Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Richard, why you ah Republican?

Credits

Richard, why you ah Republican?

Me want know. Republican policies are against your interests.

Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    Against my interest. Please explain

Credits
    Being a republican is one of the most selfish thing a person could do. There is no point of being in any society while believing self-governance and against taxes to maintain society. This is why America is falling sharply, GOP ideas aren't meant for societies. America is the only country in the world where republican ideas are still relevant.

Selfish white people who don't want to share anything with non-whites, but some boy got lucky and now he wants everything for himself. Who hungry, stay hungry as long as he's eating and fulling his ugly face.

Credits

Thumbs down

and being a Democrat is unselfish? you have a lot to learn about political parties in America...

Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    Why -

I do not support abortion
    I believe in the rights to own guns
    I do not think gays should be married in church - noting wrong with a civil union
    Taxpayer’s money should not go to lazy people who do not want to work
    If I work hard to earn a living. The government should not take 50%

For those who don’t know I came to America with $125 US in my pocket, no job or college education. I did not get any government handout and I did not sit on my ass and blame the white man. I work hard and today I own ah house, two cars and living 40% of the American dream. I cannot support a party that keeps poor people on welfare to control their vote. “ Vote democrat “ - we will give you free healthcare , welfare and ah Apt in the projects ‘ don’t worry RICH WHITE PEOPLE and everyone making over 40K will pay for it .

Black people wake up “ DEMOCRATS = economic slavery “

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Why -

I do not support abortion
    I believe in the rights to own guns
    I do not think gays should be married in church - noting wrong with a civil union
    Taxpayer’s money should not go to lazy people who do not want to work
    If I work hard to earn a living. The government should not take 50%

For those who don’t know I came to America with $125 US in my pocket, no job or college education. I did not get any government handout and I did not sit on my ass and blame the white man. I work hard and today I own ah house, two cars and living 40% of the American dream. I cannot support a party that keeps poor people on welfare to control their vote. “ Vote democrat “ - we will give you free healthcare , welfare and ah Apt in the projects ‘ don’t worry RICH WHITE PEOPLE and everyone making over 40K will pay for it .

Black people wake up “ DEMOCRATS = economic slavery “
    RICHARD..... YOU LIE!!!
    There is no phucking way you leave trini and come to the US with $125 dollars in your pocket and you become prosperous without help. No phucking way! YOU LIE RICHARD!! YOU LIE!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by soca control View Post
    and being a Democrat is unselfish? you have a lot to learn about political parties in America...
    What are republicans doing to help everybody in the U.S Tax cut for the rich ? start wars ? privatize everything ?

I don't know why America have a government if government should stay out of everything. What a set of fuking fools.

Do some research about the purpose of government or leaders. Here is a hint, it's not to make the life of business owners easier.

Republicans only want to make it easy for big business to get bigger and more powerful, I don't believing in having my neighbour having more power than me - which is what privatization does, who has money call all the shots to suit their goals which is likely not the same goal I have.

I want to see rules/laws creating a society of equal opportunity for all.

I can't bloodclat vote for for decisions on corporate boards, and I don't care about myself alone. I know the corparations will never do anything to make my life better or make a country a better place.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Long Bambo View Post
    What are republicans doing to help everybody in the U.S Tax cut for the rich ? start wars ? privatize everything ?

I don't know why America have a government if government should stay out of everything. What a set of fuking fools.

Do some research about the purpose of government or leaders. Here is a hint, it's not to make the life of business owners easier.

Republicans only want to make it easy for big business to get bigger and more powerful, I don't believing in having my neighbour having more power than me - which is what privatization does, who has money call all the shots to suit their goals which is likely not the same goal I have.

I want to see rules/laws creating a society of equal opportunity for all.

I can't bloodclat vote for for decisions on corporate boards, and I don't care about myself alone. I know the corparations will never do anything to make my life better or make a country a better place.
    you've bought into way too many of Obama's myths...other than Obama...what other Democratic leaders do you fancy?

Credits

Post There's a difference

Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    RICHARD..... YOU LIE!!!
    There is no phucking way you leave trini and come to the US with $125 dollars in your pocket and you become prosperous without help. No phucking way! YOU LIE RICHARD!! YOU LIE!!
    He said he didn't get any government handouts, not that he didn't get help

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by soca control View Post
    you've bought into way too many of Obama's myths...other than Obama...what other Democratic leaders do you fancy?
    Youth this has nothing to do with Obama, Democratic leaders ? in the US ?

Don't know any, and I don't care to know any. I'm speaking directly about platform/message of both parties.

You don't have to be a republican to have success, and thats the trick they use along with spreading lies that all democrats are lazy and want to live on welfare.

Being a republican has less to do with oneself and more to do with making a statement against the "others"

The others want free tax dollars to waste
    The others want to bring their entire family to America
    The others don't want to work
    The others want handouts lol

Just one big statement to prevent the others from doing w/e

WTF do they want for themselves and for their kids ?

Voting GOP won't help most individuals but they still do it blindly, not admitting that allllllllllllllll the incentives are given to those who are already rich.

There are no Black leaders in Canada and I hardly hear Black Canadians complain because it's an equal opportunity country.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Imhoteput I View Post
    He said he didn't get any government handouts, not that he didn't get help

ONe man's help is another man's handout!

Credits
    Republicans emphasize the role of free markets and individual achievement as the primary factors behind economic prosperity. To this end, they favor laissez-faire economics, fiscal conservatism, and the promotion of personal responsibility over welfare programs.

A leading economic theory advocated by modern Republicans is supply-side economics. Some fiscal policies influenced by this theory were popularly known as "Reaganomics," a term popularized during the Presidential administrations of Ronald Reagan. This theory holds that reduced income tax rates increase GDP growth and thereby generate the same or more revenue for the government from the smaller tax on the extra growth. This belief is reflected, in part, by the party's long-term advocacy of tax cuts. Many Republicans consider the income tax system to be inherently inefficient and oppose graduated tax rates, which they believe are unfairly targeted at those who create jobs and wealth. They believe private spending is usually more efficient than government spending. Republicans oppose the estate tax.

Most Republicans agree there should be a "safety net" to assist the less fortunate; however, they tend to believe the private sector is more effective in helping the poor than government is; as a result, Republicans support giving government grants to faith-based and other private charitable organizations to supplant welfare spending. Members of the GOP also believe that limits on eligibility and benefits must be in place to ensure the safety net is not abused. Republicans introduced and strongly supported the welfare reform of 1996, which was signed into law by Democratic President Clinton, and which limited eligibility for welfare, successfully leading to many former welfare recipients finding jobs

Credits
    Democrats are more for the common man than the Republicans are, Soca. Both are not for the common man, but Democrats lean in the common man's interest than the Republicans do.

There is no doubt that there is a racist agenda behind the Republicans' policies.

Credits
    fun fact- martin luther king was a republican

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pimpin View Post
    fun fact- martin luther king was a republican
    Duncehat, that was a different Republican party.

Today's Democrats were yesterday's Republicans.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast