Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this a RACIST TRINI INDIAN?

Credits

Is this a RACIST TRINI INDIAN?

Taj
    Credits
    Fock the Express. They post this picture of this focking ########################-totee sucking ####################, then go on to name two other dumb ass ########################s who have balisier-up-the-ass syndrome, to make everybody feel that the PNM trying not to be a Congo cabinet anymore.

That is fockery. Total and wanton fockery. What about the 30+ ########################s who contesting the other seats? What about all the ########################s in the local government hierarchy? They putting 3 token ########################s while they have a boatload ah ########################s hiding in the back, waiting to stampede over the focking nation when they win.

Fock the Express for promoting this focking shit to the nation.

And fock this Kangaloo hoe. I don't know who in their right mind will ever fock a ######################## and risk having children who head does look like a rasta-man crotch. I hope she tie her focking fallopian tubes and lower intestine, because the last thing Trinidad needs is another ####################-######################## hybrid on a gas station robbing rampage.
    this blogger on indian PNM nominated candidates

let it all out homie

steups
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Links30

It is truly amazing

That scenes such as this goes on- But they are coming down so HARD on Tobago but has all types of problems their ownselves to contend with such as this which is one of them-RACISM.

But focus on TOBAGO yuh hear..

Real Saints to the SOUTH WEST...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    That scenes such as this goes on- But they are coming down so HARD on Tobago but has all types of problems their ownselves to contend with such as this which is one of them-RACISM.

But focus on TOBAGO yuh hear..

Real Saints to the SOUTH WEST...
    Well, U KNOW what they say about THROWING STONES.

Credits
    Every place on the planet is doomed to have a real asssshole or 2.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BFFan View Post
    Every place on the planet is doomed to have a real asssshole or 2.
    YEP

And to THINK some DELUSIONAL PEOPLE on IMIX said that RACISM doesn't EXIST in TRINIDAD amongst the MAJOR ETHNIC GROUPS.

But hey, maybe that is just an ISOLATED incident.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    YEP

And to THINK some DELUSIONAL PEOPLE on IMIX said that RACISM doesn't EXIST in TRINIDAD amongst the MAJOR ETHNIC GROUPS.

But hey, maybe that is just an ISOLATED incident.
    Proof?

...or is this you talking out your ass as usual...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark View Post
    Proof?

...or is this you talking out your ass as usual...

The PROOF is in the ARCHIVES, go TEK ah LQQK.

But U know what, I did not know the TRINI INDIAN is SO RACIST until I just CLICKED on another of his BLOGS.

Well, there goes another of the LIES/MYTH on IMIX....TRINIS do not call INDIANS ########################S.

Mannnn, I have to POST some BLOGS in this THREAD.

MUDDERWUK!!!
    Last edited by VINCYPOWA; 03-30-2007 at 06:48 PM.

Credits
    Reality Series: Survivor - The Laventille Outback
    Survivor: Stranded in the Laventille Outback!

The next 16 Survivors will be a group of Indians meeting a whole new set of sights and challenges. Will they be able to survive the vast latrine lands, the ice-pick armed weed smokers on the pavement, and the fierce crocodiles of the Beetham stinky drain?

And perhaps more importantly, will they be able to survive the ever-present danger of being indian-napped by Gumbo, Fruity and their gang of PNM-certified ########################-nappers?

The place may be different, but the game is still the same: Which Indian will outwit, outplay, and outlast all others on Survivor: The Laventille Outback? Tune in to the season premiere this week, right after the Patrick Manning's address to the nation where he shows off his "talk-thru-my-ass" skills he learn from the master shit-talker ANR.

For 42 days, beginning today, 16 Indians will be stranded deep in the Laventille Outback. They will be forced to band together and carve out a new existence, using their collective wits to make surviving in their rugged and primitive PNM environment a little easier.

Day by day, the harsh elements and threatening indigenous PNMites will test the endurance of the Survivor Indians. Each three days of Laventille life will result in a one-hour Survivor episode. The Survivor Indians must form their own cooperative society, building shelter, gathering and catching food, and escaping the threats of being robbed by the locals, which is pretty much what every Indian has been doing since the PNM came into power.

Those who succeed in the day-to-day challenges will be rewarded with things to make Outback life more bearable, like Anti-African pepper spray, Afro-wigs to avoid ########################-radar detection, VAMP brand of drain-water armpit deodorant spray, fake Jamaican headbands and weed spluffs to blend in with the local tribesmen, and decoy PNM jerseys to throw off the ########################-nappers (Any ########################-napper worth his salt would never grab a PNM supporter, even if he is Indian).

Those who fail will be given dhotis to wear during the day, and yellow pants/purple shirt combination to wear at night. They will also be smeared with curry and a note with the words "########################-nap me" will be taped to their back without their knowledge.

On the last day of each three-day cycle, the Survivor Indians must attend a Tribal Council at the Muslimeen headquarters, chaired by head gorilla Selwyn Cudjoe. At this meeting, each person votes secretly to send one fellow Survivor Indian into the hands of the PNM. The person with the most votes must leave immediately and surrender all bank account information to Gumbo, who will conduct credit checks and contact the relevant banking institutions to validate the balances. Fruity shall be given the family contact information and he shall carry on negotiations with the loser's family to secure the ransom.

Week by week, one by one, Survivor Indians are voted off and/or kidnapped, until at the end of the final episode, only two Indians remain. At that point, the seven most recently eliminated Survivor Indians will return to form the final Tribal Council (if they are still alive and their relatives have paid the said ransom) and decide who will be the final Survivor - and win one million dollars!

Of course, the irony is that the survivor will then be targetted for his winnings, and shall be hunted like a manicou, grabbed like a goat and beaten like a baboon and kidnapped like a Congo concubine until he surrenders all his life earnings.

Who will the next Indian survivor be?

Tune in to the next PNM briefing...

by Josey Wales at Monday, March 05, 2007

SOURCE

Credits
    This is his RESPONSE to "REPARATION FOR SLAVERY."

Reparation for slavery? ####################, go fock yourself.

As I've said before, you ########################s should be thanking the white man for taking you from that shithole in Africa and bringing you to America. You want reparation? How about they pay your airfare to go back to Nigeria where you can spend your day beating other ########################s with tree branches to fight for UN food bags.

Focking ########################s - always gimmg gimme gimme. Always someone else's fault for you being a focking thief.

After you get the millions in "reparation" from the white man, how about you pass it on to the families of all the Indians you've rob, raped, kidnapped and killed over the past 200 years? FOCK!

by Josey Wales at Friday, March 30, 2007

SOURCE
    A TRUE RACIST at WORK.

Credits
    This is his COMMENTS about an ARTICLE CALLED "STAY AWAY FROM RUM LYRICS."

I think I saw that ARTICLE in SOCA CHAT, if my MEMORY SERVES me CORRECTLY.

Anyhow......

Yes yes. Stay away from the rum lyrics.

Next stop: the calypso tents. Tell Cro Cro to stay away from the "kidnap ########################s" lyrics.

Final stop: the bamsee condom extraction unit of the POS General Hospital. Tell Machel to stay away from the "mash up the place" lyrics.

Fock.

by Josey Wales at Wednesday, March 28, 2007

SOURCE

Credits

The PROOF is in the ARCHIVES, go TEK ah LQQK.
    Then it should be pretty easy for you to find evidence in support of your foolish and inaccurate statements, no?
    Well, there goes another of the LIES/MYTH on IMIX....TRINIS do not call INDIANS ########################S.
    I won't even bother ask for proof this time...it is evident you just love making shit up to amuse yourself.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark View Post
    Then it should be pretty easy for you to find evidence in support of your foolish and inaccurate statements, no?

I won't even bother ask for proof this time...it is evident you just love making shit up to amuse yourself.
    The EVIDENCE is in the ARCHIVES, go and FETCH it.

U have to TRUST me on THIS.

Credits
    The EVIDENCE is in the ARCHIVES, go and FETCH it.

U have to TRUST me on THIS.
    My HS English teacher once told me "trust no man, be kind to all". Made as much sense then as it does today.

By this song and dance routine you're doing I can only conclude that:

a) You don't know how to search the archives

b) You know that even if you search you won't find any proof in support of the nonsense you typed.

Credits
    His COMMENTS are in REFERENCE to VH-1 so-called GIVING BLOWS to TOBAGO for its STANCE on ELTON JOHN.

I believe I saw that ARTICLE in BACKCHAT somewhere...if my MEMORY SERVES me CORRECTLY.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! YAGGA YOW!!!!

Good for focking Tobago. The ########################s in ####################Dad and Totiebago already running the Indians out of the country, and now they running the whites too. When we all gone, who are they going to rob, rape and kidnap?

Everybody knows that Machel Montano is a bullerman. Scores of condoms have been found up his ass, some fossilized. You don't see anybody making a fuss about him performing in any other country.

Fock dem pastors!

SOURCE
    THIS RACIST TRINI INDIAN is no JOKE.
    Last edited by VINCYPOWA; 03-30-2007 at 07:16 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast