Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RIHANNA LIKES ABUSIVE MeN

CocoErotika
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    U MIGHT BE on to SOMETHING there.

Do U THINK she GREW UP IN IT and so she sees NOTHING WRONG with it?
    dont know if she grew up in it, but I dont think she considers it that big a deal.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lieutenant View Post
    : Bess post thus far
    Of course, A CHEERLEADER CUNNY like U would THINK so.

YUHHHHHHHHHHH SEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Seven is the number of the natural world. There are 7 days in the week, 7 notes on the musical scale and 7 directions (left, right, up, down, forward, back and center). The Sages teach that seven are the attributes of physicality: Height, Width, Depth, Top and Bottom (limits height), Front and Back (limits width), Left and Right (limits depth), the connecting of the other six.

Gladiator
    See how man KEYSTOKEShave another man behind him like a woman : ..watch again lol

Credits
    Even though her and Matt aren't actually together, you're saying that because it turns out Matt may be aggressive with abusive tendencies...that Rihanna loves being abused??

Do you understand how ridiculous that sounds? That's like my ex being an alcoholic and as soon as it turns out that my current gf may secretly be an alcoholic that means I like alcoholics...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoErotika View Post
    whatever, she caribbean. many caribbean women get tump up pon di regular like ah nutten.
    That's funny. I've heard many stories of women abusing their men in the caribbean too. But I wouldn't make that generalization

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Even though her and Matt aren't actually together, you're saying that because it turns out Matt may be aggressive with abusive tendencies...that Rihanna loves being abused??

Do you understand how ridiculous that sounds? That's like my ex being an alcoholic and as soon as it turns out that my current gf may secretly be an alcoholic that means I like alcoholics...
    It doesn't MEAN NONE of the GIRLY CRAP that you just STATED.

It MEANS that there are WOMEN out THERE who LIKE AGGRESSIVE MEN.

There R WOMEN OUT there who BELIEVE that if their MAN does not ROUGH them UP then he is a SOFTY aka NOT A REAL MAN.

But hey, like I always say, U R GULLIBLE and a BIT NAIVE.

Credits
    cloud is ah gyal clown....perfect coon ####################

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantastic - Nick View Post

Credits
    It doesn't MEAN NONE of the GIRLY CRAP that you just STATED.

It MEANS that there are WOMEN out THERE who LIKE AGGRESSIVE MEN.

There R WOMEN OUT there who BELIEVE that if their MAN does not ROUGH them UP then he is a SOFTY aka NOT A REAL MAN.

But hey, like I always say, U R GULLIBLE and a BIT NAIVE.
    Dude get the fck outta here wit ur ignorant shyt like the title of your thread doesn't imply something else

The title of your thread is "RIHANNA LIKES ABUSIVE MEN". All you said to describe such is "Tawk yuh Tawk". Don't be upset because your ignorant old azz is incapable of being clearer in your statements.

Had I started this thread I would have been more clear with what I meant. And you don't know Rihanna personally so your assumptions are off based

But hey like I always say...You're a judgmental condescending over bearing clown who doesn't like it when people question your offensive remarks

Quote Originally Posted by Fantastic - Nick View Post
    Says the sexist clown who made a remark last week about taking advantage of Haitian women while many of them are suffering. No one wants to be like you...you're worse than the devil

Credits
    Perhaps on an unconscious level especially if she has been used to abuse she could be going for that same quality in her men not realising

But then again maybe it is just a coincidence

Credits
    Some women associate threatening forceful men with being strong

Credits
    u dont need to be ah rocket scientist to see that riahanna likes to get ruff up..

she is the kinda of woman that says'' he's to nice, he's not me type'''

Credits
    Dude get the fck outta here wit ur ignorant shyt like the title of your thread doesn't imply something else
    THE TITLE of MY THREAD IMPLIES what I TOLD U. NOW IF a ####################HOLE wants to ASSUME that it MEANS what the PHUCK U THINK it MEANS, GUESS WHAT, BLAME YUH DUMB ####################.

The title of your thread is "RIHANNA LIKES ABUSIVE MEN". All you said to describe such is "Tawk yuh Tawk". Don't be upset because your ignorant old azz is incapable of being clearer in your statements.
    I SAID TAWK yuh TAWK. I didn't SAY the TITLE MEANS what the PHuCK U ASSUMED.

If you WANTED CLARITY, then the WISE THING to do was to ASK what do you mean by the TITLE. So again, BLAME YUHSELF for MAKING the WRONG ASSUMPTION.

Had I started this thread I would have been more clear with what I meant. And you don't know Rihanna personally so your assumptions are off based
    HAD I THIS....HAD I THAT....HAD I MY ASS!!

ASK NEXT TIME if you're not CLEAR on SOMETHING.

But hey like I always say...You're a judgmental condescending over bearing clown who doesn't like it when people question your offensive remarks
    CUNNY, U DID NOT QUESTION the TITLE of my THREAD. U MADE an ASSUMPTION of what the TITLE of my THREAD ACTUALLY MEANT. So do not BLAME me for your NAIVE and GULLY DECISION to make an ASSUMPTION. Again, NEXT TIME U R not CLEAR on SOMETHING, DO WHAT INTELLIGENT PEOPLE do, ASK for CLARITY, this way the person cannot SPIN U around like a TOP

Credits
    THE TITLE of MY THREAD IMPLIES what I TOLD U. NOW IF a ####################HOLE wants to ASSUME that it MEANS what the PHUCK U THINK it MEANS, GUESS WHAT, BLAME YUH DUMB ####################.

I SAID TAWK yuh TAWK. I didn't SAY the TITLE MEANS what the PHuCK U ASSUMED.
    The title of your thread does not "imply what you told me". The title of your thread says "Rihanna likes Abusive men". That in and of itself is an accusation and your spin doctor ways will not be able to get around that...idiot

If it wasn't what you meant...you have an obligation to clarify right away or apologize for any misinterpretations clown. No one's going to try to read your ignorant mind

If you WANTED CLARITY, then the WISE THING to do was to ASK what do you mean by the TITLE. So again, BLAME YUHSELF for MAKING the WRONG ASSUMPTION.

HAD I THIS....HAD I THAT....HAD I MY ASS!!

ASK NEXT TIME if you're not CLEAR on SOMETHING.
    Actually, BLAME YOURSELF for making a thread titled "RIHANNA LIKES ABUSIVE MEN" without being clear from the beginning. Your title in and of itself..and your laziness to clarify and instead choosing to let people assume what they want...is a Slap In the Face to the dynamics of Domestic Abuse and those that have been abused

Be a man and admit you slipped up and was wreckless with the title of your thread. It is ignorant and implies something totally different. Your warped reality of what YOU meant does not exclude "RIHANNA LIKES ABUSIVE MEN"

CUNNY, U DID NOT QUESTION the TITLE of my THREAD. U MADE an ASSUMPTION of what the TITLE of my THREAD ACTUALLY MEANT. So do not BLAME me for your NAIVE and GULLY DECISION to make an ASSUMPTION. Again, NEXT TIME U R not CLEAR on SOMETHING, DO WHAT INTELLIGENT PEOPLE do, ASK for CLARITY, this way the person cannot SPIN U around like a TOP
    MORON...The title of your thread Once Again is "RIHANNA LIKES ABUSIVE MEN". You said nothing else but tawk yuh tawk...so the title of your thread Spoke for Itself. Period. Don't get upset because someone called you out on your ignorance and insensitive statements.

Do not blame me for your IGNORANT, INSENSITIVE, and CLOSE MINDED decision to make a thread called "RIHANNA LIKES ABUSIVE MEN" and then not be more clear with what you meant. In fact that is probably what you meant, you're just mad someone challenged your ignorance

DO WHAT NON-IGNORANT REASONABLE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE DO and be more clear and choose better titles for your threads instead of making wild statements and then wonder "Who me???". You cannot spin yourself out of your own ignorance..your ignorance of domestic violence, the dynamics of it, and victims is obvious with the title of your thread and your "Tawk yuh tawk"

Your ignorance is laughable and sickening at the same time
    Last edited by Cloud; 01-21-2010 at 08:57 PM.

Credits
    The title of your thread does not "imply what you told me". The title of your thread says "Rihanna likes Abusive men". That in and of itself is an accusation and your spin doctor ways will not be able to get around that...idiot
    I EXPLAINED to you WHAT THE TITLE OF MY THREAD MEANS. NOW if a CUNNY like U want to ASSUME what it MEANS, with your STUPID ALCOHOL ANALOGY, GO RIGHT HEAD, ####################HOLE.

Like I said, THE TITLE OF MY THREAD MEANS that RIHANNA SEEMS to LIKE AGGRESSIVE MEN who LIKE TO SMACK WOMEN AROUND. These KIND of WOMEN BELIEVE that if the MAN is not AGGRESSIVE in this MANNER he is SOFT in their EYES aka NOT A REAL MAN in their EYES.

So NEXT TIME U SEE the opening POST saying NOTHING more than "TAWK yuh TAWK," ASK what the PHUCK the TITLE REALLY MEANS or you can delve RIGHT into it as if you KNOW what the TITLE ENTAILS and suffer the consequences for your decision.

If it wasn't what you meant...you have an obligation to clarify right away or apologize for any misinterpretations clown. No one's going to try to read your ignorant mind
    I have NO OBLIGATION to ANYONE on here. You have an OBLIGATION to ASK QUESTIONS if you're NOT CLEAR about SOMETHING.

You're the one with the IGNORANT MIND. Like I said, a SMART PERSON would have ASKED what do I mean by the TITLE since there is NOTHING in the OPENING POST to give them any GUIDANCE. But U being the REAL IGNORANT JACKARSE JUMPED into the fray like you know what the PHUCK is GOING on. So yes, LOOK in the MIRROR and you will see the IGNORANT JACKARSE LQQKING BACK at U.

Actually, BLAME YOURSELF for making a thread titled "RIHANNA LIKES ABUSIVE MEN" without being clear from the beginning. Your title in and of itself..and your laziness to clarify and instead choosing to let people assume what they want...is a Slap In the Face of the dynamics of Domestic Abuse and those that have been abuse.
    I am not the ONE who CAME into the THREAD talking about "RIDICULOUS" when he doesn't KNOW what the TITLE is about.

It SEEMS like you're QUITE UPSET because you NAIVELY made an ASSUMPTION. Because you THOUGHT U KNEW EXACTLY what the PHUCK the TITLE entails.

Like I said, a SMART PERSON would have looked at the OPENING POST and said....uhm..."there is nothing there to work with....uhm...I wonder what he means by the title....uhm...before I MAKE an ASS of myself, LEY ME GO AND GET some CLARITY from HIM."

BUT NOOOOOOOOOO, CLOUD the GULLIBLE and NAIVE JACKARSE knows the ANSWER, even though there is nothing in the opening post to GUIDE HIM. So like I said, BLAME U for ASSUMING what the TITLE actually means.

Be a man and admit you slipped up and was wreckless with the title of your thread. It is ignorant and implies something totally different. Your warped reality of what YOU meant does not exclude "RIHANNA LIKES ABUSIVE MEN"
    @BE A MAN and ADMIT you slipped

I am BEING a MAN RIGHT NOW. NEXT TIME you're not CLEAR on SOMETHING, ASK QUESTIONS before you OPEN your PHUCKING MOUTH. Or in this case, PUT FINGERTIPS to KEYS.

MORON...The title of your thread Once Again is "RIHANNA LIKES ABUSIVE MEN". You said nothing else but tawk yuh tawk...so the title of your thread Spoke for Itself. Period. Don't get upset because someone called you out on you your ignorance and insensitive comments.
    ASK A PHUCKING QUESTION if there is NOTHING in the OPENING POST to GUIDE U or be BRAVE and SUFFER the CONSEQUENCES of what would be an ASSUMPTION on your part.

Do not blame me for your IGNORANT, INSENSITIVE, and CLOSE MINDED decision to make a thread called "RIHANNA LIKES ABUSIVE MEN" and then not be more clear with what you meant. In fact that is probably what you meant, you're just mad someone challenged your ignorance
    I am NOT BLAMING U for ANYTHING. I am not the ONE who MADE the ASSUMPTION. It is your OWN IGNORANCE you should be BLAMING.

A CUNNY like you will see a SIGN with no DETAILS and then MAKE a DECISION that TURNS OUT to be WRONG. Next thing you know, you BLAME the PERSON for your WRONG DECISION.

NO CUNNY, BLAME YOURSELF for the DECISION you MADE, because there was NO DETAILS that TOLD U what the SIGN was about.

DO WHAT NON-IGNORANT REASONABLE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE DO and be more clear and choose better titles for your threads instead of making wild statements and then wonder "Who me???". You cannot spin yourself out of your own ignorance..your ignorance of domestic violence, the dynamics of it, and victims is obvious with the title of your thread and your "Tawk yuh tawk"

Your ignorance is laughable and sickening at the same time
    DO what INTELLIGENT PEOPLE would have DONE, ASK QUESTIONS when there is no INFORMATION there to WORK with. Like I said, U R GULLIBLE and NAIVE.

Only GULLIBLE and NAIVE PEOPLE FOLLOW "IGNORANCE." You saw a THREAD with NOTHING in the OPENING POST, but you JUMPED RIGHT IN as if you knew what the PHUCK the TITLE was all about. Yet you have the GALL to be CALLING someone IGNORANT.

LOOK in the MIRROR and you will SEE GULLIBLE, NAIVE and IGNORANT LQQKING back at the CUNNY by the NAME of CLOUD.

Next time, TAKE your GODDAMN MIND out of the CLOUDS and you will not SUFFER the same FATE FACING U right NOW.

YUHHHHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee
    Last edited by VINCYPOWA; 01-21-2010 at 09:41 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast