Dragon

Tough soca fight tonight

Dragon

Rachel threatens to sue Iwer

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/buttons/logo.gif

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/images/racheal-price.jpg Rachel Price

by Debra
    Ravello Greaves

THE picong battle between Iwer George and Rachel Price is heading for the court.

Price confirmed yesterday that she was taking legal action against Iwer over his plans to use a look-alike of her at tonight’s Carib International Soca Monarch Finals at Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain.

“Yes, it is true. You can’t take my image and likeness and pappyshow me like that; my image is between me and God,” she said yesterday.

Iwer is planning to have a Price look-alike—Rhonda Ross—on stage with him tonight, after Price turned down his offer of first $10,000 and then $15,000 to be part of the presentation for his soca hit “Gimme A Bligh”, which pokes fun at her.

Iwer found out about Price’s legal moves when she approached his lawyer, Anthony Cherry, unaware he was Iwer’s legal representative.

Iwer remained unfazed yesterday, saying he was going ahead with plans to use the look-alike, even as Cherry continued negotiations to get Price on stage tonight.

“I don’t think any court will allow such an injunction,” he said. “There is look-alike Elvis Presley and a lot of people.”

Iwer insisted that the relationship between the comedienne and himself remained good despite the picong war.

“All I know is after this when she goes abroad to entertain she would not be saying anything about Iwer, Machel, Bunji and Wendy or any of our ambassadors. She will learn a lesson,” he said.

Credits
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Gladiator
    Steupse tell Rachel Price to take she picong and cool it..lol

Credits
    lol good one Airman

Take that and cool it wo yo yo. Take that and cool it
    When You Get.. Give.... When you learn... teach (Maya Angelou)

Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    Let us work with others to change our communities.

♥bruk d mold wen bawn♥ Da 1 n 0nly Vida's Avatar Da 1 n 0nly Vida is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Picong View Post
    lol @ yu ...

i knew it hadda b yu to make comment .. x; lol
    Secretary of Patriotics Radio .. We ARE gine mek it OVAH ALL!!!! Watch wait n SEE!!
    Check my profile for links to de station and to Ingrunt Link Soundz .. Bless up Bless up Bless uP!!!
    ::Embrace Diversity n Incorporate it in your every day life:: ::do Unto others as you want done to you:: :: Dont judge a book by its cover:: ::What to you is rags might be riches to another:: ::Look in d mirror n Improve yourself before starting on someone else::