Credits

Raw vegan diet makes 70 year woman look 40

I know Black don't crack but damn!

And keep your money, I got my own
    Keep a bigger smile on my face, being alone
    Bad motherfcuker, God complex
    Motivate your ass call me Malcolm X

Credits
    That is so so true....just went and got my cholesterol test and that shit is too dam high, even though I workout regularly. A good diet is more important than most people think.
    If there wasn't any bad parents then there wouldn't be any good strip clubs... Think about it!!!

Credits
    She is not only young looking but very beautiful. I would like to see her with a shorter hairstyle that shows off her cheekbones. She has African cheekbones like my Mommy!

I have to say that this is the best 70 year old that I have seen. My Maternal GM died in her 70s and she looked about 55. Everyone was impressed by that but this woman takes the cake.

Her husband is probably on all of those medications because he is obese, not only because of his diet. He should lose weight and do something about his hair. And, no, it isn't too late to start. They should have at least 15 years left together. It would be more fun to spend it healthy and active that sluggish and on meds.

My favorite thing about the video is how he speaks about his wife. He doesn't mention her beauty that much but he is proud that she can put together computers and that she can speak three languages. A real man! Not intimidated by his wife's accomplishments and not running after a woman of a race that starts to wrinkle at 28. LOL.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaicangirl View Post
    she is not only young looking but very beautiful. I would like to see her with a shorter hairstyle that shows off her cheekbones. She has african cheekbones like my mommy!

I have to say that this is the best 70 year old that i have seen. My maternal gm died in her 70s and she looked about 55. Everyone was impressed by that but this woman takes the cake.

Her husband is probably on all of those medications because he is obese, not only because of his diet. He should lose weight and do something about his hair. And, no, it isn't too late to start. they should have at least 15 years left together. it would be more fun to spend it healthy and active that sluggish and on meds.

My favorite thing about the video is how he speaks about his wife. He doesn't mention her beauty that much but he is proud that she can put together computers and that she can speak three languages. A real man! Not intimidated by his wife's accomplishments and not running after a woman of a race that starts to wrinkle at 28. Lol.
    omg
    "Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses." -Plato

"god is the deification of a culture."
    -Dr Yosef ben-Jochannan

Credits
    Raw vegan diet? That doesn't sound too appetizing.
    LIONESS onda RISE likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Poca View Post
    Raw vegan diet? That doesn't sound too appetizing.
    thats yalls problem, all yall want to eat is rice chicken and oxtails

Credits
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by sankofaa View Post
    thats yalls problem, all yall want to eat is rice chicken and oxtails

Credits
    her living in a tropical climate definitely helps, cuz she could grow her own stuff year round and the weather is nice

that definitely helps with your mood and skin too

motivating me more to leave this crap hole call New York City

people should try to follow 80 20 rule, 80% good and you can slip in 20% bad

you dont have to totally give up bake mac and cheese, meat etc totally but maybe do some things once a week, once a month, rare occasions and do well for most of the time and u will be fine.
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW