Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Question #2.. If your child turned out to be a loser

  1. #1
    Temporary Suspension Swerve is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,361
    Credits
    9,522

    Question #2.. If your child turned out to be a loser

    Just a perpetual unemployed, criminal, drug addict, prostitute/porn star, broke, thief and just utterly wutless burden on Society....

    Would u wish u never had that child?

  2. #2
    Registered User Skilz™'s Avatar Skilz™ is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,181
    Credits
    641,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
    Just a perpetual unemployed, criminal, drug addict, prostitute/porn star, broke, thief and just utterly wutless burden on Society....

    Would u wish u never had that child?
    If your child turned out to be a loser then its your fault.

  3. #3
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
    Just a perpetual unemployed, criminal, drug addict, prostitute/porn star, broke, thief and just utterly wutless burden on Society....

    Would u wish u never had that child?
    Kinda early to be so depressing.

    Let ppl have their morning coffee at least so you don't drop dem too low from the caffeine high.


    kthnxbye

    I'll return around 12 when the day really goes south.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  4. #4
    God is my pilot Shandy 2.0's Avatar Shandy 2.0 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Posts
    26,976
    Credits
    1,088,856
    I sense a pattern with you today marathon man!
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

    "If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

  5. #5
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    btw where is ques 1?
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  6. #6
    Temporary Suspension Swerve is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,361
    Credits
    9,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandy 2.0 View Post
    I sense a pattern with you today marathon man!
    you should come out to see me run the NYC half on August 15th.. Might need someone to carry me afterwards. Atleast roll my body down to the subway station.

  7. #7
    Temporary Suspension Swerve is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,361
    Credits
    9,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    btw where is ques 1?
    Starts off "does your existence".. or something like that

  8. #8
    Registered User MR HYPE's Avatar MR HYPE is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Where ever ya see meh
    Posts
    7,634
    Credits
    1,623,520
    nah....

    things can always change...or he can go jail and tun muslim

  9. #9
    Temporary Suspension Swerve is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,361
    Credits
    9,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilz™ View Post
    If your child turned out to be a loser then its your fault.
    Absolutely.... but that doesn't answer the question...

  10. #10
    Temporary Suspension Swerve is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,361
    Credits
    9,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hype View Post
    nah....

    things can always change...or he can go jail and tun muslim
    LMAO... guess that will make his/her parents proud.

  11. #11
    God is my pilot Shandy 2.0's Avatar Shandy 2.0 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Posts
    26,976
    Credits
    1,088,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
    you should come out to see me run the NYC half on August 15th.. Might need someone to carry me afterwards. Atleast roll my body down to the subway station.
    sure I'll gladly roll you down the block into the station!
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

    "If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

  12. #12
    Registered User MR HYPE's Avatar MR HYPE is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Where ever ya see meh
    Posts
    7,634
    Credits
    1,623,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
    LMAO... guess that will make his/her parents proud.
    [menace 2 society] if allah can make hima better man than jesus can, then i am all for it[menace 2 society]




    On the real though....i personally know a dude who hustled the raw,got hooked on the raw, strung out...and made it back to now being a seargeant in the USA army! Got in the army age 30-34...


    its never too late!

  13. #13
    Temporary Suspension Swerve is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,361
    Credits
    9,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hype View Post
    [menace 2 society] if allah can make hima better man than jesus can, then i am all for it[menace 2 society]




    On the real though....i personally know a dude who hustled the raw,got hooked on the raw, strung out...and made it back to now being a seargeant in the USA army! Got in the army age 30-34...

    its never too late!
    Impressive...The reclamation stories are great so it can happen.

    then again, when I walk around the streets of downtown Baltimore... some of the lost souls that I see make me think otherwise..and Im talking about some much older people... ie. late 40's, 50's. Atleast they look it from the hardlives they have been living.

  14. #14
    Registered User MR HYPE's Avatar MR HYPE is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Where ever ya see meh
    Posts
    7,634
    Credits
    1,623,520
    well in bmore maybe their parents aint shyt either....so who really failed who

  15. #15
    another day... Ms. Hershey's Avatar Ms. Hershey is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Why, you comin' tuh visit?
    Posts
    16,495
    Credits
    1,529,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
    you should come out to see me run the NYC half on August 15th.. Might need someone to carry me afterwards. Atleast roll my body down to the subway station.
    i'll come with a banner to cheer you on. i can help Shandy give you a kickstart into the subway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hype View Post
    nah....

    things can always change...or he can go jail and tun muslim


    Quote Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
    Impressive...The reclamation stories are great so it can happen.

    then again, when I walk around the streets of downtown Baltimore... some of the lost souls that I see make me think otherwise..and Im talking about some much older people... ie. late 40's, 50's. Atleast they look it from the hardlives they have been living.
    while we know some of these folks have emotional/psychological issues that impede them... many of them are just lazy and shiftless. the amount of people just being worthless for no reason is ridiculous.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •