Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Reviews In Trini

  1. #1
    Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    PARADISE
    Posts
    12,796
    Credits
    1,945,996

    Post Reviews In Trini

    http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index...s?id=161083276


    I just love the part about Crazy. " The people went wild and started to wine in every which way possible and impossible actually"
    Oh lord, Crazy tune 'Cold Sweat' mashing up big time.

    It's a respect we does have for the older folks who come back with sweet music.
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!


    ~DD~

  2. #2
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor's Daughter View Post
    http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index...s?id=161083276


    I just love the part about Crazy. " The people went wild and started to wine in every which way possible and impossible actually"
    Oh lord, Crazy tune 'Cold Sweat' mashing up big time.

    It's a respect we does have for the older folks who come back with sweet music.
    Cold Sweat is the Cinderella story

    mashing up big fete an ting

    who wudda thought

    Baby when u wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine on me ah get COLD SWEAT!!!

    it sweet too bad
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  3. #3
    Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    PARADISE
    Posts
    12,796
    Credits
    1,945,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    Cold Sweat is the Cinderella story

    mashing up big fete an ting

    who wudda thought

    Baby when u wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine on me ah get COLD SWEAT!!!

    it sweet too bad
    and according to kernal, he say that crazy making the most money this carnival. he in everything.
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!


    ~DD~

  4. #4
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    46,994,995
    I BET it is not a JUMP n WAVE...RAGS n FLAGS song?

    That is what you call LASTING MUSIC.

    The OLDTIMERS have to always COME BACK and show the TRINIS how the MUSIC should be DONE.

  5. #5
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor's Daughter View Post
    and according to kernal, he say that crazy making the most money this carnival. he in everything.
    yea like i said he everywhere

    and of course everybody lovin one last wine

    and is it benjai have this song cyar remember the name i real like it the beat sound almost like a rap song...u know the name


    oh how cud i forget everybody in love wit Sugar Boy too
    Crazy an Patrice Roberts
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  6. #6
    Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    PARADISE
    Posts
    12,796
    Credits
    1,945,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    yea like i said he everywhere

    and of course everybody lovin one last wine

    and is it benjai have this song cyar remember the name i real like it the beat sound almost like a rap song...u know the name


    oh how cud i forget everybody in love wit Sugar Boy too
    Crazy an Patrice Roberts
    U KNOW WHEN I FIRST HEARD SUGAR BOY, I WASN'T TOO FOND OF IT. IT REALLY GREW ON ME.
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!


    ~DD~

  7. #7
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor's Daughter View Post
    U KNOW WHEN I FIRST HEARD SUGAR BOY, I WASN'T TOO FOND OF IT. IT REALLY GREW ON ME.
    gyul dat song is d ting self

    specially when she brek down in the Suga Sugarrrrr eyaaaay Sugar Sugarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

    but do u know the benjai song i spoke of ?
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •