Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By limintrinibwoy

Thread: THE REPUBLICANS ARE RUNNING SCARED. THEY'RE READY To PASS IMMIGRATION REFORM

  1. #1
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    47,057,990

    THE REPUBLICANS ARE RUNNING SCARED. THEY'RE READY To PASS IMMIGRATION REFORM

    TAWK YuH TAWK

  2. #2
    JA Soca Ambassador socapineman is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Bklyn
    Posts
    12,438
    Credits
    84,921,925
    Ok...........where is the link with the details ?

  3. #3
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    I don't know how Boehner will convince his side to sign on.

    This is a very divisive imperative.

  4. #4
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post
    Ok...........where is the link with the details ?


    Washington Post

  5. #5
    ah like chupidness limintrinibwoy's Avatar limintrinibwoy is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In meh skin
    Posts
    16,220
    Credits
    3,976,977
    Their backs are against the wall they to do something....Marco Rubio will probably be their next Presidential candidate....or Jedd Bush...

    They always talk about immigrants stealing jobs from Americans....but since I've ever seen immigrants working...they are always doing jobs that have been discarded by Americans...janitors, cleaners, housekeepers, carpenters hanging outside home depot. Its those same Americans that hiring them to cut they lawn etc...
    VINCYPOWA likes this.

  6. #6
    Registered User Steupz's Avatar Steupz is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    10,883
    Credits
    1,226,784
    Why aren't they running scared about African American voters?

  7. #7
    ah like chupidness limintrinibwoy's Avatar limintrinibwoy is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In meh skin
    Posts
    16,220
    Credits
    3,976,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    Why aren't they running scared about African American voters?
    Hispanics are the fastest growing minority group in America....cant afford to have insulted both the African American and Hispanic....

  8. #8
    Registered User Steupz's Avatar Steupz is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    10,883
    Credits
    1,226,784
    How have Republicans insulted Latinos and Blacks?

  9. #9
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    47,057,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    How have Republicans insulted Latinos and Blacks?
    They DO NOT SEE them as "AMERICANS," because they only see them as ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

  10. #10
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    47,057,990
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post
    Ok...........where is the link with the details ?
    http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepu...o-latinos.html

  11. #11
    Registered User Steupz's Avatar Steupz is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    10,883
    Credits
    1,226,784
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    They DO NOT SEE them as "AMERICANS," because they only see them as ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.
    Don't you think their main issue being 'immigration reform' sorts of makes that argument?

  12. #12
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    47,057,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    Don't you think their main issue being 'immigration reform' sorts of makes that argument?
    Makes what argument?

  13. #13
    Registered User Steupz's Avatar Steupz is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    10,883
    Credits
    1,226,784
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    Makes what argument?
    You suggest Republicans see them as illegal immigrants, but aren't there millions of undocumented immigrants in the United States? And wouldn't it naturally suggest that the group which makes immigration reform their main focus be substantially represented within that bloc of undocumented immigrants?

    How then can you blame Republicans - if indeed what you say is true - for perceiving many of them as illegal immigrants when that is, in the main, what many of them are?

  14. #14
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    47,057,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    You suggest Republicans see them as illegal immigrants, but aren't there millions of undocumented immigrants in the United States? And wouldn't it naturally suggest that the group which makes immigration reform their main focus be substantially represented within that bloc of undocumented immigrants?
    I am SPEAKING of LATINOS in GENERAL.

    They see them all as ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS who are just here to take JOBS that they themselves would not do.

    In other words, even the ones who BORN here or those who are NATURALIZED CITIZENS or have RESIDENTIAL STATUS, they see them all as ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS and not AMERICANS.

    How then can you blame Republicans - if indeed what you say is true - for perceiving many of them as illegal immigrants when that is, in the main, what many of them are?
    See above.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •