Thread: Read these 3 Brooklyn Crime reports.. .. { CRAZY }

Credits

Read these 3 Brooklyn Crime reports.. .. { CRAZY }

PART 1.

JAY STREET — The trial of a man charged with firing a single bullet that struck two men, killing one, in an East New York bodega in February 2005 resumed yesterday as the jury heard testimony accusing one shooting victim of assault.
    Shamduh Wilson, on trial for second-degree murder for the deadly shooting at a Pitkin Avenue bodega, sat still and expressionless as his girlfriend testified in an attempt to bolster his claim of self-defense. Iyahsia Golphin, 19, took the stand in state Supreme Court Justice Plummer Lott’s courtroom and told jurors how she’d told Wilson of the harassment she received at the hands of Andre Wheatley, one of the shooting victims.

From the witness box, Golphin explained under direct examination by defense attorney Stephen Chaikin how Wheatley assaulted her as she walked down the street.

Wheatley attacked Golphin near the store, because, she said, she wouldn’t have sex with him. Golphin told the jury she had warned her boyfriend that Wheatley was armed with a knife and a can of Mace.

Golphin said she arrived at the scene after the shooting and only learned of the death of Kenneth Frasier, 38, in a subsequent police interview at the 75th Precinct.

Under cross-examination by prosecutor Kyle Reeves, Golphin admitted that she called her friend and asked her to lie to police about the clothes her boyfriend Wilson had been wearing that day. “I was trying to protect him,” Golphin said.

Recalling the conversation she had with Wilson about the shooting, Golphin said, “He [Wilson] told me Andre pulled a knife on him. He said he had one too.”

Self-Defense?
    In a statement recorded after his arrest that was played for jurors, Wilson said that on January 4, 2005, he went to the bodega armed with a 9-mm. semiautomatic pistol, which he had “laying around the house for years,” to confront Wheatley after learning of the assault on Golphin.

Upon entering the store, Wilson called out Wheatley’s name and was confronted by a large man brandishing a knife, he told police. Wheatley sprayed his face with Mace, said Wilson, who left the store — but not before firing a single shot over his shoulder as he ran out.

After wounding Wheatley in his shoulder, the bullet struck and killed Frasier, a bystander who was shopping at the time.

Wheatley had been standing near the doorway, Wilson said. The bullet Wilson fired struck Wheatley first, shattering his collarbone, before striking Frasier in the head.

Wilson was arrested after the shooting at Golphin’s mother’s apartment on the Lower East Side of Manhattan.

At the conclusion of Golphin’s testimony, the defense rested its case — after which Lott said he would begin charging the jury. Chaikin and Reeves were then expected to give their closing statements, allowing the jury to begin deliberations today.

If convicted, Wilson could face up to 25 years to life for second-degree murder.

Credits
    PART 2. COUPLE YEARS LATER..

A young woman walking to a friend's apartment was gunned down on an East New York street, the bloody Brooklyn neighborhood's fourth shooting victim in a 24-hour stretch.

Ihsia Golphin, 21, took a fatal bullet in the chest late Wednesday as she walked past a Chinese restaurant on Sutter Ave.

Golphin, a student who worked part-time at a fast-food joint, died a short time later at Brookdale University Hospital.

"Ihsia was the epitome of innocence and purity," Connie Golphin said of the granddaughter she called "Muffin." "She was everything. We are devastated beyond words."

Golphin's mother, Sydell, said her daughter was going to a friend's house to use a computer.

"She stopped in front of the restaurant and was shot," said Sydell Golphin, 36. "We lost our precious daughter because of all these kids with guns."

Police Thursday arrested Andre Wheatley, 26, of East New York, and charged him with murder and criminal possession of a weapon. Wheatley, who has prior arrests for menacing and assault, was dating Golphin, a police source said. Her grandmother called the information "bogus."

Golphin's death capped a rash of violent incidents to plague the gritty Brooklyn neighborhood.

Read more: Woman, 21, shot and killed in East New York, neighborhood's fourth shooting victim in bloody day

Credits
    So the Shamduh Wilson guy, went to deal with the Andre Wheatley guy in Ishsia Golphin defense but ended up killing a innocent bystander .. Now he's in Rikerz doing 38 years.Couple years later the same Andre Wheatley guy ends up killing Ishsia . now he's in Rikers with Shamduh.

Thats some crazy stuff..

T-MAKAA
    Wow

Credits
    Nick,u know dem??
    From you have life you have everyting
    Dem couldn't stop my breath
    Can't take my life
    Jah loves me so
    Can't take my soul
    I'm going back for everything and more
    I'm unstoppable

Credits
    hell no i don't know them people..

But the Andre Weathley guy is Jamaican..