Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: question for the Obama supporters....

  1. #1
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356

    question for the Obama supporters....

    Do you guys really think that he can change things as president? DO you really think that he is any better than Billary or Mccain? or....do you just like the fact that he is a smart black guy kicking the sh!t out of white america and the powers that be?


    YES WE CAN

  2. #2
    Banned liteskinboy is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Garrison
    Posts
    2,697
    Credits
    1,016,376
    All i know when some people are determine to fight someone they will attack from every angle.

    #################### shut tha fuk up.

  3. #3
    Totee lickin shotz Bajan_bedroom_bully's Avatar Bajan_bedroom_bully is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    bklyn
    Posts
    2,109
    Credits
    307,993
    I don't know if he can change things, but he is motivating ppl to get involved who never have before. More ppl paying attention to whats going on in Washington will help keep elected officials in check and hopefully work for ppl more.

    look how many posts on imix about him

  4. #4
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by liteskinboy View Post
    All i know when some people are determine to fight someone they will attack from every angle.

    #################### shut tha fuk up.
    sometimes you say things that make sense....MOST times you chat fackery...like you are doing right now.

  5. #5
    Banned liteskinboy is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Garrison
    Posts
    2,697
    Credits
    1,016,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    sometimes you say things that make sense....MOST times you chat fackery...like you are doing right now.
    why you hating on Obama so hard ?

    why are you scare #################### ?

    Go in the voting booth, close your eyes, open it then vote for Obama in Nov.

  6. #6
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by liteskinboy View Post
    why you hating on Obama so hard ?

    why are you scare #################### ?

    Go in the voting booth, close your eyes, open it then vote for Obama in Nov.
    i guess you havent been paying attention to my posts. I am a STRONG obama supporter. people support Obama for different reasons. this thread is to discuss those different reasons.....eh.....


    now go suck one of your thugs fassy eh!

  7. #7
    Banned liteskinboy is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Garrison
    Posts
    2,697
    Credits
    1,016,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    i guess you havent been paying attention to my posts. I am a STRONG obama supporter. people support Obama for different reasons. this thread is to discuss those different reasons.....eh.....


    now go suck one of your thugs fassy eh!
    Focus on why you support him

  8. #8
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by liteskinboy View Post
    Focus on why you support him
    my reasoning is simple. i support him cause he is black and is functional in mainstream society

  9. #9
    another day... Ms. Hershey's Avatar Ms. Hershey is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Why, you comin' tuh visit?
    Posts
    16,495
    Credits
    1,529,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    Do you guys really think that he can change things as president? DO you really think that he is any better than Billary or Mccain? or....do you just like the fact that he is a smart black guy kicking the sh!t out of white america and the powers that be?

    YES WE CAN
    that's definitely one reason i'm a supporter. lol now while i definitely don't think washington can change miraculously overnight,he's definitely got the ideas necessary to incite change that's been sorely lacking with the powers that be. i see him as making the power moves necessary to get this country back into some sort of good standing. i could be idealistic but i think supporting a candidate comes with some sort of idealism.

  10. #10
    where de crix Oneshot's Avatar Oneshot is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brick City, NJ
    Posts
    24,667
    Credits
    40,139,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    Do you guys really think that he can change things as president? DO you really think that he is any better than Billary or Mccain? or....do you just like the fact that he is a smart black guy kicking the sh!t out of white america and the powers that be?


    YES WE CAN

    1) he is black and male

  11. #11
    Ęmρ®ëśš VăńєŞŞâ Libralove83 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    the world...
    Posts
    11,086
    Credits
    1,160,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    i guess you havent been paying attention to my posts. I am a STRONG obama supporter. people support Obama for different reasons. this thread is to discuss those different reasons.....eh.....


    now go suck one of your thugs fassy eh!


    Yes I believe he can do it. Look at the responses from Billary...she makes no sense to me. Especially at the last debate, who the hell says "I just wanna point out that I'm always being asked questions first".....so what's ur point?? That was very unprofessional. If she win she's just gonna bring all kind of emotions and crying and b!tching. We need a strong person for the office to undo all the shit Bush did.
    "If they were appreciated for their personality in the first place, she would not have been told to get extensions or weave when she started out as a reporter. This whole thing would not have been an issue to begin with if these women were appreciated for what was in their heads and on on top it." - Hello BKLYN

  12. #12
    God is my pilot Shandy 2.0's Avatar Shandy 2.0 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Posts
    26,976
    Credits
    1,088,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    Do you guys really think that he can change things as president? DO you really think that he is any better than Billary or Mccain? or....do you just like the fact that he is a smart black guy kicking the sh!t out of white america and the powers that be?


    YES WE CAN
    shit that's part of it. lol and he's better than Billary and McCain.

    While I don't think things will miraculously change overnight, I do believe he is the breath of fresh air we need in the US government right now. We have been stuck with the status quo for over 20 years, 20-something years this nation has been stagnant, we have a stagnant government, Obama can bring about that change that Billary just can't bring. If Obama can change a few Major things in his first term* then he has done plenty because there is one hell of a mess to clean up in January 2009!

    *yes, I'm that bold in my hope to think that Obama can win a second term lol lol lol
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

    "If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

  13. #13
    God is my pilot Shandy 2.0's Avatar Shandy 2.0 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Posts
    26,976
    Credits
    1,088,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Libralove83 View Post


    Yes I believe he can do it. Look at the responses from Billary...she makes no sense to me. Especially at the last debate, who the hell says "I just wanna point out that I'm always being asked questions first".....so what's ur point?? That was very unprofessional. If she win she's just gonna bring all kind of emotions and crying and b!tching. We need a strong person for the office to undo all the shit Bush did.
    Yeah, I was like you want to be president of the United States and yuh b!tching about who gets the first question???? WTF you running for?

    and don't forget the SNL crack, that is as out of left field in the debate as singing "D!ck in a Box"
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

    "If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

  14. #14
    Registered User Skilz™'s Avatar Skilz™ is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,181
    Credits
    641,864
    People supporting Obama just because he is black

  15. #15
    Registered User RotiKing2004eva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Somewhere warm
    Posts
    13,140
    Credits
    1,598,656

    Even If Things Stay The Same....

    ...more minority youth will become political leaders ( from just choosing poli as a major in college to being a mayor, senator, counsilman, etc ) in the future. They will have an incredible and real role model. Obama will probably be the first president to appear on 106 and Park and the youth will have a great father figure to aspire to be.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •