Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 97 of 97

Thread: RIHANNA LIKES ABUSIVE MeN

  1. #91
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    47,045,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Can you refute the latest responses??

    By the way You can learn a lot from Appleton. Respectful..concise..doesn't throw around petty insults when they're uncalled for like "Girly", "Naive", and "Gullible"

    Take notes...this is what a Respectful debate looks like
    SMH

    Let us see what RESPONSE was RECEIVED when CLOUD was DEEMED to be NAIVE and GULLIBLE........

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Dude get the fck outta here wit ur ignorant shyt like the title of your thread doesn't imply something else

    The title of your thread is "RIHANNA LIKES ABUSIVE MEN". All you said to describe such is "Tawk yuh Tawk". Don't be upset because your ignorant old azz is incapable of being clearer in your statements.

    Had I started this thread I would have been more clear with what I meant. And you don't know Rihanna personally so your assumptions are off based

    But hey like I always say...You're a judgmental condescending over bearing clown who doesn't like it when people question your offensive remarks



    Says the sexist clown who made a remark last week about taking advantage of Haitian women while many of them are suffering. No one wants to be like you...you're worse than the devil
    I WONDER who MADE all those COMMENTS HIGHLIGHTED...was it the ID, EGO or SUPEREGO?

    Nah, it is just someone who FEELS that his SILLY wordplay will somehow save him from the HOLE that he DUG for himself.

  2. #92
    On to Political f0rum Cloud's Avatar Cloud is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    7,273
    Credits
    1,006,860
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    SMH

    Let us see what RESPONSE was RECEIVED when CLOUD was DEEMED to be NAIVE and GULLIBLE........



    I WONDER who MADE all those COMMENTS HIGHLIGHTED...was it the ID, EGO or SUPEREGO?

    Nah, it is just someone who FEELS that his SILLY wordplay will somehow save him from the HOLE that he DUG for himself.
    Like I said..I came in just giving my own examples...you were out of place to make a personal attack in the 1st place being that no one came at you. If you're incapable of admitting that then you're beyond help

    You're the type to antagonize, taunt, and make personal comments then when someone responds even harder you have the nerve to paint them as the wrong one.

  3. #93
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    47,045,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Like I said..I came in just giving my own examples...you were out of place to make a personal attack in the 1st place being that no one came at you. If you're incapable of admitting that then you're beyond help

    You're the type to antagonize, taunt, and make personal comments then when someone responds even harder you have the nerve to paint them as the wrong one.
    When I called you NAIVE and GULLIBLE, it was not a PERSONAL ATTACK. It was based on my interactions with you and those that I have seen you engaged in with others.

    By the way, your "If you're incapable of admitting that then you're beyond help" has no CURRENCY with me. So I am suggesting that you try your SILLY psycho games on someone else.

  4. #94
    On to Political f0rum Cloud's Avatar Cloud is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    7,273
    Credits
    1,006,860
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    @all the FOOLISH ATTEMPTS at TRYING to SAVE FACE

    Now the CONFUSED SOUL is now talking about the MISTAKE that VP makes. Have you ever seen anyone so deluded that he has LITERALLY CONVINCED himself that I have MADE a MISTAKE?

    We have a Ms. CLEO in the HOUSE in the form of CLOUD.

    That said; I MADE NO MISTAKE. LET ME REPEAT it, because I know you have this PROBLEM of ONLY HEARING YOUR VOICE and SEEING YOUR WORDS, I MADE NO MISTAKE....it is just a FIGMENT of your EGOTISTICAL IMAGINATION.

    The CONFUSED SOUL is the one who has CLEARLY MADE the MISTAKE and he CONTINUES to do so UNFAILINGLY.

    The TITLE of the THREAD is "Rihanna likes ABUSIVE MEN."

    The CONTEXT of what I meant by "ABUSIVE MEN" is laid out clearly in the posts below.



    Only a FOOL or someone who is TRYING DESPERATELY to SAVE FACE would even QUESTION the CONNECTION of “ABUSIVE MEN” seen in the title with that of what I have posted above.

    Every single human being on PLANET EARTH, with the EXCEPTION of the CONFUSED SOUL, knows that an ABUSIVE person is AGGRESSIVE.

    Anyhow, let me CONNECT the DOTS one more time for the CONFUSED SOUL.

    “ABUSIVE MEN” seen in the title corresponds with the words "AGGRESSIVE MEN" contextually.

    The title is CLEARLY about a female liking ABUSIVE MEN. Whether you AGREE or NOT, it should be OBVIOUS to everyone in what "CONTEXT" the word "AGGRESSIVE" is being used, as it relates to the title.

    I FURTHER CEMENTED or CLARIFIED the POINT about the used of the word "AGGRESSIVE" when I stated that some WOMEN BELIEVE that if their man doesn’t “ROUGH THEM UP,” he is too SOFT and thus not a REAL MAN.

    Again, EVERYTHING that I’ve STATED is CLEAR and STRAIGHT FORWARD. I LEFT no ROOM for ERROR; everything CORRELATES SEAMLESSLY, because “AGGRESSIVE MEN” and “ROUGH THEM UP,” go STRAIGHT to the HEART of someone who is ABUSIVE.

    Now, if the CONFUSED SOUL wants to DEVIATE from what has been CLEARLY ESTABLISHED in my POST, then it is OBVIOUS that he is looking for any ANGLE to SCORE some kind of BROWNIE POINT that his SWOLLEN EGO refuses to let go.

    Just in case the CONFUSED SOUL has FORGOTTEN the DEFINITIONS USED for those WORDS, I will LIST them again.

    abusiveabusive - characterized by physical or psychological maltreatment; "abusive punishment"; "argued...that foster homes are abusive"
    harmful - causing or capable of causing harm;


    . aggressive - hostile - characterized by enmity or ill will; "a hostile nation"; "a hostile remark"; "hostile actions"
    offensive - for the purpose of attack rather than defense; "offensive weapons"
    ready to attack or oppose; quarrelsome He's a most aggressive boy – he is always fighting at school.


    rough up - treat violently; "The police strong-armed the suspect"
    beat up, work over, beat - give a beating to; subject to a beating, either as a punishment or as an act of aggression; "Thugs beat him up when he walked down the street late at night"; "The teacher used to beat the students"


    Just to CEMENT my IRONCLAD argument further, I will add this from a DOMESTIC VIOLENCE site.

    Symptoms of an aggressive attitude in your partner are one of the early signs of an abusive relationship. Statistical evidence suggests that persons with a history of aggressive behavior are more likely to become abusive toward their partner.
    "Persons with a history of Aggressive behavior are more likely to become abusive towards their partner"

    Once again...they're two seperate things. Just because one may potentially lead to the other doesn't make them the same thing

    Your corny pathetic jokes aside...once again, Aggressive plays into the Gender Role Alpha Male aspect...dominance...control...commands respect by those means, etc.

    Abusive is more in sync with fear and intimidation. Using Aggressive the way you use it only makes sense if if you're using it in relation to Abuse...which means you're using Abusive in a literal sense as it relates to Aggressiveness

    It is false to use the word abusive and then disguise it under the word Aggressive as a seperate thing...because Aggressive unless it correlates with Abusive means Two different things. One commands respect and plays into dominance...the other(Abusive) commands fear and plays into intimidation possibly and in most cases leading to verbal/physical assault

    But I see you're incapable of making that distinction....

    I also find it suspicious that you waited until I challenged you to suddenly turn around and say "I meant Aggressive". But even if you did mean Aggressive...you technically make no sense.

    Your title should be "RIHANNA LIKES AGGRESSIVE MEN"

    And No one was saying that Abusive Men aren't Aggressive...but you can't try to use them as seperate meanings when they're not always Mutually Inclusive. Because what you're saying now with "Abusive men are Aggressive" is that you ALWAYS meant Abusive in the literal sense rather than saying you meant "Aggressive". No?? That's what you just stated...
    Last edited by Cloud; 01-23-2010 at 08:42 PM.

  5. #95
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    47,045,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    "Persons with a history of Aggressive behavior are more likely to become abusive towards their partner"

    Once again...they're two seperate things. Just because one may potentially lead to the other doesn't make them the same thing

    Your corny pathetic jokes aside...once again, Aggressive plays into the Gender Role Alpha Male aspect...dominance...control...commands respect by those means, etc.

    Abusive is more in sync with fear and intimidation. Using Aggressive the way you use it only makes sense if if you're using it in relation to Abuse...which means you're using Abusive in a literal sense as it relates to Aggressiveness

    It is false to use the word abusive and then disguise it under the word Aggressive as a seperate thing...because Aggressive unless it correlates with Abusive means Two different things. One commands respect and plays into dominance...the other(Abusive) commands fear and plays into intimidation possibly and in most cases leading to verbal/physical assault

    But I see you're incapable of making that distinction....

    I also find it suspicious that you waited until I challenged you to suddenly turn around and say "I meant Aggressive". But even if you did mean Aggressive...you technically make no sense.

    Your title should be "RIHANNA LIKES AGGRESSIVE MEN"
    I have ALREADY GONE OVER this with you, so there is NO NEED to EXPLAIN it FURTHER. I am TOTALLY CONFIDENT that everyone else is CLEAR on what I have stated. Sorry, but I cannot HELP you with your CONTINUOUS CONFUSION.

    SEE U AROUND IMIX, BUB.

  6. #96
    On to Political f0rum Cloud's Avatar Cloud is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    7,273
    Credits
    1,006,860
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    When I called you NAIVE and GULLIBLE, it was not a PERSONAL ATTACK. It was based on my interactions with you and those that I have seen you engaged in with others.

    By the way, your "If you're incapable of admitting that then you're beyond help" has no CURRENCY with me. So I am suggesting that you try your SILLY psycho games on someone else.
    Because you are incapable of seeing things in that light

    My name is not "Girly"..."Naive"..or "Gullible"..it is Cloud. As such when I post in your threads respond DIRECTLY to the topic at hand instead of snide personal remarks...if I called you "Arrogant" and "Ignorant" when you respond to my threads you'd respond in a not so kind matter back. That's all I'm saying

  7. #97
    On to Political f0rum Cloud's Avatar Cloud is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    7,273
    Credits
    1,006,860
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    I have ALREADY GONE OVER this with you, so there is NO NEED to EXPLAIN it FURTHER. I am TOTALLY CONFIDENT that everyone else is CLEAR on what I have stated. Sorry, but I cannot HELP you with your CONTINUOUS CONFUSION.

    SEE U AROUND IMIX, BUB.
    Sure. Btw can you show me that scientific poll that shows that everyone else on planet Earth sees things your way??

    If someone told me they had an Aggressive bf or an Abusive bf, I'd be able to tell the difference. But okay

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •