Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rihanna is so AWESOME....

Credits

Rihanna is so AWESOME....

in every sense of the word.

Why I love her:

Complex Mag - "So when can we expect to read about you in US Weekly wildin’ out like Lindsay and Britney?"

Rihanna - "Never. I’m just not the type to get sucked into bullshit. Everyone has control of what they do as an individual. I’m very sure about who I am as a person and what I’m here to do. I’m here in L.A., but I’m still not “here in L.A.” I come from a very different place, and it gives me an advantage."

Full interview here: Complex Magazine

Heard her on Hot 97 interviewing with whoever does the top 8 @ 8 omgoodness, that laugh. Ok, her laugh, had me laughing. Rihanna is the best. WORD!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ElleElle View Post

Why I love her:

Complex Mag - "So when can we expect to read about you in US Weekly wildin’ out like Lindsay and Britney?"

Rihanna - "Never. I’m just not the type to get sucked into bullshit. Everyone has control of what they do as an individual. I’m very sure about who I am as a person and what I’m here to do. I’m here in L.A., but I’m still not “here in L.A.” I come from a very different place, and it gives me an advantage."

Heard her on Hot 97 interviewing with whoever does the top 8 @ 8 omgoodness, that laugh. Ok, her laugh, had me laughing. Rihanna is the best. WORD!
    that's what's up
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

Credits
    dat sound like some bob marley answer

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ View Post
    dat sound like some bob marley answer
    Yep!.. The type of person you would not want to go club hopping!..

No doubt if you go out with Paris and Lindsey Lohan you'll be having a good f*cking time. No pun intended.

Credits
    Good for her/....
    MY SQUADS:

NBA -LAKERS
    EPL/CL - MAN U
    NCAA BB - UCONN
    NCAA FB - FLORIDA ST
    NFL - RAMS
    MLB - BRAVES
    NHL - PENS

Credits
    the girl damn right....she come from better...

Credits
    Chaaaaaaaaaa...she bright yes...

Caa from mumma an puppa a cetch har inna one a dem magazine a galang like she nuh 'ave no damn sense an shame di fambily, tis PURE blows to she tail. LOL!

Respect same way.

Credits
    And all of this is gonna make it soooooooo much funnier when we start seein the pics of her comin from clubs drunk and stammerin.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by direct_effect View Post
    And all of this is gonna make it soooooooo much funnier when we start seein the pics of her comin from clubs drunk and stammerin.
    I hope that won't happen for her sake.
    www.cookingwithval.com
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaica View Post
    Chaaaaaaaaaa...she bright yes...

Caa from mumma an puppa a cetch har inna one a dem magazine a galang like she nuh 'ave no damn sense an shame di fambily, tis PURE blows to she tail. LOL!

Respect same way.
    gyul not even mommy an daddy BIM prob crucify her b4 dat

she got such a horrible bashing some time when she went home and was wear this cutout swimsuit on the beach then in their opinion didn't cover up enough to go in Chefette after or summin so

all on the radio they discuss her bad influence it was soooo unnecessary
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ElleElle View Post

Why I love her:

Spoken like a young lady with broughtupsy!
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Taj
    Credits

fuh lazy ppl who doan click

Did you see 300?
    [Deadly serious.] 300 is one of the best movies I have ever seen. The choreography, the fighting, the costumes, the production—phenomenal. I make everybody watch it.

So you didn’t think it was too violent.
    Oh, not at all. That was the good part. I’m the oldest child with two brothers. We talk all the time now, but we used to fight—and when I say “fight,” I don’t mean arguments, I mean physically fight.

Who won?I hit the older one in his face with a glass bottle.

Bokkle dem! Whoa. Remind me not to piss you off.Yeah, my mom was pretty upset.

Interesting. So Good Girl Gone Bad is the title of your new album—what’s changed?
    I was in charge, and adamant about working with people like Timbaland. I wanted to work with Ne-Yo because we had great
    chemistry on the last album—and of course Justin Timberlake.

Is it true that you didn’t know that Jay-Z would do the intro on your first single, “Umbrella”?
    Everyone told me that they had a surprise for me. And I flipped. He loved the song.

Were you disappointed that he wasn’t on any others?
    Not at all. I felt like he was giving me my space to do me. I felt like he wanted me to establish myself as a solo artist [first].

Did you feel he was too hands-off as a mentor?
    He threw me out there but he guided every step of the way. He told me that the only way people can get to me is through my circle. If my circle is phony, then stuff will get to me.

What stuff?
    The rumors. You don’t need people making you believe certain stuff. That’s why I keep my best friend by my side all the time.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Ok, she is as level heded as she is portraying herself, but we have all seen this before, I belived in Jimmy Swaggart next ting yuh kno d man trying to touch pankalang, and when yuh ask him why, Jimmy started to cry cry cry cry. Point being, she is human, in the spotlight and a big star, she gonna fack up like everybody inlife does, but will get blasted in the media. Remember all young stars either burn out or........burn out. very few recover and continue on the right path.
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Ah use to make fun of she big forehead and thought she would be a one hit wonder, but im happy she still around and Jay-z wouldnt let dat go. I should of known since she from the W.I. and W.I. woman dont give up like that. They aint come all the way to America to sit down on they ass. So I like her with her big knees and all. Luv ya Rih
    STATUS UPDATE: (6/11/11)
    Nigerians are great people

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Jack Bauer View Post
    Ok, she is as level heded as she is portraying herself, but we have all seen this before, I belived in Jimmy Swaggart next ting yuh kno d man trying to touch pankalang, and when yuh ask him why, Jimmy started to cry cry cry cry. Point being, she is human, in the spotlight and a big star, she gonna fack up like everybody inlife does, but will get blasted in the media. Remember all young stars either burn out or........burn out. very few recover and continue on the right path.
    I like you AJB
    www.cookingwithval.com
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast