Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: rain coats for sale

  1. #1
    daweh point-man's Avatar point-man is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    jersey city
    Posts
    2,140
    Credits
    1,502,767

    Post rain coats for sale

    ah selling rain coats an gullushes if interested i;ll be on the corner of eastern pkwy an utica also for sale bootleg cds yuh might as well take ah jump up if yuh get flood in:freak

  2. #2
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950

    Re: rain coats for sale

    Originally posted by point-man
    ah selling rain coats an gullushes if interested i;ll be on the corner of eastern pkwy an utica also for sale bootleg cds yuh might as well take ah jump up if yuh get flood in:freak
    I need some Red Rain Boots, I get off around 9ish, are you going to be on the corner by then and do you have that color? lol....

  3. #3
    He loves me! bagolicious's Avatar bagolicious is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    walking with him!
    Posts
    13,565
    Credits
    1,512,409

    Re: rain coats for sale

    Originally posted by point-man
    ah selling rain coats an gullushes if interested i;ll be on the corner of eastern pkwy an utica also for sale bootleg cds yuh might as well take ah jump up if yuh get flood in:freak
    u is one clown eh boy..lawddd...

  4. #4
    daweh point-man's Avatar point-man is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    jersey city
    Posts
    2,140
    Credits
    1,502,767

    Re: Re: rain coats for sale

    Originally posted by EmpressduduDahlin
    I need some Red Rain Boots, I get off around 9ish, are you going to be on the corner by then and do you have that color? lol....
    the red ones sell out ah had them in mo no nos them sell like currants roll in allans on sunday i bout to sell out an by the time 9 ah go be selling corn soup


    bagolicious watchin man grip they crotch lollololol i ha to eat to o gad oye ah ha to stop laughin so meh chest hurting

  5. #5
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950

    Re: Re: Re: rain coats for sale

    Originally posted by point-man
    the red ones sell out ah had them in mo no nos them sell like currants roll in allans on sunday i bout to sell out an by the time 9 ah go be selling corn soup


    bagolicious watchin man grip they crotch lollololol i ha to eat to o gad oye ah ha to stop laughin so meh chest hurting
    You can't hold me one nuh!!! lol... I have heels on today! I'll pass tru for de corn soup though!

  6. #6
    a.k.a. Buss_Slippers foxxietrini's Avatar foxxietrini is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    At batting practice..doh bodder meh
    Posts
    4,737
    Credits
    1,011,599

    Re: rain coats for sale

    Originally posted by point-man
    ah selling rain coats .... :freak
    great..but are they tapered in the back?
    and I'll take one Celine Dion for my friend. thanks

  7. #7
    daweh point-man's Avatar point-man is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    jersey city
    Posts
    2,140
    Credits
    1,502,767

    Re: Re: rain coats for sale

    Originally posted by foxxietrini
    great..but are they tapered in the back?
    and I'll take one Celine Dion for my friend. thanks
    yeah when some fall off the macys truck i will let u know

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •