Thread: question? About 4 kings Fete

Credits

question? About 4 kings Fete

I heard that there was a Shooting @ Di 4 kings Thing.... Any Info as to if any one was seriously hurt??

Credits
    While I hesitated to respond to this post, I am doing so with the blessing of members of D4 Kings, and out of respect for the young man that lost his life.

Page 22
    By MELISSA GRACE
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

A man was fatally shot and two others wounded in a shootout after they left a soldier's going-away party held in a Jewish community center in Brooklyn early yesterday, police said.
    Sheldon Williams, 29, was shot three times in the neck and torso across the street from the center and at the corner of Nostrand Ave. and Kings Highway in Flatlands about 5:40 a.m.

Police believe the gunfire was sparked by an argument between Williams and a second man, who also was shot.

"They had a dispute over the course of the evening," said a police spokesman, adding that cops did not know what the argument was about.

Williams died of his wounds at 7:05a.m. at New York Community Hospital, cops said.

Police did not identify the injured men, saying only that a 29-year-old man was shot in the buttocks and a 26-year-old man was shot in the stomach.

They were taken to Kings County Hospital and were listed in stable condition yesterday.

A man who identified himself as a representative of the Kingsway Jewish Center, where the party was held, said a hall at the center had been rented out for a going-away party for a man leaving to serve in the U.S. armed forces in Iraq.

He said the people who threw the party were not connected to the center.

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Credits
    WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO...MY CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY OF SHELDON. MAY HE REST IN PEACE!
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

Credits
    Going-away party???

Anyway, that is truly sad and my heart goes out to everyone who was involved especially to the family of the young man who died. RIP Sheldon.

Also, I hope this incident does not bring complications future to Caribbean parties and/ or to promoters who plan on having parties at Kingsway

Credits
    Originally posted by Trini Prinzez
    Going-away party???

Anyway, that is truly sad and my heart goes out to everyone who was involved especially to the family of the young man who died. RIP Sheldon.

Also, I hope this incident does not bring complications future to Caribbean parties and/ or to promoters who plan on having parties at Kingsway
    It is very unfortunate for the family and my prayers and condolences go out to them...I'm also confused about this being a going away party...

Credits
    Originally posted by SweetTnT
    It is very unfortunate for the family and my prayers and condolences go out to them...I'm also confused about this being a going away party...
    The owners were basically just covering their behinds...as usual.

Credits
    sooo sorry to hear that!! Very sad indeed.....Thanks for the update Island....

Credits
    Originally posted by Notorious
    sooo sorry to hear that!! Very sad indeed.....Thanks for the update Island....
    A statement from D4 Kings...

just 2 things to say...

1. D4 KINGS CREW is officially on the shelf for a few months, and although what went on has nothing to do what so ever with IN and OUT promotions or D4 KINGS CREW, Our deepest apology goes out to the patrons who came out to enjoy themselves...

and

2. For the other individuals who "means no harm" by fighting and causing curruption in every fete they attend... D4 KINGS CREW
    have accepted the NYPD's offer of also attending our fetes
    They too "means No Harm"

guest1
    That sh!t is sad to know you come to party and get shoot and the thing is that is some one that cool with you shoot you because of some stupid sh!t that happen in the past, now they sorry. Also it's the kind of life style these young fellas live, it sad really sad i feeling sorry to know you come down from boston to enjoy yuh self and now you going in a box to your real home.