Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rihanna launching new album in Bdos tomorrow

Credits
    Vincy power - ya should run for prime minister of st. vincent.. if they only knew how much u biggup the island...I have never been to St.vincent n dont know anything much or nothing at all about the island..just that half of my family is from there. I have never disowned st.vincent..I tell everyone where my parents are from n they tell me i is a real foreigner. Barbados is where i know n love just as u do st.vincent..

Credits
    Why allyuh bother?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Fugitive
    What IF Rihanna and KL were to HOOK up!
    Mannn, if that HAPPENED, the CARIBBEAN gine TEK over de INDUSTRY.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by currygyal
    Why allyuh bother?
    YANKEE, stay out of WEST INDIAN people BIZNIZ.

Go and make some CHITLINS and COLLARD GREENS for DINNER....doh forget the CORN BREAD and de KOOLAID.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA

Go and make some CHITLINS and COLLARD GREENS for DINNER....doh forget the CORN BREAD and de KOOLAID.
    Lofl......

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by erikka309
    Vincy power - ya should run for prime minister of st. vincent.. if they only knew how much u biggup the island...I have never been to St.vincent n dont know anything much or nothing at all about the island..just that half of my family is from there. I have never disowned st.vincent..I tell everyone where my parents are from n they tell me i is a real foreigner. Barbados is where i know n love just as u do st.vincent..
    Well, you MUST VISIT de LAND of your WARRIOR FATHER's birth.

I know this YOUNG LADY of VINCY/BAJAN parentage, who so happens to LIVE in BIMSHIRE as I am TYPING, de GYEL LOVE Vincyland so much that she goes there EVERYTIME she has free time....she never misses VINCY MAS and will be there again this year.

So you must come to the "GEM of the ANTILLES" and the "JEWELS of the CARIBBEAN" and take your RIGHTFUL place as the CHILD of WARRIORS.

Credits
    My rightfull place will ALWAYS be in BARBADOS even after i visit st.vincent n fall in love with it. The vincee family is planning a family trip this xmas, but during my cropover trip i may sneak over to st.vincent for a day or 2..but i am sure i will love it as i would all the other island i visit

Taj
    Credits
    Womannn, if you have VINCY BLOOD, IRRESPECTIVE of where you're born, you're a VINCY.

VINCY is the DOMINANT GENE in your BODY.

While we were FIGHTING the FRENCH and the BRITISH, for HUNDRED of YEARS, the WEAK BAJANS were already DEFEATED and COLONIZED by their OPPRESSOR, the British...many had to RISK their LIVES, I am sure MANY did not make it, to reach the SHORES of VINCYLAND, thus joining the WARRIORS from the "LAND of the BLESSED" and "The BEAUTY OF THE RAINBOWS in the VALLEYS".

So when you SPEAK of your VINCYNESS, be sure to RECGONIZE that you're LIONESS, because your genes can be TRACE to WARRIORS.

You're of ROYALTY, my VINCY QUEEN of Bajan lineage, so RISE UP and TAKE your RIGHTFUL place as a VINCY LIONESS, thanks to the BLOOD flowing through you from your warrior father.
    *****Cue Xena the Warrior Princess theme music

WOW
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by erikka309
    My rightfull place will ALWAYS be in BARBADOS even after i visit st.vincent n fall in love with it. The vincee family is planning a family trip this xmas, but during my cropover trip i may sneak over to st.vincent for a day or 2..but i am sure i will love it as i would all the other island i visit
    Gyel, noooooo, there is a MAJESTIC DIFFERENCE when you VISIT VINCYLAND.

When you go up a HILL and LOOK DOWN at the SPECTACULAR VIEWS in the VALLEYS, you would not want to LEAVE.

And then when you go to the GRENADINES and see the BEAUTY of these ISLES and CAYS, you would THINK that you have LANDED in HEAVEN.

There is NOTHING like it in the Caribbean, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj
    *****Cue Xena the Warrior Princess theme music

WOW

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Fugitive
    What IF Rihanna and KL were to HOOK up!

....dey would end up wid children with big foreheads and nasal pitched voices lol j/k

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BajeX
    ....dey would end up wid children with big foreheads and nasal pitched voices lol j/k

Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Credits
    Gyel, noooooo, there is a MAJESTIC DIFFERENCE when you VISIT VINCYLAND.

When you go up a HILL and LOOK DOWN at the SPECTACULAR VIEWS in the VALLEYS, you would not want to LEAVE.

And then when you go to the GRENADINES and see the BEAUTY of these ISLES and CAYS, you would THINK that you have LANDED in HEAVEN.

There is NOTHING like it in the Caribbean, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
    Somebody working for the Ministry of Tourism in SVG. VP you the IMIX Liasion or something?

Credits

lmao

Vincy, be nice darlin ow...
    But on the real thought I never even knew Rhianna's mom was Guyanese.

Credits
    Womannn, if you have VINCY BLOOD, IRRESPECTIVE of where you're born, you're a VINCY.

VINCY is the DOMINANT GENE in your BODY.

While we were FIGHTING the FRENCH and the BRITISH, for HUNDRED of YEARS, the WEAK BAJANS were already DEFEATED and COLONIZED by their OPPRESSOR, the British...many had to RISK their LIVES, I am sure MANY did not make it, to reach the SHORES of VINCYLAND, thus joining the WARRIORS from the "LAND of the BLESSED" and "The BEAUTY OF THE RAINBOWS in the VALLEYS".

So when you SPEAK of your VINCYNESS, be sure to RECGONIZE that you're LIONESS, because your genes can be TRACE to WARRIORS.

You're of ROYALTY, my VINCY QUEEN of Bajan lineage, so RISE UP and TAKE your RIGHTFUL place as a VINCY LIONESS, thanks to the BLOOD flowing through you from your warrior father.
    call dis bajan weak tuh his face and see what happen?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast