Thread: THIS IS REALLY SAD

Credits

THIS IS REALLY SAD

All the back and forth, its on, its off, one place have no money one place have four bands, all de mis-information, lying, name calling and so forth... all this about Miami Carnival should turn people off... I have even blasted by Executive for just passing on information I recieved via email... REALLY SAD...

I am sure most of the people are disgusted with all the rhetoric and I who live miami, who know people involved on both sides, not even I know what to believe.

I already have my money invested in tickets and customes etc, if not I would not participate in this shame... It is disgusting the way the both sides of this debate have acted. What are we displaying to the rest of the world? That we can't get along and come to an agreement about something as trivial as a Carnival?

The people who come and spend money are the ones who make Carnival, not a faction who incorporate the Carnival name and the so-called organizers. The people, the masquaraders, should send a message loud and clear next year... ONE CARNIVAL or else we are not participating...

Credits

RE: THIS IS REALLY SAD

You are so right!!!

What is also sad is that the two sides have failed to realize that for the people coming from far and wide, the Parade on Sunday is only a small percentage of the time we will be in Miami. There are plenty of other events to occupy our time and places to spend our money.

Aside from showing a bad face to the international community that is still learning our culture, and running people away from this site in particular, what have you all really accomplished???

When it comes down to it, the masses will go wherever the best music is and wherever their friends are. Your petty arguments, name calling and innuendos will not help either side. If people go downtown and they are bored they will leave, same for Opa Locka.

The majority of us just want the nice weather, a lime by the sea, some good fetes, some strong rum, and to take a wine and a jump w/ our friends and family.

Whether allyuh realize it or not the two sides are just spoiling everyone's Carnival vibe.

Blessings!!!

Trini Love 2 Party DEE FROM DE RILLO's Avatar DEE FROM DE RILLO is offline
    Credits

BOAT RIDE

Credits

RE: THIS IS REALLY SAD

.....THEY AINT SPOILING MY VIBE CAUUSE I WAS STUDYING THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE....MIAMI HEERE I COME