Thread: Rapper 50 Cent's Entourage Tied To Shooting

Dragon

Rapper 50 Cent's Entourage Tied To Shooting

September 10, 2003, 11:36 AM EDT

JERSEY CITY, N.J. -- Authorities were investigating gunfire at a hotel attributed to the entourage of rapper 50 Cent, who was checking in early Tuesday, police said.

No injuries were reported, but some property was damaged, Sgt. Edgar Martinez said Wednesday.

According to a police report obtained by newspapers, the rapper and several members of his entourage drove away in several large sport utility vehicles after the shots were heard.

Investigators recovered nine spent shells in the parking lot area _ three .45-caliber and six .40-caliber, police said.

Police Chief Ronald Buonocore was to discuss the investigation at an afternoon news conference.

"He wants to prosecute the people who were responsible," Martinez said. "We do have a video that we're looking at right now."

Neither 50 Cent, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, nor his attorney, Robert Kalina of New York, could immediately be reached for comment.

Ron Simoncini, a spokesman for DoubleTree Club Suites Hotel, said it was against hotel policy to comment on guests. Simoncini said he was aware of the shooting in the parking and that police are investigating it.

50 Cent, 27, who often wears a bulletproof vest, has been shot nine times and stabbed. Born to a teenage mother who dealt drugs and was killed when he was 8, he started dealing drugs before he was a teenager.

His debut album, "Get Rich or Die Tryin,"' sold 872,000 copies in just four days after its release in February. His concert tour has remained in the country's top 20.
    Copyright 2003, The Associated Press

amprincess
    ask me if I care :p

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    see, this is why I like soca. You don't hear about Xtatik, Square one, Krossfyah, Traffik or whoever shooting up and robbing 7-11's. :p :p
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits
    Thats crazy....and that happened right across the street from my office......

Credits
    It's all publicity, Why not talk about the awareness of why our soca artists are not getting recognized for their talents?????? Why is Trinidad is only recognized for pan and limbo, and there is a hard time keeping that perserved?

Or why people associate Trinidadian culture with Jamaica, as if that's the only caribbean country in W.I.??
    Every culture is unique in there own way, but our is not being publicized enough.

WHY???
    ________
    Ford Starliner Specifications
    Last edited by Sexy body trini; 04-07-2011 at 09:15 PM.

Credits

WOW....

...all I'm wondering is ,is this just the start of other $h!t to come...

Credits
    next topic :p

It's ah&am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;qu ot; G & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; a mp ;amp;amp ;quot; thing Chocolate's Avatar Chocolate is offline
    Credits
    Originally posted by shandy
    see, this is why I like soca. You don't hear about Xtatik, Square one, Krossfyah, Traffik or whoever shooting up and robbing 7-11's. :p :p