Thread: Quote: "I don't have any friends..."

Credits

Quote: "I don't have any friends..."

If that's the case....

So, who are 933' people u constantly type every & any thought/move to on FB'/Twitter/etc.

I guess ur audience?

I dunno, people are interesting.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus_Supreme View Post
    If that's the case....

So, who are 933' people u constantly type every & any thought/move to on FB'/Twitter/etc.

I guess ur audience?

Blame it on menopause.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by swallow View Post
    Blame it on menopause.

GM' Grand Dad, how are u?

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus_Supreme View Post
    If that's the case....

I guess ur audience?

Lol who is this subliminal message for??

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    Lol who is this subliminal message for??

"Blanket Statement"..........

Down di road, ova di gully, pass di big tree
    Credits
    Slight off topic but...

I never got the point of twitter. Seriously why the hell I wanna know what you're having for breakfast or how sh!tty your day was. Samething for fassbook. Every 5 minutes they updating their status or quoting some random metaphorical sh!t. I done "delete from friends" plenty people cause a dat.

And how come one person have 500+ friends. Seriously you know all dem people? I think not. Of the 93 friends I have on FB only 3 I've never talked to personally. The day that number reaches a 100 plenty people getting deleted.

/rant
    Last edited by Stagga_Dagga; 08-19-2010 at 12:41 PM.
    Disclaimer:
    Many of you can't keep Jamaica outa yuh mouth. Its ok, we understand you can't help it. Envy is a helluva thing. But let it be known. If you've never been to mi yawd your comments about mi yawd shall hereby be stricken as nuttin but verbal defecation. Walk good.

Yes I am a superhero. Sarcasm is my superpower.

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Stagga_Dagga View Post
    Slight off topic but...

I never got the point of twitter. Seriously why the hell I wanna know what you're having for breakfast or how sh!tty your day was. Samething for fassbook. Every 5 minutes they updating their status or quoting some random metaphorical sh!t. I done "delete from friends" plenty people cause a dat.

And how come one person have 500+ friends. Seriously you know all dem people? I think not. Of the 93 friends I have on FB only 3 I've never talked to personally. The day that number reaches a 100 plenty people getting deleted.

/rant

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Stagga_Dagga View Post
    Slight off topic but...

/rant
    depends on what you do/have done in your life.. if you were involved in the arts scene in tnt.. you would know a lot of models, directors, actors, singers, dancers, you went to high school, elementary, college, middle school.. so all those people rigiht htere.. family members, neighbors that you grew up with.. mutual friens of your so. family friends... then one or two random people that you know via mutual friends.. probably gone to six friends parties.. you see them and interact with them there.. and they send yo a request.. you add them.... teachers you knew and had a good relationship with.. different people that you interact with..

as for facebook.. it depends on the people you know or what they talk about.. people want to express themselves..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    depends on what you do/have done in your life.. if you were involved in the arts scene in tnt.. you would know a lot of models, directors, actors, singers, dancers, you went to high school, elementary, college, middle school.. so all those people rigiht htere.. family members, neighbors that you grew up with.. mutual friens of your so. family friends... then one or two random people that you know via mutual friends.. probably gone to six friends parties.. you see them and interact with them there.. and they send yo a request.. you add them.... teachers you knew and had a good relationship with.. different people that you interact with..

as for facebook.. it depends on the people you know or what they talk about.. people want to express themselves..

I feeling Stagga' post...I find it all extreme, and interesting.
    Especially when u see people adding 7-8 people daily to their friends list.

LR' that's why I utilize the grouping feature.

Credits
    Depends on whot the person is.. some people like promoters. KEEP adding peopple..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Credits
    fb and twitter does wonders if you're in the social/arts/event planning/entertainment industry or if you're just a person that's all about networking, but if it's for personal use only, no reason to have 500 friends when u probably only know about 100 or less.
    Not a single ounce of fock shall be given today...