Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Reinforcing Stereotypes....

Credits

Reinforcing Stereotypes....

"Crabs in a barrell."
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    "Crabs in a barrell."
    I never get it. I thought talent should be encuraged. What if MJ (just for example sake) folowed or was kept down?
    I'm one of those strange beasts who really likes a corset.

I think that's what I love about my life. There's no maniacal master plan. It's just unfolding before me.

Juan Dan

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlo Pagan View Post
    you too? lol
    What ya readin?

I can write a book on how hindered I've been in my life.
    I'm at a point where I just want to break free and show my talent to the world, but I constantly have to take each level/step among ppl who constantly redicule and tarnish me. It;s so frustrating; knowing your talent (beign told your potential by others who recognize) but not beign able to take 2 or 3 steps as others who are assited ( who don't have the talent you do, or have accoplish what you have). i feel so stuck.

I think that's what I love about my life. There's no maniacal master plan. It's just unfolding before me.

Juan Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadriel77 View Post
    you too? lol
    What ya readin?

I'm at a point where I just want to break free and show my talent to the world, but I constantly have to take each level/step among ppl who constantly redicule and tarnish me. It;s so frustrating; knowing your talent (beign told your potential by others who recognize) but not beign able to take 2 or 3 steps as others who are assited ( who don't have the talent you do, or have accoplish what you have). i feel so stuck.
    the whole crabs in a barrel and reinforcing stereotypes was a bit confusing to me.....and I have a knack for going into threads with my own interpretation of things....not fair to thread starters...

what is the world and its opinions but a sea of shit....

you will find that maybe 90% of those people praised today for whatever talent, were viewed as worthless whilst alive....
    thats something to consider when thinking of the majority and their perceptions....

what kind of talent you have and who you feel stopping you exactly?

I ask cause any talent you have can be easily easily promoted via facebook etc

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadriel77 View Post
    you too? lol
    What ya readin?

if it's any sort of artistic talent, my advice is to get away from caribbean people...
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    the whole crabs in a barrel and reinforcing stereotypes was a bit confusing to me.....and I have a knack for going into threads with my own interpretation of things....not fair to thread starters...

you will find that maybe 90% of those people praised today for whatever talent, were viewed as worthless whilst alive....
    thats something to consider when thinking of the majority and their perceptions....

Ok you see what Im saying. Those considered great now were considered not so or possibly crazy in their time. Sometimes I feel Im goona burst cause I can't take the box I constantly go in jus becuase of lack of resources or the menial steps to possibly success.Or how society is structured. A greater issue of mine is not knowing what niche to stick to. I expend energy in too many things without results, and fidn that I may be good at many things;not carving it down and finding that sweet spot. I feel poor ppl will get left by the wayside due to lack of resource or the ability to feel out different things. I am ok as far of standard of living in comparisonto destitute situations but far from happy, cuz though I;m in the corproate world that is not where my mind or hear lies, and I keep tryign to do it, and have the skills or work ethic that only certain ppl congratulae and see, while most try to fit me into their little insecure box.

As far as fb promo self or talent, i have nothign to build or show. If I could describe my mind and someone gets it, that would be wonderful. I wish the days of scholar and muse still kinda exited. Though I;m independent in nature I am willing to have a guide. Sorry, tangent.

Thx for asking.
    Juan Dan likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    if it's any sort of artistic talent, my advice is to get away from caribbean people...
    OMG how you got that. Im into the arts, but I know the pain that comes with it. Its the only area where there is true freedom. Besides becoming an entrepenuer, that is the only area my true care TRULY lies. I use to design clothes at such a young age; not knowing what I was doing! LOL I draw all over things, and I am CONSTANTLY SINGING! lol I love poetry flowers colors palletes designs pretty artsy stuff, and this was from young. Mom shared stories of me knowing and being attacted to certain things that she just couldn't understnad what I would know of that. Yet on the fip side daddy said he had multiple dreams of me being a MD, and I jus cant' figure myself out!

LOL Carribbean ppl cool. Everybody's cool. Its just their experiences or mind that may mke them fuk ups. IMO

Credits

LOL....

The proliferation of prosititution around here("What wouldn't you do for a Credit?)...all to gain status and distinguish themselves from others in a monetary manner("imix richest members").

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

Juan Dan
    LOL....

The proliferation of prosititution around here("What wouldn't you do for a Credit?)...all to gain status and distinguish themselves from others in a monetary manner("imix richest members").
    all that shit is corny to me....yet maybe I am corny and they are all exciting....I think that bullshit will crash and burn and whoever came up with the idea to push imix down that road will be quite sad....

in any case me come here less and type lesss....and when those who dragon a push FUKK UP THE SITE and they also come here and type less and pretend they on facebook having a wonderful time....

he too will be quite sad....all in all business is a gamble yet man a man and woman a woman....and woman shure can do some emotional stupid bullshit at times....time will tell....at the end of the day ego has to be raised

Credits
    all that shit is corny to me....yet maybe I am corny and they are all exciting....I think that bullshit will crash and burn and whoever came up with the idea to push imix down that road will be quite sad....

in any case me come here less and type lesss....and when those who dragon a push FUKK UP THE SITE and they also come here and type less and pretend they on facebook having a wonderful time....

he too will be quite sad....all in all business is a gamble yet man a man and woman a woman....and woman shure can do some emotional stupid bullshit at times....time will tell....at the end of the day ego has to be raised

indeed my brother, indeed....

Credits
    Juan Dan likes this.
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

Juan Dan
    indeed my brother, indeed....
    me tell dem MAKE THREAD....me tell dem RUN DE PLACE....me tell dem if dem dont get decent and have sense dem will be a deserted non respectable whoring single yet fukkin wasteland....all in all if you consider it carefully....a man treats women how he views them or what he knows about them...hence stereotypical reinforcement as you said....from the whole tommy soto thing and their reaction, I realised THEN that its a hopeless case....soon there will be interracial relationships in the billions by former wite people haters and just a whole different mentals....dem might screw face and fold arms and kiss teeth yet you best believe they taking into account what is said after they crash and burn with the pimpplayas...

then again the world is not what we want it to be yet what it is so maybe he know something we dont know....hence the lowly expectations and prostitution treatment

Credits
    i dunno bout all dis..

i think people want change and are having fun iwth the credit stuff

who wants to come here, start a thread then have that thread invaded by people with their fockery agenda on the same shit over and over and over again.. it's a waste of effort.. cos the thread killers rarely diverge from their favorite topics.. so they are in essence the ones killing the threads... and the site... and there is evidence of that.. watching what other people do instead of contributing makes you part of the problem yes... a BIG part....
    NikkiGiovanni and mz_JazE like this.
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Juan Dan
    DRAGON come tell your little pet to not try to talk shit to me
    DRAGON come tell your little pet to not try to talk shit to me

cause I will disrespect her and I do not want to do that
    I do not want you to ban me cause your little pet is a troublemaker and you so called love her

thanks DRAGON COME TAKE AWAY YOUR FUKKIN LITTLE PET
    thanks again

and if you so choose to get mad and try to ban me
    thats on you
    have fun

yet I asked you kindly

THIS IS NOT HER BLOODCLAAT WEBSITE

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast