Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rich Bride, Poor Bride

LB
    Credits
    I'd be surprised if they didnt regret that. For 5 years I would have no problem living the basement of my house to pay it off. Then you can have the whole house to yourself and move back upstairs or flip it for a nice profit. Dingebats.
    ~ If you make the mountain any bigger you wont be able to move it later

Poca
    It's unfortunate that those shows do not come to MTL. By the way, have a you ever watch "until debt do us apart?"

LB
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Poca View Post
    It's unfortunate that those shows do not come to MTL. By the way, have a you ever watch "until debt do us apart?"
    true. They seem to only deal with the Toronto area market

I've tried to sit thru that particular show and couldnt do it ~eek~
    Its the couples who fight back against her is why I have a hard time watching it.
    I mean just like Rich bride, poor bride you see the relationship dynamics and can see why they are in the position they are in but they still fight against change. It makes my head spin.

she is Jamaican actually. I detected a slight accent especially when she gets a bit annoyed lol but she said so during an interview that she was born in JA.

Poca
    Really I wouldn't have known. I am def. not good at picking up on the different caribbean accents but I didn't hear any "foreign" accent from her at all. It's really a shame to see how some people reponse to her inputs and requests when they were the one to call her for help.

LB
    Credits
    Really I wouldn't have known. I am def. not good at picking up on the different caribbean accents but I didn't hear any "foreign" accent from her at all. It's really a shame to see how some people reponse to her inputs and requests when they were the one to call her for help.
    it isnt her accent over all it more subtle than that. She pronounces certain words like how my mum does it. That is what made my ears perk up and wonder about her, but I wasnt sure at all until she talked about her background. She's from Kingston.

yeah, I dont get what they were expecting. They call for the help and then fight her down every step. Or they start to fight with each other. I cant watch train wrecks.

Poca
    lol,

do u watch princess?

LB
    Credits
    lol,

do u watch princess?
    That one is a definite NOPE!

Chicks like that turn my stomach and I wont even peep on that show!! lol
    Their stupidity is beyond words to me.

Can u watch it???

Poca
    lol, yes I watch it. The girls do not bother me as much, it's more like the people around them who support them in their selfishness. There was this girl who took her grandmother's car, doesn't pay for it, doesn't pay for ins. and doesn't even pay for her traffic violation and parking tickets. Every month she spent the equivalent of her grandmother's pension income on beauty products and clothes. She owed everyone in her family, including her BF, money and they still found it hard to say no to her. I just couldn't believe it.

LB
    Credits
    that's the problem right there. All these ppl in their lives that allow them to carry on like so. It does them no good obviously and they become these self-absorbed idiots who end up in financial straits.

smh...nah man, I cant watch that train wreck at all!

Poca
    for real, it's not even funny some people are really really spoiled and selfish.

Credits
    I LOVE rich bride, poor bride
    its wayyy more realistic than Bridezilla which is such a HOT ASS MESS!

LB
    Credits
    Bridezilla I havent watched in a long while but yeah, that is like Princess....just over the top and too much!

There was one black couple where I always wanted to know the outcome but I missed the "part 2" of their show. It ended with him walking out of a restaurant from her saying he didnt want to get married. I'd kill to know if he stuck to his guns or went thru with it because she was the most monstrous bridezilla I ever saw....

Poca
    I also love watching Canada's worst handyman some folks on their are just unabke ti used their hands. I also enjoy watching Canada's worst driver some people are dangerous and proud. Some are just crazy driver.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug View Post
    Bridezilla I havent watched in a long while but yeah, that is like Princess....just over the top and too much!

There was one black couple where I always wanted to know the outcome but I missed the "part 2" of their show. It ended with him walking out of a restaurant from her saying he didnt want to get married. I'd kill to know if he stuck to his guns or went thru with it because she was the most monstrous bridezilla I ever saw....
    yea Im waiting for at least one episode where the bridesmaids etc. just go OFF on the bride. I mean everyone in the wedding party dropping out. THAT would be some entertainment.

LB
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy View Post
    yea Im waiting for at least one episode where the bridesmaids etc. just go OFF on the bride. I mean everyone in the wedding party dropping out. THAT would be some entertainment.

you see it!

how u can say these ppl are your friends and then proceed to act the ass towards them is something special I tell you...It would be nice to see one of these brides have her ass put in check on a serious level. But ppl indulge their bullshyt tooo much.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast