Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: A question for the females...

  1. #1
    Registered User Ushawishi is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Malkia
    Posts
    2,492
    Credits
    1,014,660

    Question A question for the females...

    or fellas dat know de ansa.

    It have a dance I does see all you do I gone try to describe it....

    It does happen mostly when going down .... but for de most part is de legs the flapping, backside normally does cock back but waist have very limited movements in most cases...

    Wat is it called and wat is de aim for it?I asking cuz it does looking like all you cyah wine and think all you wining.I have seen women use there legs to make de waist move but some of all u does push it waist not moving at all just flapping all you legs...increasing trend i notice just wondering if it is a dance or just being lazy or just de goal not being reached?

  2. #2
    Registered User iPicong's Avatar iPicong is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    JC/Brazil 2014
    Posts
    51,424
    Credits
    44,178,436
    cyat need ah scratch?
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio



    LR Advertising LLC

  3. #3
    Registered User Ushawishi is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Malkia
    Posts
    2,492
    Credits
    1,014,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Jack Bauer View Post
    cyat need ah scratch?
    I fawt is dere skirt dey does be holding togedda oui.

  4. #4
    I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    yuh too fass...steups
    Posts
    15,483
    Credits
    1,599,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Influence View Post
    or fellas dat know de ansa.

    It have a dance I does see all you do I gone try to describe it....

    It does happen mostly when going down .... but for de most part is de legs the flapping, backside normally does cock back but waist have very limited movements in most cases...

    Wat is it called and wat is de aim for it?I asking cuz it does looking like all you cyah wine and think all you wining.I have seen women use there legs to make de waist move but some of all u does push it waist not moving at all just flapping all you legs...increasing trend i notice just wondering if it is a dance or just being lazy or just de goal not being reached?
    for me, i do that when i dont feel like dancing much....

  5. #5
    Registered User Ushawishi is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Malkia
    Posts
    2,492
    Credits
    1,014,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.69 View Post
    for me, i do that when i dont feel like dancing much....
    oh ho tanks for clearing dat up...

  6. #6
    Registered User YardiePrincess's Avatar YardiePrincess is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ..
    Posts
    6,271
    Credits
    1,523,305
    LOL I am actually here trying to do what you describe to see if I can figure it out. Maybe its a version of the "butterfly" from the olden days. But nuff nowadays dances involve not necessarily moving your waste hard. Is a reggae and hip hop fusion thing I think.

  7. #7
    Spoogie
    Guest
    video

  8. #8
    Registered User Ushawishi is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Malkia
    Posts
    2,492
    Credits
    1,014,660
    Quote Originally Posted by ~SR~ View Post
    LOL I am actually here trying to do what you describe to see if I can figure it out. Maybe its a version of the "butterfly" from the olden days. But nuff nowadays dances involve not necessarily moving your waste hard. Is a reggae and hip hop fusion thing I think.
    na not butterfly ... i will try to catch one on video... i does see it more often recently..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •