Thread: It was RAPE project... interesting..

Credits

It was RAPE project... interesting..

from this website... it's an independent project.. The It Was Rape Project -- Indiegogo

The It Was Rape Project
    Rape is incredibly common—yet silenced. Eight potent stories show how denial allows rape to thrive.
    what do you think.. (you have to click on the link below to see the video)

Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    preview

from Jennifer Baumgardner on Vimeo.

Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Credits
    Looks like it will be good. I also would like to see the other film called "I had an abortion." That preview was really something.

Credits
    I remember some years ago, sometime in the mid 90s, they revisited a Soap Opera episode from the late 60s to call a rape rape that they had called a seduction back in the 60s... THey did it by one of the chacaters in the current 90s episode having a think back dream sequence...The reason why they did it was cause in the episode this man forced himself on the woman but in the episode from the 60s they said she seduced him.. when the revisited the episode in the 90s, they changed the script and dialogue to say the man raped her
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    calling rape a seduction ... wow. but then again on lifetime television.. i watched a movie where a man was raping a woman, but it was quite bizarre in that soft music was playing and it was quite errr. romantic, for lack of a better word, the woman screaming and fighting is the only thing that indicated what was really going on!

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    calling rape a seduction ... wow. but then again on lifetime television.. i watched a movie where a man was raping a woman, but it was quite bizarre in that soft music was playing and it was quite errr. romantic, for lack of a better word, the woman screaming and fighting is the only thing that indicated what was really going on!
    yea.. it was a sign of the times back then... a lot of things that was Rape was written off as seduction, or she led him on etc...

i remember when in the late 80s early 90s there was a push to educate people on date/acquaintance rape because until then nothing was really done about it...

watch this episode

from 12:40

the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung