Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Re: Speeding Ticket

Credits

Cool Re: Speeding Ticket

I posted this a couple of months ago..

Late November..I was coming off the triboro bridge and cop pulled me over.. said i was doing 90 in a 40 mph zone..

More than 40 MPH Over The Limit - 11 Points

..Plus a whole heap of fines including insurance & automatic suspension

well that stopped me from going to carnival..and prepare to pay all this shit..i called a lawyer..but no matter how you look at it..i was facked.

well time to go to court in feb..i brought a friend who is also a cop..and he asked the officer to drop the case..time to testify..all i did was postpone citing my "lawyer" did not show up lol

so i was in tnt..and came back just for this damn court case..

every case before me..this cop was bussing people files left n right..fines were flying..i was nervous.

so i wrote a little note..with "remember me?" on it with my friends badge number..my friend was there sitting behind me..and the cop said.."i have no recollection of the incident"

case dropped..

moral of the story..
    dont speed and always have a cop or two on your side..it will always help you.

thanks for d advice and help imixers..i figured bringing a friend was the best route to go.

Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline
    Credits
    oh i have 2 cop friends that I keep for this purpose......cause if my looks don't get me out of it, which it usually does, then I call my friends up.....

Credits
    ahhh shadddaappp!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness4Life View Post
    oh i have 2 cop friends that I keep for this purpose......cause if my looks don't get me out of it, which it usually does, then I call my friends up.....
    wish i was a cop

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by No Fixed Address View Post
    wish i was your panties
    what you really meant

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DUTTY{HD} View Post
    what you really meant
    lol...I don't know if skid marks there

Credits
    moral of the story..

thanks for d advice and help imixers..i figured bringing a friend was the best route to go.
    those are the perks of having family in law enforcement, it's ah beautiful thing!

i wish i had a husband that was one. Dutty why don't you join the academy and gimme ah ring?

Credits

Late November..I was coming off the triboro bridge and cop pulled me over.. said i was doing 90 in a 40 mph zone..

well that stopped me from going to carnival..and prepare to pay all this shit..i called a lawyer..but no matter how you look at it..i was facked.

well time to go to court in feb..i brought a friend who is also a cop..and he asked the officer to drop the case..time to testify..all i did was postpone citing my "lawyer" did not show up lol

every case before me..this cop was bussing people files left n right..fines were flying..i was nervous.

so i wrote a little note..with "remember me?" on it with my friends badge number..my friend was there sitting behind me..and the cop said.."i have no recollection of the incident"

case dropped..

moral of the story..

I got into a little incident a couple of months ago...with the NYPD. At the time I try to hit the cop with my peoples who in the "Secret Service" business card...Officer was who this I was like my Uncle. When this negger comes to card hes like " well, I could hit you was bunch of tickets, especially driving with out a updated insurance card...heres jus one ticket for wreckless driving...i'm like thats neeger think' i'm stupid. I he gave me the ticket for the insurance all i would have to do is mail a copy of the insurance showing its dates of being valid and they would dismiss it... On top of this Bs'..this neeger gonna be like "Oh yeh , and I know your gonna come to court"

So I send the ticket in "not guilty'...these neegers send the ticket back to...like 10 ays later..on some Sorry, if you didn't know you sent this ticket to wrong court..the charges are criminal...we'll forward your ticket information to criminal court... so i call my home girl...who is NYPD she proceeds to chew me out...."Yow you should call me when they pull you over, anytime you get pull you over call, because when the ticket hits the system its hard to get this dismiss....so gave acopy of the ticket...she calls me later was like yow this cop is on disabillity and indefinite..because he got hurt in the Line duty...and, that can mean he stubbed his Toe and could be out for a month, or cut his hand and could be out for a couple of months, he hurt his back and be out for years. So right now we have to wait to the court date. shes like when she talks to him she goona say ..hey, this my brother can you give hima pass, either he not gonna show up, or hes gonna say "I don't recall ther incident. So we'll see what happens...

She did have me crackin ' up, cuz she says when she get off at night..she runs every red light she meets...and her tints' are crazy dark, plus its a black 01' integra...They pull her over, when they walk up she flash her badge and they say.."have a nice night"...
    "
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by No Fixed Address View Post
    lol...I don't know if skid marks there
    *i'm trying to be nice, so I will not even answer your sorry rasss...........

Credits
    moral of the story..
    my problem is, I got a ticket I want to fight in suffolk county......but the cops I know are nypd.....I'm assuming that's not gonna be of benefit.....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness4Life View Post
    *i'm trying to be nice, so I will not even answer your sorry rasss...........
    lol

Credits
    hmmmm, seems like nuff hinforma debout. some of hunnu all have 3 and 4 police friend!........

Credits
    Good Luck..It'll Pass

Quote Originally Posted by King_Castle_Rockz View Post

So I send the ticket in "not guilty'...these neegers send the ticket back to...like 10 ays later..on some Sorry, if you didn't know you sent this ticket to wrong court..the charges are criminal...we'll forward your ticket information to criminal court... so i call my home girl...who is NYPD she proceeds to chew me out...."Yow you should call me when they pull you over, anytime you get pull you over call, because when the ticket hits the system its hard to get this dismiss....so gave acopy of the ticket...she calls me later was like yow this cop is on disabillity and indefinite..because he got hurt in the Line duty...and, that can mean he stubbed his Toe and could be out for a month, or cut his hand and could be out for a couple of months, he hurt his back and be out for years. So right now we have to wait to the court date. shes like when she talks to him she goona say ..hey, this my brother can you give hima pass, either he not gonna show up, or hes gonna say "I don't recall ther incident. So we'll see what happens...

Bring Her/Him Along..You Never Know..Once Its A Cop..They Have A Mutual Respect/Understanding..This Was Highway Patrol I was dealing with..these fackers are tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Xtremist View Post
    my problem is, I got a ticket I want to fight in suffolk county......but the cops I know are nypd.....I'm assuming that's not gonna be of benefit.....

Credits
    I wen to court once for a ticket

the cop who pulled me had about 12 othere people there against him

everyone who went up before the judge (including me) the cop just said
    "I have no recollection"

case dismissed.
    once we saw him doing that we all just went up said not guilty and stayed quiet

What possesd this little haitian fella to get up there and spew all type of argument
    "He lie! He LIE!
    I never wun; no wed light

di cop look vex and say
    I remember him he even cut a woman off

judge looked vex that the haitian fella stopped the speedy flow of things and give him the MAX fine

Kiz
    Credits

case dropped..

moral of the story..

your ######################## ass full ah tricks.......they should jail you and yuh friend......matter of fact i going and call somebody......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast