Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30

Thread: Rictash....

  1. #1
    Senior Member ttdarkie's Avatar ttdarkie is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    ova dere...
    Posts
    1,781
    Credits
    1,343

    Red face Rictash....

    Gyurl...I-want-back-mih-grater! :

  2. #2
    TaChe rictash's Avatar rictash is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,748
    Credits
    1,057,597
    What the hell i seeing here dread, i tell you already , sonnylal, did pass by on sunday and he was helping me grate the chese for the pie and he say it break , by mistake,
    and furthermore untill you fix my toilet seat , i aint buying back no grater.

  3. #3
    Senior Member ttdarkie's Avatar ttdarkie is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    ova dere...
    Posts
    1,781
    Credits
    1,343
    Originally posted by rictash
    What the hell i seeing here dread, i tell you already , sonnylal, did pass by on sunday and he was helping me grate the chese for the pie and he say it break , by mistake,
    and furthermore untill you fix my toilet seat , i aint buying back no grater.
    Sonnylal break my grater!!! Wha de hell I seeing here dred?? You know how much trouble I had tuh go tru tuh let customs let me tru wit dat grater?? My expensive, imported grater! Well Ms. Christmas coming up so yuh konw what you'll have to do. And by de way..I already explained to you that I wasn't de one who break de toilet...boboy did break it after he eat yuh callalloo wit de mustard in it.

  4. #4
    TaChe rictash's Avatar rictash is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,748
    Credits
    1,057,597
    Originally posted by ttdarkie
    Sonnylal break my grater!!! Wha de hell I seeing here dred?? You know how much trouble I had tuh go tru tuh let customs let me tru wit dat grater?? My expensive, imported grater! Well Ms. Christmas coming up so yuh konw what you'll have to do. And by de way..I already explained to you that I wasn't de one who break de toilet...boboy did break it after he eat yuh callalloo wit de mustard in it.
    not because you does peanut butte in your chicken and jam in your rice means i does put mustard in callaloo, and you know full well that is you who break the toilet you and them large hips and that extra a$$ you have there. hmmm
    anyway Ms lady what you doing this Christmas?

  5. #5
    Senior Member ttdarkie's Avatar ttdarkie is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    ova dere...
    Posts
    1,781
    Credits
    1,343
    Originally posted by rictash
    not because you does peanut butte in your chicken and jam in your rice means i does put mustard in callaloo, and you know full well that is you who break the toilet you and them large hips and that extra a$$ you have there. hmmm
    anyway Ms lady what you doing this Christmas?
    Yuh so domestic in yuh tinking!! When I went tuh Europe is dey I get de receipes for peanut-butter-ah-la chicken and jam-jam rice..dais gourmet food, but you eh go know nutting bout dat! And doh talk bout my hips gyurl..Trevor tell me dese is chile bearing hips and dat mih bumpa ova sexy :p Doh be jealous because you straight up and down like 6 o'clock!
    For Christmas I was tinking bout inviting Sprangalang and dem over tuh drink some drinks! Ah hear he coming up with Tommy and dem....

  6. #6
    TaChe rictash's Avatar rictash is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,748
    Credits
    1,057,597
    Originally posted by ttdarkie
    Yuh so domestic in yuh tinking!! When I went tuh Europe is dey I get de receipes for peanut-butter-ah-la chicken and jam-jam rice..dais gourmet food, but you eh go know nutting bout dat! And doh talk bout my hips gyurl..Trevor tell me dese is chile bearing hips and dat mih bumpa ova sexy :p Doh be jealous because you straight up and down like 6 o'clock!
    For Christmas I was tinking bout inviting Sprangalang and dem over tuh drink some drinks! Ah hear he coming up with Tommy and dem....
    for real , why you have to show of so, i doh have no friends so i go be paranging by myself this year :p
    but wait is what i seeing here
    girl this fella who i does ignore everymorning just send me a bouquet filled with a set of leaves and one carnation . and the card say , i have been watching you for a long time and i think you are just right for my cousin , sister boyfriend , brother alvin please check one if you would like to meet him.
    but what the rass is this , i never see nothing so yet. how trevor doing he pop the question yet?

  7. #7
    Senior Member ttdarkie's Avatar ttdarkie is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    ova dere...
    Posts
    1,781
    Credits
    1,343
    Originally posted by rictash
    for real , why you have to show of so, i doh have no friends so i go be paranging by myself this year :p
    but wait is what i seeing here
    girl this fella who i does ignore everymorning just send me a bouquet filled with a set of leaves and one carnation . and the card say , i have been watching you for a long time and i think you are just right for my cousin , sister boyfriend , brother alvin please check one if you would like to meet him.
    but what the rass is this , i never see nothing so yet. how trevor doing he pop the question yet?
    I ent showing off..dais juss de way I does drop it! :p You eh have no friends? Since when..yuh know you is de mayor ah Brooklyn; one half ah Brooklyn know you and you know de next half! Wwwaaayyyy....so yuh have an admirer??!! Dais de same fellas who does sell gloves and scarves in de subway? Hmmm..he kinda cute..well..except fuh de knock-knee and high bamsee..but say wha..he seem tuh have ah rel nice personality. Gyurl..Trevor say he goh propose Ole Years night because dais when he getting mih ring off layaway.

  8. #8
    Shitsuren Kyuka RenzePenze's Avatar RenzePenze is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft Liquordale
    Posts
    19,556
    Credits
    1,105,770
    u two need to stop drinking the infested water... it affecting allyuh
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

    The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

  9. #9
    TaChe rictash's Avatar rictash is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,748
    Credits
    1,057,597
    Originally posted by ttdarkie
    I ent showing off..dais juss de way I does drop it! :p You eh have no friends? Since when..yuh know you is de mayor ah Brooklyn; one half ah Brooklyn know you and you know de next half! Wwwaaayyyy....so yuh have an admirer??!! Dais de same fellas who does sell gloves and scarves in de subway? Hmmm..he kinda cute..well..except fuh de knock-knee and high bamsee..but say wha..he seem tuh have ah rel nice personality. Gyurl..Trevor say he goh propose Ole Years night because dais when he getting mih ring off layaway.
    Girl you remember the fella from the subway that does sell the gloves and scarfs not him , the one next to him that does be begging for quarters every morning.
    Trevor tell you Old years night which old years next year because he said the same thing last year, what is the problem this time, i fine like he playing games,
    girl but wait i ain't tell you about Dorathy she give birth to two nice polkadot puppies it is about time that dog make them babies.
    Last edited by rictash; 11-19-2003 at 02:24 PM.

  10. #10
    TaChe rictash's Avatar rictash is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,748
    Credits
    1,057,597
    Originally posted by bunjigarlindarlin
    u two need to stop drinking the infested water... it affecting allyuh
    bahahahaha girl we bored.

  11. #11
    Senior Member ttdarkie's Avatar ttdarkie is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    ova dere...
    Posts
    1,781
    Credits
    1,343
    Originally posted by bunjigarlindarlin
    u two need to stop drinking the infested water... it affecting allyuh
    I never drink water by you yet wha yuh talking 'bout?

  12. #12
    TaChe rictash's Avatar rictash is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,748
    Credits
    1,057,597
    Originally posted by ttdarkie
    I never drink water by you yet wha yuh talking 'bout?
    You dont' remember the time she did invite we down by she and she cousin, friend , sister did offer we koolaid.:p

  13. #13
    Shitsuren Kyuka RenzePenze's Avatar RenzePenze is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft Liquordale
    Posts
    19,556
    Credits
    1,105,770
    Originally posted by ttdarkie
    I never drink water by you yet wha yuh talking 'bout?
    i doh drink water gyul.... neithe koolaid ... .. so wrong house... :p
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

    The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

  14. #14
    Senior Member ttdarkie's Avatar ttdarkie is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    ova dere...
    Posts
    1,781
    Credits
    1,343
    Originally posted by rictash
    Girl you remember the fella from the subway that does sell the gloves and scarfs not him , the one next to him that does be begging for quarters every morning.
    Trevor tell you Old years night whick old years next year because she said the same thing last year, what is the problem this time, i fine like he playing games,
    girl but wait i ain't tell you about Dorathy she give birth to two nice polkadot puppies it is about time that dog make them babies.
    Ohhhh!! Is de other fella..I cyar remember wha he look like..so yuh like him? I fine it was rel nice he save up he spare change tuh buy you flowers..uh ah I mean..ah flower. *Sigh* I ent go lie..ah really fine Trevor stickin in trute but wha ah go do? He sooo handsome and sexy..when yuh see he ready tuh ramp is pressure! He have nice strong hands and dem sexy bandy legs..and plenty gold chain and ting..and when he come over is always wit some Chinese food or currants roll and ting :p Look it ent have plent man who will walk take a dollar cab to go and get hot currants roll fe he oman in de middle ah winter..so ah go hold on..ah feel he go really do it dis year. Dorathy mek puppies?? Whose de puppy daddies?

  15. #15
    Senior Member ttdarkie's Avatar ttdarkie is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    ova dere...
    Posts
    1,781
    Credits
    1,343
    Originally posted by bunjigarlindarlin
    i doh drink water gyul.... neithe koolaid ... .. so wrong house... :p
    Oh gosh, sorry gyurl..ah mustbe confusing you wit dem people who living upstairs de boutique on Burnett Hill :p I ain't go drink water from dey again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •