Thread: Rally Round The West Indies !!!

Credits

Thumbs up Rally Round The West Indies !!!

This should stir up a little trouble....lol...or maybe not watching the posts for the last few months...we will see.
    I know you guys doh give a damn about cricket since you are all "American" now but just to let you know the West Indies cricket team finally won a Test match against the mighty Australians(the best team in the world right now) in Antigua today to avoid a "white wash"(that means they didn't lose every match...doh ask me why they call it that) :)
    So all Caribbean people...be proud..Let's hope it's a sign that better days are coming...
    Blessings.

Credits

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Credits
    BIG UP TO THE WEST INDIES
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

Credits
    yeah ah was waching it dey jess now. ah thought we wuz goin and loss when chanderpaul out but banks and drakes hold de fort. look at that no white wash and we set a world record. blessings

Credits

Re: Rally Round The West Indies !!!

Originally posted by sprang
    This should stir up a little trouble....lol...or maybe not watching the posts for the last few months...we will see.
    I know you guys doh give a damn about cricket since you are all "American" now but just to let you know the West Indies cricket team finally won a Test match against the mighty Australians(the best team in the world right now) in Antigua today to avoid a "white wash"(that means they didn't lose every match...doh ask me why they call it that) :)
    So all Caribbean people...be proud..Let's hope it's a sign that better days are coming...
    Blessings.
    Listen doh mek meh R-h have tuh cuss.... where were you when i did waking up at 3 am to listen tuh de R-H West Indies team embarras themselves in South Africa...

I don't give two R-H what dey win now :

Credits

Re: Re: Rally Round The West Indies !!!

Originally posted by trinibaje
    Listen doh mek meh R-h have tuh cuss.... where were you when i did waking up at 3 am to listen tuh de R-H West Indies team embarras themselves in South Africa...

look on the bright side they avoided a white wash on home turf, something that has never happened before and they have another record under their belt.

Credits

Re: Re: Rally Round The West Indies !!!

Originally posted by trinibaje

Miss Baje..I was doing that too but we still have to support our teams...I have sat down for days at the Oval just to see us lose. We were on top for a long time but we have to show our support for the younger players coming up. If we don't who will ? But I understand ur "pain"....That "whitewash" in South Africa was difficult to watch and listen to....