Thread: Question for STRYKA

Credits

Question for STRYKA

Have u ever considered doing your own TV show???? I am very impressed with the site and what it represents, I would love to see something like this on TV. Just like you have pics from different fetes maybe u could have an entire show with scenes from different fetes. Or just like you have the AV room you could be showing videos of these same songs that we listen to(If they have videos). And your Artist Bios could be inteviews. What do you think????

Credits

RE: Question for STRYKA

SHHHHHH.... "LOW, LOW.... Keep it LOW"... can't tell all the secrets... other people have mentioned your ideas before and things are in the works for a couple of them to be completed for November... but it's all about SPONSORS stepping to the plate and recognizing that this thing that we have here is huge... so I can do this ting quickly... in short... I take alot of suggestions/feedback and ideas of my own and write them down on a "TODO" list which is now 2 pages long... and growing... ISLANDMIX.com has come far but has a long way to go still... plenty people still don't know about the site... The only draw back is that it is not a huge operation... I am the only ONE writing the CODE, paying the bills and working a FULLTIME job... I do get great help from other contributers on the site... but time and money makes tings go slow...

Iwer say he don't want PUFFY to take this flag and wavin' and call it he own... WELL, I don't want Bill Gates to take advantage of what we have here... next thing Bill would want us to stop typing slang so he can understand... YUH MAD O'WHA!!!

STRYKA...

p.s. plenty people still don't know about the site... but that's where allyuh have helped... by spreading the word and telling people what we are about... a family that respects and wants to share our culture...

p.s.s. I hope allyuh see what is happening on B.E.T. - a Norh Carolina rapper is singing bout throwing your clothes off and swinging it round like a "helicopter"... Petey Pablo - Raise Up - it's started...

Your IslandMix.com Webmaster...

Credits

RE: Has Labour Day outgrown Eastern Parkway

Credits

RE: Question for STRYKA

if you ever need help from anyone no matter how small, even if it's just promotion (i'm very good at that) or another member of your very creative team, please keep me in mind.