Thread: Rhodes Across the caribbean

Barbados my home no matter where ever I go
    Credits

Rhodes Across the caribbean

This is a show which was screened where Gary Rhodes (British Chef) travelled to various Islands around the Caribbean.

Rhodes Across The Caribbean: Recipes: UKTV Food

I am not sure that you can watch a whole episode but there are videos that feature the popular national dishes from the Islands he went to. He cooks each dish with guidance from well-known chefs from each Island.

Those in the UK, the episodes are being shown all day on channel 249 and 250.

I thought I'd post it in here in order to make sure its seen by a wider range of people.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SwEeTsOcAlAdY View Post
    This is a show which was screened where Gary Rhodes (British Chef) travelled to various Islands around the Caribbean.

Rhodes Across The Caribbean: Recipes: UKTV Food

I am not sure that you can watch a whole episode but there are videos that feature the popular national dishes from the Islands he went to. He cooks each dish with guidance from well-known chefs from each Island.

Those in the UK, the episodes are being shown all day on channel 249 and 250.

I thought I'd post it in here in order to make sure its seen by a wider range of people.
    hmm sounds interesting