Thread: reggaeton would have done it 4 me....

Credits

reggaeton would have done it 4 me....

Eminem Music Allegedly Used As U.S. Torture Device

POSTED: 9:04 am PST December 19, 2005

Email This Story | Print This Story

KABUL, Afghanistan -- A human rights group is alleging the United States operated a secret prison near Afghanistan's capital as recently as last year.

The group claims that music by Eminem and Dr. Dre were used as instruments of torture.

New York-based Human Rights Watch has issued a report saying the United States operated a secret prison in Afghanistan and tortured detainees. The report quoted an Ethiopian-born detainee as saying he was kept in a pitch-black prison and forced to listen to Eminem and Dr. Dre’s rap music for 20 days before the music was replaced by "horrible ghost laughter and Halloween sounds."

The report said detainees at the facility -- known as "Dark Prison" -- were deprived of sleep, chained to walls and forced to listen to loud music in total darkness for days.

The group said its report is based on the accounts of several detainees at the U.S. prison for suspected terrorists at Guantanamo Bay. Human Rights Watch hasn't been allowed to speak with the detainees directly, but said it obtained the detainees' accounts from their lawyers.

The group said the allegations are credible enough to warrant an official investigation.

American officials say the United States doesn't engage in torture. CIA officials have no commented on the allegations.

Kiz
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey

The group claims that music by Eminem and Dr. Dre were used as instruments of torture.

Wha!

Credits

KABUL, Afghanistan -- A human rights group is alleging the United States operated a secret prison near Afghanistan's capital as recently as last year.

New York-based Human Rights Watch has issued a report saying the United States operated a secret prison in Afghanistan and tortured detainees. The report quoted an Ethiopian-born detainee as saying he was kept in a pitch-black prison and forced to listen to Eminem and Dr. Dre’s rap music for 20 days before the music was replaced by "horrible ghost laughter and Halloween sounds."
    The report said detainees at the facility -- known as "Dark Prison" -- were deprived of sleep, chained to walls and forced to listen to loud music in total darkness for days.

The group said its report is based on the accounts of several detainees at the U.S. prison for suspected terrorists at Guantanamo Bay. Human Rights Watch hasn't been allowed to speak with the detainees directly, but said it obtained the detainees' accounts from their lawyers.

The group said the allegations are credible enough to warrant an official investigation.

American officials say the United States doesn't engage in torture. CIA officials have no commented on the allegations.

My yute ! I would kill meh self cause i right here .... cahn tek dem tune already
    Agitate until we create a stable society that benefits all our people.
    Instigate the nation until we remedy the injustices of society.
    Motivate our people to set a meaningful path for coming generations.
    Educate our people to free our minds and develop our consciousness

Mwongozi Cudjoe (Chedmond Browne)
    Chairman of Free Montserrat United Movement

Credits
    THey should have played some Juelz Santana!!!!!!!!!
    they would have talked after that!!!!!!!!
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

Credits

Seriously, that could send somebody mad...

Credits
    DRY DRY DRY DRY!!!!! omg...i actually like reggaeton....why ya'll hating on it soo much for? lissen to daddy yankee, don omar, ivy queen, and nicky jam...they the best!!!! but seriously give it a chance... and also i know that a lot off ppl hate it cause they cant dance it hehehehe i dunno u ppl so i dunno wat to say except....WHY DONT YOU LIKE IT???

if yuh want 2 lock meh up ill be by de kiss cake truck!
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by gt_cutie
    DRY DRY DRY DRY!!!!! omg...i actually like reggaeton....why ya'll hating on it soo much for? lissen to daddy yankee, don omar, ivy queen, and nicky jam...they the best!!!! but seriously give it a chance... and also i know that a lot off ppl hate it cause they cant dance it hehehehe i dunno u ppl so i dunno wat to say except....WHY DONT YOU LIKE IT???
    Cuz that Sh!t is Wack.

Credits
    Eminen.......thats extreme torture there, there should be an inquiry.