Thread: R.i.p. To Stack Bundles!!!

Credits

Thumbs down R.i.p. To Stack Bundles!!!

A young, talented dude from Far Roc that was about to blow had his life taken this morning. RIP my dude. SQQQQUUUUUAAAAADDD UPPPP!!!!!!

Rapper shot dead in Queens

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By MIKE JACCARINO, ALISON GENDAR and JONATHAN LEMIRE
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Monday, June 11th 2007, 4:38 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Print Email Suggest a Story

Stack Bundles

An up-and-coming rapper with ties to established stars like Fabolous and Jim Jones was gunned down in the lobby of his Queens apartment building yesterday, police said.

The artist Stack Bundles - whose real name is Rayquon Elliott - was shot once in the head and once in the neck as he entered the lobby of his Far Rockaway building just before 6 a.m., police said.

Accompanied by a friend, Bundles, 24, was returning to his home in Redfern Houses on Beach Channel Drive after a night performing and socializing at Club Stereo in Manhattan's Chelsea section.

The friend parted ways with Bundles in the building's lobby and told investigators that he heard shots moments later. He ran back to the building only to find Bundles bleeding heavily just steps from his first-floor apartment.

Bundles' wallet, which contained both cash and credit cards, was still on the slain rapper's body, though one of his medallions had been taken, the friend told police.

The motive for the murder is not yet known.

Bundles burst onto the rap scene after he brazenly approached Dipset charter member Jim Jones and asked the Harlem-based rapper to promote him, relatives.
    Impressed, Jones helped Bundles compile a series of mixtapes and collaborations with stars like Fabolous and Joe Budden.

Daily News SpecialsNewsPuerto Rican pride on marchHealthUltimate brotherly loveTelevision'Big Love' back with big funMore SportsRags to Riches quite the diva

Booty caresser

Credits
    May he R.I.P

Credits
    Are you serious? Wow... May he R.I.P.

Credits

Unhappy Rip

Damn, i remember that dude i had some of his stuff too he wuz nice..... i dunno wha else to do or say bout da state of things right now man... everybodee need ta jus take it ez...

Credits
    stack bundles......

ah wonder wha dem gonna say at for his eulogy?

RIP

Credits
    Heard the name before, i think i have one of his songs on a mix tape to. sad what happened.

R.I.P

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Credits
    rip

Brown Milk
    Rest In Peace Stack...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ninja View Post
    Rest In Peace Stack...
    You knew about this underground rapper all the way in UK????
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope