Thread: Question to the Ladies

Credits

Question to the Ladies

No offense to any woman that does this, but:

Why is it when you find out someone you are interested in or someone you use to deal with becomes involved in a relationship, you become overly interested in him? You do things you did not do before like calling his house regularly, calling his job, popping up and visiting him, etc.

Is it that you feel that you are losing out? Or do you feel that you are better for him? Why try and keep him from the one that makes him genuinely happy?

Peace and Blessings
    Chyna_Doll signing out

trinitat

RE: I FEEL SO...

Credits

RE: Question to the Ladies

Hey girl!!!

I guess some women dont want that "other" woman to take their place in that guy's heart, even though they may have never had a spot in the first place. They dont want to feel left out of his life. And of course you want what you cant have!!!

I just think its nasty to want someone elses left overs! I mean why try and take someone's man. If he wanted you in the first place, you would have been with him.

However I feel that some women are plain out b*tches!!! Seriously I know alot of females that just dont want to see their ex happy.

Girl dem gyuls dem straight up sketels!

Peace and Love
    socababy

trinitat

it sounds like you got issues, girl lemme be the first to say that i personally don't pull these stunts 'cause when it's done, it's done! if he wants you back then allyuh try a ting but doh run behind a man 'cause he have girl and u want to hate x( i have been through this so i know and i get angry when i think about it.
    chyna, some women are just haters and can't see a man that they have been with, happy without them! if this is happening to you, doh stress it until she starts to disrespect you 'cause if she had it all like that, then your man wouldn't have been with you in the first place! if the situation gets out of hand and your man can't handle it anymore, then you step in. i'm not advocating violence "'cause queens shouldn't swing..." (sorry, but i'm in a quoting mood today), but you handle what needs to be handled }>

"don't need no hateration..." mjb

Credits

I could dinitely relate to this I was datin this guy a couple of years ago when i meet him he had a this friend who he claim well actually she was his best friend anyway, while we were dating the little heifer, try to push up on my man,she wrote him this letter (which i happen to find)telling him how much she was in love wit him and how she was so afraid to tell him, but now she see that he is slipping away and think the timing was so right. when i found the little "love note" i confronted her she claim that it wasnt meanth to interfere with our relationship . well off course i let her have it he didnt want(at least thats what i've been told). so its very low and nasty to try to push up someone else man especially if u know they are taken .

as the song said leave ppl man and find yuh own man