Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Quiet Storm

  1. #1
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762

    Quiet Storm

    Stop pepping in deh ppl room please

  2. #2
    Soon to be Banned Mister Skinny's Avatar Mister Skinny is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In a box near you
    Posts
    2,120
    Credits
    1,007,336
    Quote Originally Posted by ARAMˣITA
    Stop pepping in deh ppl room please
    Word.....atleast wait until i put my clothes back on....damn

  3. #3
    Look de Storm coming Quiet Storm's Avatar Quiet Storm is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    St. aNn's MaD HoUsE
    Posts
    1,950
    Credits
    1,006,717
    Quote Originally Posted by ARAMˣITA
    Stop pepping in deh ppl room please
    lol I doh peep in backchat. I does peep in opp sex it much more funnier and drama free in there.

  4. #4
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Leave she I hear she writing an OPP memoire soon enough!!

  5. #5
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Skinny
    Word.....atleast wait until i put my clothes back on....damn
    lawddd Quiet come and see Skinny with no clothes on!

  6. #6
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Storm
    lol I doh peep in backchat. I does peep in opp sex it much more funnier and drama free in there.
    what's dat, you getting pointers in OPP or wha? LOL!

  7. #7
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by PJK
    Leave she I hear she writing an OPP memoire soon enough!!
    you with that pig and ball

  8. #8
    Soon to be Banned Mister Skinny's Avatar Mister Skinny is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In a box near you
    Posts
    2,120
    Credits
    1,007,336
    Quote Originally Posted by ARAMˣITA
    lawddd Quiet come and see Skinny with no clothes on!
    Nah, I like QS, next thing you know she see me with no clothes on and rupture she belly from laughing to hard.......QS doh look nah, for your own safety

  9. #9
    Look de Storm coming Quiet Storm's Avatar Quiet Storm is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    St. aNn's MaD HoUsE
    Posts
    1,950
    Credits
    1,006,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Skinny
    Word.....atleast wait until i put my clothes back on....damn

    now because you open your big mouth everyone will want to come and see you in all your sexiness.

    P.S: all yuh back off mey sexy skinny man plz. I doh want to be force to cut nobody

  10. #10
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Storm
    now because you open your big mouth everyone will want to come and see you in all your sexiness.

    P.S: all yuh back off mey sexy skinny man plz. I doh want to be force to cut nobody
    *DEAD*

  11. #11
    twins in full gleee slimgyal's Avatar slimgyal is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    somewhere ova de rainbow
    Posts
    13,155
    Credits
    1,503,190
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Storm
    lol I doh peep in backchat. I does peep in opp sex it much more funnier and drama free in there.


  12. #12
    Look de Storm coming Quiet Storm's Avatar Quiet Storm is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    St. aNn's MaD HoUsE
    Posts
    1,950
    Credits
    1,006,717
    PJK and Cara: ah getting pointers from opp. all yuh play I going to find out where I can get my free sample of ky jelly. opp is informative

  13. #13
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Storm
    PJK and Cara: ah getting pointers from opp. all yuh play I going to find out where I can get my free sample of ky jelly. opp is informative
    oh please what's wrong with baby oil and vaseline? allyuh to high tech with this KY (mash up nuncee jelly)

  14. #14
    Look de Storm coming Quiet Storm's Avatar Quiet Storm is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    St. aNn's MaD HoUsE
    Posts
    1,950
    Credits
    1,006,717
    Quote Originally Posted by ARAMˣITA
    oh please what's wrong with baby oil and vaseline? allyuh to high tech with this KY (mash up nuncee jelly)

    that is what you get. I tell you not to buy the ky jelly from in Bobbys on Church Ave but to buy it from the one on Utica but no. when ah go back to get some panty I will pick you up the good one.

  15. #15
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Storm
    that is what you get. I tell you not to buy the ky jelly from in Bobbys on Church Ave but to buy it from the one on Utica but no. when ah go back to get some panty I will pick you up the good one.
    *dead*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •