Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: Is this Rape

  1. #1
    Players Play I Coach Swollen's Avatar Swollen is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    27,730
    Credits
    154,636,656

    Is this Rape

    Unknowingly like yall was necking and having foreplay and so forth.
    And then you got to a point where you just entered her, and she start pushing you off and said no to you.

    So you went ahead and bust, then de chick report you for rape.

  2. #2
    Registered User LIONESS onda RISE is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    13,118
    Credits
    1,063,611,852
    Quote Originally Posted by swallow View Post
    Unknowingly like yall was necking and having foreplay and so forth.
    And then you got to a point where you just entered her, and she start pushing you off and said no to you.

    So you went ahead and bust, then de chick report you for rape.
    really?? so thats how it all went down?
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

  3. #3
    Temporary Suspension Swerve is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,361
    Credits
    9,522
    Quote Originally Posted by swallow View Post
    Unknowingly like yall was necking and having foreplay and so forth.
    And then you got to a point where you just entered her, and she start pushing you off and said no to you.

    So you went ahead and bust, then de chick report you for rape.
    Isn't it always rape the second they utter no..
    If yuh been bullin for 45 minutes..and on the 46.. she say stop.. its rape for that 1 minute.

  4. #4
    Players Play I Coach Swollen's Avatar Swollen is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    27,730
    Credits
    154,636,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    Isn't it always rape the second they utter no..
    If yuh been bullin for 45 minutes..and on the 46.. she say stop.. its rape for that 1 minute.
    That depends upon de state.

    If a woman consents to having sex with a man but that during intercourse says no, and the man continues, is it rape?

    The answer depends on where you live. The highest courts of seven states, including Connecticut and Kansas, have ruled that a woman may withdraw her consent at any time, and if the man doesn't stop, he is committing rape. Illinois has become the first state to pass legislation giving a woman that right to change her mind. But in Maryland as well as in North Carolina when a woman says yes, she can't take it back once sex has begun, or at least she can't call the act rape.

    People who are wary of measures to regulate this question are not arguing against having a man stop immediately when a woman no longer wants to have sex, but with how to define immediately.

    When the California Supreme Court handed down a ruling in 2003 that codified the withdrawal of consent during sex, Justice Janice Rogers Brown, that lone dissenter, raised that very question. "The majority relies heavily on the defendant's failure to desist immediately", she wrote in her minority opinion. "But it does not tell us how soon would have been soon enough"

    Some believe that after a certain point of arousal we don't have complete control over our ability to stop. To equate that with brutal, violent rape weakens the whole concept of rape.

  5. #5
    Temporary Suspension Swerve is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,361
    Credits
    9,522
    Quote Originally Posted by swallow View Post
    That depends upon de state.

    If a woman consents to having sex with a man but that during intercourse says no, and the man continues, is it rape?

    The answer depends on where you live. The highest courts of seven states, including Connecticut and Kansas, have ruled that a woman may withdraw her consent at any time, and if the man doesn't stop, he is committing rape. Illinois has become the first state to pass legislation giving a woman that right to change her mind. But in Maryland as well as in North Carolina when a woman says yes, she can't take it back once sex has begun, or at least she can't call the act rape.

    People who are wary of measures to regulate this question are not arguing against having a man stop immediately when a woman no longer wants to have sex, but with how to define immediately.

    When the California Supreme Court handed down a ruling in 2003 that codified the withdrawal of consent during sex, Justice Janice Rogers Brown, that lone dissenter, raised that very question. "The majority relies heavily on the defendant's failure to desist immediately", she wrote in her minority opinion. "But it does not tell us how soon would have been soon enough"

    Some believe that after a certain point of arousal we don't have complete control over our ability to stop. To equate that with brutal, violent rape weakens the whole concept of rape.
    Good Sh!t to know... especially since I live in Maryland.

  6. #6
    Players Play I Coach Swollen's Avatar Swollen is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    27,730
    Credits
    154,636,656
    Quote Originally Posted by BABYLOC View Post
    really?? so thats how it all went down?
    How what went down dearie?

  7. #7
    Registered User LIONESS onda RISE is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    13,118
    Credits
    1,063,611,852
    awallow..ur information is incorrect!

    a woman CAN withdraw her consent to sex in maryland at ANY time during intercourse.

    It used to be that she couldnt....for the charge to be a first degree rape charge, but that doesnt mean that other charges couldnt not be filed such as sexual assult of the 2nd and 3rd degree..that was then

    but now...at any time, even with a spouse
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

  8. #8
    Registered User LIONESS onda RISE is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    13,118
    Credits
    1,063,611,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    Good Sh!t to know... especially since I live in Maryland.
    lol...dont let him land u in JAIL!...lol
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

  9. #9
    Registered User LIONESS onda RISE is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    13,118
    Credits
    1,063,611,852
    Quote Originally Posted by swallow View Post
    How what went down dearie?
    the scene just doesnt seem right..sounds like a story a rapist would say to justify his actions...is all
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

  10. #10
    Earth Angel dollbabi's Avatar dollbabi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Music City
    Posts
    36,627
    Credits
    74,804,093
    Yes.

  11. #11
    Temporary Suspension Swerve is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,361
    Credits
    9,522
    Quote Originally Posted by BABYLOC View Post
    lol...dont let him land u in JAIL!...lol
    well, I only last 3 minutes anyway..she wont have time to scream rape...

  12. #12
    Players Play I Coach Swollen's Avatar Swollen is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    27,730
    Credits
    154,636,656
    Quote Originally Posted by BABYLOC View Post
    awallow..ur information is incorrect!

    a woman CAN withdraw her consent to sex in maryland at ANY time during intercourse.

    It used to be that she couldnt....for the charge to be a first degree rape charge, but that doesnt mean that other charges couldnt not be filed such as sexual assult of the 2nd and 3rd degree..that was then

    but now...at any time, even with a spouse

    Court Ruling Could Define Rape Laws in Md.(AP)



    numSlides of totalImages An appellate court says Maryland's rape law is clear, "no" does not mean "no" when it follows a "yes" and intercourse has begun.

    A three-judge panel of the Court of Special Appeals threw out a rape conviction Monday, saying that a trial judge in Montgomery County erred when he refused to answer the jury's question on that very point.

    The appeals court says that when the jury asked the trial judge if a woman could withdraw her consent after the start of sex, the jury should have been told she could not. The ruling says the law is not ambiguous and is a tenet of common law.

    The decision startled activists who believe people have the right to say "no" at any time. Jennifer Pollitt Hill of the Maryland Coalition Against Sexual Assault called the law "insulting and dangerous."

    Montgomery Delegate Jean Cryor says the Women's Caucus of the General Assembly would likely examine the decision during the next legislative session.


    Ooops dis regard this iz old news.
    Last edited by Swollen; 08-13-2010 at 04:59 PM.

  13. #13
    Registered User Minxy is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    30,928
    Credits
    17,544,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    well, I only last 3 minutes anyway..she wont have time to scream rape...

  14. #14
    Players Play I Coach Swollen's Avatar Swollen is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    27,730
    Credits
    154,636,656
    Quote Originally Posted by BABYLOC View Post
    the scene just doesnt seem right..sounds like a story a rapist would say to justify his actions...is all
    Really how would you know this.

  15. #15
    Sagattarius notorious saga's Avatar notorious saga is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    OnYuhMuddaBamsie
    Posts
    10,182
    Credits
    38,181,020
    What if a gyal on top ah yuh and she ready tuh cum and you say no stop but she grab on to you and lock yuh down like a boa constrictor on it's prey, is that man rape? specially if is a mampy gyal and yuh cyah push she off ah yuh, did she rape you? you did say no but she continue taking it.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •