stabbs
    Thats better. You know what tree trunk legs look like????
    Tree Trunk=no ankles I HAVE ANKLES and sexy ones too!
    Is the person ur talking about a female?
    I met Likkleandcute las night (shes a sweetie) but I don't see her commenting on my legs??? Was there someone else there?
    I refuse to tip my hand on dah matter yeh...person tell me dey knew it was you because of yuh legs an dah is all i telling yuh. You enjoyed yuhself??

Credits
    ya man it was a good show went late. I thought Iwer was supposed to show? How come you didn't go Edwin made an appearance.

Juksan Stabbs
    ya man it was a good show went late. I thought Iwer was supposed to show? How come you didn't go Edwin made an appearance.
    IF you were a part of the Asylum you'd know why i didnt go but since you STILL haven't joined...my reason is cause i'm tired of seeing the same people here 5-6 times for the year. 5 carnivals coming up but we still watching artists who's time have passed months ago. I might touch Unite de Nations but apart from that i en gine nuhwhere till Barbados.

Credits
    IF you were a part of the Asylum you'd know why i didnt go but since you STILL haven't joined...my reason is cause i'm tired of seeing the same people here 5-6 times for the year. 5 carnivals coming up but we still watching artists who's time have passed months ago. I might touch Unite de Nations but apart from that i en gine nuhwhere till Barbados.
    PRESSHA.......doan be vex wid meh fadda. I'm so busy as of late with work and school. Notice you don't see me going to the gym at that time anymore I have to go later cuz I working nights now as a matter of fact I'm getting ready to go to work tonight. This imix visit is a rare one lately.

Juksan Stabbs
    PRESSHA.......doan be vex wid meh fadda. I'm so busy as of late with work and school. Notice you don't see me going to the gym at that time anymore I have to go later cuz I working nights now as a matter of fact I'm getting ready to go to work tonight. This imix visit is a rare one lately.
    I was on that route again on Monday too yeh....was gonna call Babsilous an get her to PM you for yuh cell number but then i'd be jus as bad as you wiff de stalking ting Dabhann and Square Root are here next saturday doah ef yuh looking fora nice lil intimate show yeh.