Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: Quiet Storm

  1. #16
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Storm
    that is what you get. I tell you not to buy the ky jelly from in Bobbys on Church Ave but to buy it from the one on Utica but no. when ah go back to get some panty I will pick you up the good one.
    *falls off chair and passes out*

  2. #17
    Look de Storm coming Quiet Storm's Avatar Quiet Storm is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    St. aNn's MaD HoUsE
    Posts
    1,950
    Credits
    1,006,717
    Quote Originally Posted by ARAMˣITA
    *falls off chair and passes out*
    doh fall nah because if you buying yuh ky from church ave. you buying yuh panty dey to and when yuh fall and ppl see them they go laff.

  3. #18
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Storm
    doh fall nah because if you buying yuh ky from church ave. you buying yuh panty dey to and when yuh fall and ppl see them they go laff.
    they could laff all deh want, at least meh bingo bags don't have hole in them

  4. #19
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    Quote Originally Posted by ARAMˣITA
    they could laff all deh want, at least meh bingo bags don't have hole in them
    dais only eff u en pass de 48 h hole expiration date.

    afta 48 h, no holes are barred.

    my cousin get embarassed pun chuch ave dat same way and when she went back dais what dem tell she.

  5. #20
    Look de Storm coming Quiet Storm's Avatar Quiet Storm is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    St. aNn's MaD HoUsE
    Posts
    1,950
    Credits
    1,006,717
    Quote Originally Posted by ARAMˣITA
    they could laff all deh want, at least meh bingo bags don't have hole in them

    lol ah glad to know that you take Mom advice and left them holie panty home.

  6. #21
    Look de Storm coming Quiet Storm's Avatar Quiet Storm is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    St. aNn's MaD HoUsE
    Posts
    1,950
    Credits
    1,006,717
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    dais only eff u en pass de 48 h hole expiration date.

    afta 48 h, no holes are barred.

    my cousin get embarassed pun chuch ave dat same way and when she went back dais what dem tell she.

    lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •