Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rihanna launching new album in Bdos tomorrow

Credits

Rihanna launching new album in Bdos tomorrow

Rihanna, the Barbados - born beauty whose 2005 single “Pon De Replay,” the unofficial anthem of this past summer is set to showcase her talents on Xbox Live in the latest ‘Game with Fame’ session. All Xbox 360 gamers should be on the look out for the gamertag ‘RihannaGWF’ playing Marble Blast Ultra for Xbox 360 Arcade on Saturday, April 22 between 3:00 p.m. EST and 4:00 p.m. EST.

After hitting the sticks on Xbox 360 Rihanna will head over to Fort Minor at the Hilton, Barbados with her family and friends to celebrate the release of her sophomore album A Girl Like Me at her official album release party, presented by MSN. During the bash Rihanna will perform a number of her hit singles at a private concert. Xbox Live subscribers will be able to catch a glimpse of the soulful singer’s performance on the Xbox Live Marketplace.
    www.oh-rihanna.com

“I am really excited to have my latest album release party in my homeland of Barbados,” the singer stated. “It’s great to share this with of family and friends, but for those who can’t be here in person, you can check out my performance on Xbox Live Marketplace or can challenge me in the latest ‘Game with Fame.’

Rihanna, whose current single “SOS” off of her latest album, A Girl Like Me sits as the second most downloaded video stream on MTV.com, and has already hit #1 on MTV’s TRL countdown. “SOS” is also #1 on the U.S. Dance Airplay charts and #3 on the Billboard Pop 100 Airplay. Her single “Pon de Replay” off of her debut album Music of the Sun peaked at #2 on the US Billboard Hot 100 singles chart and reached the #1 slot on the Hot Digital Songs chart. Also a major dance hit, the song topped the Hot Dance Music/Club Play and Dance Radio Airplay charts for two straight weeks. The music video also spent more than 30 days on MTV’s Total Request Live countdown

Credits
    Guyana MUSSE real PROUD of Rihanna.

Toppa_Toppa
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA

*sigh*

Credits
    u like u jealous she aint got na vincy connection boy.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bajandivah
    u like u jealous she aint got na vincy connection boy.
    I am HAPPY for Rihanna...and I am sure that her GUYANESE mother is HAPPY for her as well.

The GUYANESE in BIM has SOMETHING to be PROUD about....no LONGER can Bajans and de GOVERNMENT tawk BAD bout them cause RIHANNA, who is of GUYANESE stock, is GIVING NUFF PUBLICITY to BIM.

Credits
    oh please u really think this is so. this show my sentiments exactly u know nothing that goes on here. I am not saying that GUYANESE people shouldn't be proud d whole damn caribbean should be. Realistically rihanna has hardly made mention to guyana in anything sweetheart. I mean why should she is a Barbadian. My mom is trinidadian and i don t think that if i get big trinidadians would care much it is my homeland where i was born that would make the fuss. Guyanese people cannot fit into the category of how BARBADIANS feel. In her interviews all across the globe she says "I AM FROM BARBADOS" Do u think she say oops i forget 'MY MOM IN FROM GUYANA' give me a break. come on hom and rep for ur country girl.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bajandivah
    oh please u really think this is so. this show my sentiments exactly u know nothing that goes on here. I am not saying that GUYANESE people shouldn't be proud d whole damn caribbean should be. Realistically rihanna has hardly made mention to guyana in anything sweetheart. I mean why should she is a Barbadian. My mom is trinidadian and i don t think that if i get big trinidadians would care much it is my homeland where i was born that would make the fuss. Guyanese people cannot fit into the category of how BARBADIANS feel. In her interviews all across the globe she says "I AM FROM BARBADOS" Do u think she say oops i forget 'MY MOM IN FROM GUYANA' give me a break. come on hom and rep for ur country girl.
    Without her MOM there is no RIHANNA. Although born in BIMSHIRE, her MOM NURTURED and RAISED her as a GUYANESE, because that is all she knew.

For example: A Bajan woman gives BIRTH to a child in the USA, yet the child is RAISED as a Bajan, becuase that is all she knOWS.

So there is NOTHING wrong if Rihanna is RAISED like a GUYANESE in BIMSHIRE.....it is all CURRY.

Taj
    Credits
    Without her MOM there is no RIHANNA. Although born in BIMSHIRE, her MOM NURTURED and RAISED her as a GUYANESE, because that is all she knew.

For example: A Bajan woman gives BIRTH to a child in the USA, yet the child is RAISED as a Bajan, becuase that is all she knOWS.

So there is NOTHING wrong if Rihanna is RAISED like a GUYANESE in BIMSHIRE.....it is all CURRY.
    So she fadda dead? or you tryna say she was raised by a single mom?

Are you also trying to say that the culture of where she was raised had no impact on her compared to her mom's influence.

I cyar believe you type that stuff.
    So you tryna TELL Rihanna that she GUYANESE AND NOT BAJAN

Jokes definin somebody fuh dem

“A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits

You be preachin this like her father aint Bajan.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanFyah83
    You be preachin this like her father aint Bajan.
    Or like if Guyana is in turn ALL SHE (Rihanna) KNOWS...even tho her MUM immigrated as a TEENAGER of BAJAN descent.

Credits
    Congrats to Rihanna! Looking forward to hearing her new releases.

Credits
    ok her mother is from guyana and her grandmother is Bajan so it come back to whattt.... vincy power u is a trip and a half.. i am surprise u int say she related to Kevin little somehow and try to give st vincent props for that....u is a real showcase..LOLOLOL

Credits
    Quite a few of us has mixed family from all over the world. but regardless of where our parents or grandparents, sisters, uncles etc come from RIHANNA WAS BORN IN BARBADOS..END OF STORY SHE IS A BAJAN. My dad is from st.vincent n mom from barbados but i was born in Barbados, me BAJAN

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by erikka309
    Quite a few of us has mixed family from all over the world. but regardless of where our parents or grandparents, sisters, uncles etc come from RIHANNA WAS BORN IN BARBADOS..END OF STORY SHE IS A BAJAN. My dad is from st.vincent n mom from barbados but i was born in Barbados, me BAJAN
    Womannn, if you have VINCY BLOOD, IRRESPECTIVE of where you're born, you're a VINCY.

VINCY is the DOMINANT GENE in your BODY.

While we were FIGHTING the FRENCH and the BRITISH, for HUNDRED of YEARS, the WEAK BAJANS were already DEFEATED and COLONIZED by their OPPRESSOR, the British...many had to RISK their LIVES, I am sure MANY did not make it, to reach the SHORES of VINCYLAND, thus joining the WARRIORS from the "LAND of the BLESSED" and "The BEAUTY OF THE RAINBOWS in the VALLEYS".

So when you SPEAK of your VINCYNESS, be sure to RECGONIZE that you're LIONESS, because your genes can be TRACE to WARRIORS.

You're of ROYALTY, my VINCY QUEEN of Bajan lineage, so RISE UP and TAKE your RIGHTFUL place as a VINCY LIONESS, thanks to the BLOOD flowing through you from your warrior father.

Credits
    What IF Rihanna and KL were to HOOK up!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast