Thread: REGARDING NOSTRADAMUS, PLEASE READ!!

Credits

REGARDING NOSTRADAMUS, PLEASE READ!!

This is absolutely the scarriest thing I have ever read in my life! It's all true, I have taken the liberty of researching this Nostradamus text myself and his predictions have an uncanny way of coming true. In a nutshell, we have to all come to the reality that there is now going to be a 3rd world war, and watch out for future events where Russia will be allies of the western world, And China will in fact be allies with the muslim world.

please take a moment to read some of these predictions, I am sure it will have some kind of impact on your personal views with the current situation with the world right now, I sure know it did for me..

Quatrain # 2-89 appears to suggest that the United States and Russia would one day be "friends" again, and their combined power would appear to grow. Since the collapse of the Iron Curtain, and up to the millennial era, this has indeed been the case. However, quatrain #4-95 and #5-78 seem to suggest that this friendship might be short lived (if these quatrains are in fact references to the United States and Russia). If by chance this later becomes true, the reversal of friendship between them could impact many global events to come.

In quatrain # 10-72, Nostradamus predicted an event for July (or September) of 1999 which involved some type of military combat, or other event, by means of the sky. It appears that it foreshadowed NATO's air-war in Serbia, the military tension between China and Taiwan, Russia's war in Chechyna, and the tragic death of John F. Kennedy Jr. Due to the timeliness of this prophecy, this particular quatrain aroused great curiosity among the public.

Beyond the events around the change of the millennium, it appears that conflicts between Christian and Islamic nations have the potential to occur. This could involve one or a combination of the following nations: Iran, Algeria, Morocco, Pakistan, Tunisia, Syria, Libya, Sudan, Iraq, various nations of the former Soviet Union, and others; against Turkey, Italy, France, Germany, Austria, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Macedonia, Hungary, the United States, Israel, the United Kingdom, and various allies of these nations.

By land, various Islamic armies (and their allies) might one day invade Turkey, Macedonia, Greece, Hungary, the former Yugoslavia, Austria, and eventually march towards Italy, attacking the Italians and other forces located there. From Italy, the invaders could then attack other nations in various parts of Europe. It appears that Greece might endure chemical or biological warfare in these conflicts (see quatrains #9-91, #5-47, and #6-21). Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, and Libya may attempt to vex Egypt by land. By sea, these same North African nations appear to invade the southern coastline of France, Monaco, and Spain (then deeper into Europe).

Some of these conflicts could occur in one massive sweep. Or, they might take place over an extended period of years. In addition to land war, these conflicts seem to involve heavy naval warfare in the Mediterranean, Tyrrhenian and Aegean Seas. The nations of N.A.T.O. (or its future equivalent) and their various allies appear to eventually prevail in these conflicts.

The fate of Israel remains unclear. However, in paragraph #34 of the Epistle, Nostradamus states that Jerusalem might be assailed on all sides, and a Western naval force (from the United States and or other nations in the New World) will help Israel in fighting the forces of its future adversaries.

According to astrological information the years for the potential occurrence of these conflicts (between the period of 2000 to 2050) might be: 2000, 2002, 2013, 2015-16, 2017, 2019, 2021, 2030, 2037, 2038, and 2044.

One should consider the possibility that Euro/Arabic or "Muslim/Christian" conflicts might occur before, during, or after the war with the yet-to-arrive third antichrist. How Euro/Arabic conflicts inter-relate with the war with the third antichrist is unclear at this time. Some of them will be part of his war, and some of them might be precursory or unrelated independent events.

Nostradamus appears to suggest that the future third antichrist will come from a region east of the Black Sea. In paragraph #23 of the Epistle he states that "the grand Empire of the Antichrist shall begin in the region of the former empire of Attila" (Attila was the leader of the Asian Huns who invaded Europe during the fifth century). Nostradamus refers to the third antichrist as "the new Xerxes" (Xerxes was the Persian king who unsuccessfully invaded Greece in 480 B.C.).

Nostradamus intentionally used the names "Attila" and "Xerxes" as allusions to personality types and geographical areas. Thus, in a geographical sense, this suggests that he was referring to various regions of eastern Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.

The army of the third antichrist (an enemy of peace) will begin its trek towards Europe from a region between the Caspian and Black Seas. It appears that they will pass through Alania (southwestern Russia) and Armenia, then into Turkey (quatrain #5-54). From there they invade most all of Europe.

The naval forces of the third antichrist will be accompanied by the Libyan fleet into the Mediterranean and Adriatic Seas (quatrain #1-9). One of the climaxes of this future conflict appears to be a colossal naval engagement in the Adriatic Sea (quatrain #5-27). Island locations which sustain damage in this war include Malta, Euboea, Sicily, Sardinia, the Dodecanese Islands, and the Cyclades.

If the Russians are "not" allied with Europe and the West during the beginning of this war, Nostradamus states in the Epistle that a northern king from Aquilon (an allusion to Russia) will eventually help to set things right.

This suggests that if the Russians are allied against Europe and the New World at the start of this conflict, they will reverse their position at some future point during the hostilities, and militarily realign themselves with Europe and the West in an effort to quash the "Easterners". As used in Nostradamus' Epistle, "Easterners" would be a reference to the citizens of China, former Soviet nations in central and eastern Asia, the Muslim nations of the Middle East and Asia, and or other countries of the Orient.

Therefore, in consideration of all the prophetic information contained in the quatrains and Epistle, it appears likely that China, in an alliance with certain Muslim nations (and other countries) might be the source of future troubles for many nations around the world.

Apparently, various nations who embrace Christianity will be military targets of the third antichrist. Nostradamus clearly states in his Epistle that the followers of Christianity will face a horrific persecution in the future.

The war with the future third antichrist, according to Nostradamus, will last for the duration of 27.5 years (suggesting a protracted war). N.A.T.O., S.E.A.T.O. (or their future equivalent) and their allies appear to be victorious over the third antichrist's forces. However there appears to be great losses on both sides of this futuristic conflict.

Nostradamus appears to suggest that various regions will one day be struck by missiles (in Europe, the West and elsewhere). New York City might be the location of a direct hit (see quatrains #4-99 and #6-97).

In paragraph #33 of the Epistle, Nostradamus states that a pestilence will develop in the future which will remove two-thirds of the world's population. Could this be a reference to futuristic nuclear or biological war? If so, could this possibly be connected with the third antichrist's war?

Credits

Hoax

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/weekly/aa091101b.htm

blackie

RE: REGARDING NOSTRADAMUS, PLEASE READ!!

Well done phil,Didnt even want to comment on this,but if you do some research you will find out that that at the turn of every century since the 17th (i think) people have tried to link any major current events to Nostradamus saying ,even me myself had his book in the early eighties an was absoulety sure i would not see the year 2000 per his predictions now all of a sudden
    "According to astrological information the years for the potential occurrence of these conflicts (between the period of 2000 to 2050) might be: 2000, 2002, 2013, 2015-16, 2017, 2019, 2021, 2030, 2037, 2038, and 2044.
    But before this the years were from about 1985-2000 my point is this is a MAN that lived hundreds of years ago ,im not disputing his power but his writing were so vague that it could mean anything at anytime("twin brothers -twin towers") ,his style of writing is comparable to the bible which as we know is interputed different by every other person ,some people believe in the actual descriptions some people think they are signs of other things so people lets not jump the gun an take one day at a time.

Credits

blackie and phil thanks!

Credits

Before you all give Phil his praise, How do you not know the site where he got his facts from aren't a load of caca?
    just one to ponder, not pointing any fingers.

Credits

You know what..you're right.
    Everyone should research and question EVERYTHING.
    I hope everyone does question the site.

I hope everyone questions why you want to exterminate all muslims and middleeasterners. Like the Hindu website you posted 2 days ago with he Islamic hatred. I don't know if you're Hindu, but majority of the info I got about Hindu(caste system which has a hiearchy system) was negative, but I won't think negative of Hindu people because I'm not very knowledgeable about their practices. I question and try to research EVERYTHING.

Questions and research encourages people to THINK!

blackie

This has nothing to do with Phil,i have read the man books,i personally have been fasinated with this man sayings from since i was a teenager ,from since people were spray painting his predictions on the walls of some big compound on the Eastern main road(in trini)right before/after you reach the Beetham ,about when the world going to end etc... but as i grown older an wiser i realize you can put these predictions to most major current tragedies/events at any given time period, an found out people have been doing this for centuries.Now its been a long time since i read the book but im sure that he predicted the world was going to be gone by the late 90,s ,i remember traveling on the main road for years thinking i would be dead in meh twenties(per his prediction) but i here right?We here right??????

Gio__A Strange Fella

Actually, In the reading that I've come across, He never said the world would end in the Late 90's but that there would be great wars that would lead to half the earth's demise but this war period would be followed by a "Golden Age" of peace.

Credits

RE: INTERVIEW WITH BIN LADEN

Credits

let me re-post this in here, this is an email i received this morning:

To every one who received the Nostradamus prophesy e-mail, I think
    >they should read this, before they have the SH*T scared out of them.
    >P
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >Subject:
    >Nostradamus "prophesy"
    >I have recently received an email at the office today containing the
    >following two (2) prophetic verses apparently attributed to
    >Nostradamus which you may already have seen or may see in the next
    >few days/weeks:
    >
    >*******************
    >
    >"In the year of the new century and nine months,
    >From the sky will come a great King of Terror...
    >The sky will burn at forty-five degrees.
    >Fire approaches the great new city..."
    >
    >"In the city of york there will be a great collapse,
    > 2 twin brothers torn apart by chaos
    >while the fortress falls the great leader will succumb
    >third big war will begin when the big city is burning"
    >
    >- NOSTRADAMUS
    >
    >According to the original author of the email, he/she goes on to
    >claim:
    >
    >He said this will be bigger than the previous two.
    >2001 is the first year of the new century and this is the 9th month.
    >New York is located at the 41st degree Latitude.
    >
    >*******************
    >Naturally, I was very troubled by this message, but thankfully my
    >first reaction was to investigate the truth of these verses and I
    >looked to the Internet for the original English translations to
    >verify each verse line by line.
    >
    >What I found surprised me (and then again it didn't, since alot of
    >what passes for "truth" on the 'Net just isn't so), since the above
    >"quote" looks like it's from the same prophetic verse (or quatrains
    >as they are commonly called).
    >Instead, it turns out that this is a slapping together of lines of
    >verse of *different* quatrains that the original author of the email
    >thought to piece together in hopes of creating what would appear to
    >be intact verses of prophesy(see "HOW DID I DO THIS?" below). This
    >means that the 2 verses are a FABRICATION and shouldn't be believed.
    >
    >If I repeat the verses and then reference the book and quatrain
    >(indicated as (line #; book#.quatrain#)), you'll see what I mean:
    >
    >In the year of the new century and nine months, (NO MATCHES FOUND;
    >see
    >"Comments", 1.)
    >From the sky will come a great King of Terror... (line 2; 10.72)
    >The sky will burn at forty-five degrees. (line 1; 6.97, see
    >"Comments",2.)
    >Fire approaches the great new city... (line 2; 6.97)
    >
    >In the city of york there will be a great collapse, (NO MATCHES
    >FOUND);
    >see "Comments", 3.)
    >2 twin brothers torn apart by chaos (NO MATCHES FOUND)
    >while the fortress falls the great leader will succumb (NO MATCHES
    >FOUND)
    >third big war will begin when the big city is burning (NO MATCHES
    >FOUND)
    >
    >Comments:
    >--------
    >1. The actual line is "The year 1999, seventh month," and is found
    >at line 1; 10.72.
    >2. Note that this verse is a combination of lines from 2 entirely
    >different verses.
    >3. The accuracy of this entire verse is suspicious, since no match
    >of each line could be found *even* during an Internet-wide search.
    >The closest match that I could find was "In the City of God there
    >will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the
    >fortress endures, the great leader will succumb"
    >(http://www.ed.brocku.ca/~nmarshal/nostradamus.htm), but no
    >reference to any quatrain was made on this webpage.
    >
    >All this said, I'll leave it to you to decide whether the original
    >"verses" should concern you or not. However, in hopes of AVOIDING a
    >"mass hysteria" reaction to what I think to be a fabricated
    >"prophesy", please pass this message on to everyone you can
    >(especially pass it back up the chain of emails that you received
    >from your friends and ask that they do the same).
    >
    >At least let this be a lesson on not taking everything you read in
    >your email seriously, except this message of course!...
    >
    >Sincerely,
    >Greg Rajewski
    >
    >HOW DID I DO THIS?
    >My research led me to a webpage
    >(http://www.astrologer.ru:8003/Nostradamiana/index_eng.html) where a
    >transcribed collection of Nostradamus' books can be found and I did
    >a search of selected text strings in each line of the 2 quatrains
    >(quoted at the beginning of my message) and tried to match them
    >against the entire collection of the English translations at
    >"www.astrologer.ru:8003/Nostradamiana"; using Google's advanced
    >search features (e.g., when I looked for the second line of verse, I
    >chose "great King of Terror" as my text string and the Google link
    >to that text was
    >http://www.google.com/search?q=%22great+King+of+Terror%22+site%3Awww.astrologer.ru %3A8003&btnG=Google+Search).
    >
    >Additional links:
    >http://www.activemind.com/Mysterious/Topics/Nostradamus/biography.html
    >http://www.activemind.com/Mysterious/Topics/Nostradamus/quatrain.html

montREALady :-)
    "2gether we aspire, 2gether we achieve"