Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: Rent is too damn high...Candidate for Mayor

  1. #1
    Registered User Brown Eyes's Avatar Brown Eyes is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In Limbo
    Posts
    4,452
    Credits
    1,012,395

    Rent is too damn high...Candidate for Mayor

    So today is election day and I decided to check out the candidates...

    Why is there a candidate that is running for Mayor and his affiliation is "Rent is too damn high"
    Here are his responses to questions:

    1. What is the most important issue in the city you would address if elected?
    RENT Is Too Damn High there is nothing else to talk about. All poor people are being ran out of New York


    2. What other important issues would you address if elected?

    RENT Is Too Damn High there is nothing else to talk about.

    3. What makes you the best candidate for this office?

    I am a Rent Activist with real solutions to the High Rent Crisis that is driving everyone out of this City. That is what makes me the best candidate for this job.

  2. #2
    Registered User The Captain's Avatar The Captain is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hello Brooklyn!!!!
    Posts
    12,160
    Credits
    1,099,388
    He speakin the truth but that aint the only issue we havin though

  3. #3
    Registered User Brown Eyes's Avatar Brown Eyes is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In Limbo
    Posts
    4,452
    Credits
    1,012,395
    I was thinking the same thing..Its an issue - but not the only issue that the Mayor have to be concerned with...

    Quote Originally Posted by boy wonder
    He speakin the truth but that aint the only issue we havin though

  4. #4
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by trinisunshine
    I was thinking the same thing..Its an issue - but not the only issue that the Mayor have to be concerned with...
    he sound like kicks

  5. #5
    Dragon
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by trinisunshine
    So today is election day and I decided to check out the candidates...

    Why is there a candidate that is running for Mayor and his affiliation is "Rent is too damn high"
    Here are his responses to questions:

    1. What is the most important issue in the city you would address if elected?
    RENT Is Too Damn High there is nothing else to talk about. All poor people are being ran out of New York


    2. What other important issues would you address if elected?

    RENT Is Too Damn High there is nothing else to talk about.

    3. What makes you the best candidate for this office?

    I am a Rent Activist with real solutions to the High Rent Crisis that is driving everyone out of this City. That is what makes me the best candidate for this job.
    What is the name of that clown

  6. #6
    Registered User Brown Eyes's Avatar Brown Eyes is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In Limbo
    Posts
    4,452
    Credits
    1,012,395
    Jimmy McMillan


    There are some very interesting people that is on the ballot of mayor.... A retired officer..rent too high...Professor...Public school teacher..Lawyer...Unannounced person...

  7. #7
    She buss up shot's Avatar buss up shot is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Anywhere I can rest my head
    Posts
    3,441
    Credits
    1,008,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon
    What is the name of that clown
    You took the words right out my mouth. High rent is definitely a concern and needs to be addressed, but it is not the only issue for New York Cityers. Crime is still an issue, cleaning(santation) up some parts, the cost of public transportation and others.
    Talk to some of dem Jews who are buying these people out and selling these apartments for more than what they are worth!

  8. #8
    Registered User The Captain's Avatar The Captain is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hello Brooklyn!!!!
    Posts
    12,160
    Credits
    1,099,388
    I havent yet voted for the day but i feel Bloomberg gonna win.

  9. #9
    Happily Ever After Dougla Ting's Avatar Dougla Ting is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My own world
    Posts
    17,077
    Credits
    1,534,359
    to hell wid allyuh.. I votin fuh he b/c RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH eh nuffin else to talk about.

  10. #10
    H.Y.M.C.C RUSTY CUTLASS's Avatar RUSTY CUTLASS is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    somewhere bout dey
    Posts
    2,830
    Credits
    1,008,346
    Quote Originally Posted by boy wonder
    I havent yet voted for the day but i feel Bloomberg gonna win.
    its a definate

  11. #11
    Registered User DJ Mr. X's Avatar DJ Mr. X is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    In My Own Space Trying To Keep The Balance
    Posts
    2,656
    Credits
    1,387,673
    Quote Originally Posted by buss up shot
    You took the words right out my mouth. High rent is definitely a concern and needs to be addressed, but it is not the only issue for New York Cityers. Crime is still an issue, cleaning(santation) up some parts, the cost of public transportation and others.
    Talk to some of dem Jews who are buying these people out and selling these apartments for more than what they are worth!

    did the mta raise the price yet? down here its $1.75 a ride. rent was a major roll for me leaving ny. but pretty soon its gonna be the same down here with all the people moving in. so jump on it now if you can

  12. #12
    She buss up shot's Avatar buss up shot is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Anywhere I can rest my head
    Posts
    3,441
    Credits
    1,008,940
    Quote Originally Posted by spicexperience
    did the mta raise the price yet? down here its $1.75 a ride. rent was a major roll for me leaving ny. but pretty soon its gonna be the same down here with all the people moving in. so jump on it now if you can
    It is 2.00 and it is supposed to be 1.00 or something to that extent on one of those holiday weekends.
    Yeah man GA and Florida is going to be overcrowded with people from the NYC. Everybody is moving out there. They say it is easier and cheaper. Personally, I am not a fan of down south, but I love to visit!

  13. #13
    Registered User Brown Eyes's Avatar Brown Eyes is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In Limbo
    Posts
    4,452
    Credits
    1,012,395
    Dougla - Not I..Now if he said Mortgage was too damn high..then he woulda get meh vote

    Boy Wonder - I haven't either - hoping tuh catch the poles when I get home..

  14. #14
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSTY CUTLASS
    its a definate
    NITE

    the word is defiNITE.


    jeezuschryst.

  15. #15
    Bajan Sugar SwEeTsOcAlAdY's Avatar SwEeTsOcAlAdY is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Barbados my home no matter where ever I go
    Posts
    4,839
    Credits
    1,019,814
    it seem tuh me like he trying to decrease de cost of HE OWN RENT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •