Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: REMIX: Now that your are dating a female with kids.....

Credits

Question REMIX: Now that your are dating a female with kids.....

How do you treat her kids? Do you act as if they are apart of the relationship. Or do you interact with them as least as possible?

Im curious............run the bizzness!!!!!

Spoogie
    Them lil fatherless pestilents better not cross my path,or else ill make their mom put em on a diet and starve the shit outta them.

Credits
    Well lets say this thread is for both genders. Male and female. How would you treat the kiddies??

Credits
    if i do enter into a relationship with a woman who has kids i would treat them as well as i can... they are a part of her life and will remain so... therfore if i am interested in her and her life i should be in her kids as well .....in terms of treatin them i would definitely include them in as many activities as i can....
    One step at a time

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole Murderer View Post
    Them lil fatherless pestilents better not cross my path,or else ill make their mom put em on a diet and starve the shit outta them.
    Oh so your the step-father type that in the end gets shot up and buried in the back yard cause the kids no like you! LOL

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by masterflex View Post
    if i do enter into a relationship with a woman who has kids i would treat them as well as i can... they are a part of her life and will remain so... therfore if i am interested in her and her life i should be in her kids as well .....in terms of treatin them i would definitely include them in as many activities as i can....
    Awwwwwww.......you sound like every woman with kids dream!!! Well mine at least! LMAO

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Diva View Post
    Well lets say this thread is for both genders. Male and female. How would you treat the kiddies??
    Love and develop a relationship with them. One of my girlfriends had this problem with her ex-husband. He only interacted with her daughter when it was his turn with his son.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole Murderer View Post
    :

Spoogie
    Oh so your the step-father type that in the end gets shot up and buried in the back yard cause the kids no like you! LOL
    lolol

I think i'm very caring towards my ladies kids, I never stay with a woman who has kids for too long tho and it has nothing to do with her having kids. These women normally don't have the glamity required to keep a man like me, so after a few release I usually bounce.

Credits
    I would treat them as if they were my own. I got into this relationship knowing that you have children so why try to outcast them? The children come with the person I am with and if I want to be a part of your life I know that the children will be a part of mine as well. Create a meanigful relationship with them so that they come to like and respect me as well
    Sometimes being a Bitc* is the only thing a woman has to hold onto

Credits
    When dating a female with children you want to have the least amount of interaction possible with the child untill you solidify what's your position with the Mother. If a male is going to be working towards a long term relationship then by all means familiarize yourself with the child or children at the females discretion. If not then, avoid at all cost because it's not fair to the child or Female.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    Love and develop a relationship with them. One of my girlfriends had this problem with her ex-husband. He only interacted with her daughter when it was his turn with his son.
    I personally know that if I date a man who doesnt at least try to have some sort of relationship with my kids then he got to go. Ill be damned if all his attention all the time is on me and the kids want to play and he casts them away. I dont expect him to play "father" with my kids but at least show them that your fun to be around and that mommy likes you as well.

Credits
    How do you treat her kids? Do you act as if they are apart of the relationship. Or do you interact with them as least as possible?

Im curious............run the bizzness!!!!!
    Actually.. it Depends on if their father is in their lives.
    If he is... I will actually keep some distance so as not to try and replace him, confuse the kid/kids or give them options to go to the path of least resistance. (b/c we all know kids will play one parent against the other.....so having 3 options makes it worse).

Now if Daddy's a deadbeat and I plan on being with the mother for a while, then I will definitely look to develop a personal relationship and that will vary depending on the age and of the child.

If I'm just going to be sleeping with the mom, then I "prefer" not to cross paths with the kid at all.

Spoogie
    I personally know that if I date a man who doesnt at least try to have some sort of relationship with my kids then he got to go. Ill be damned if all his attention all the time is on me and the kids want to play and he casts them away. I dont expect him to play "father" with my kids but at least show them that your fun to be around and that mommy likes you as well.
    Sounds like you're forcing the kids onto him

RUN ####################A RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Credits
    her child is my child... So i expect the same amount of respect and love that i give to recieve...
    Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast