Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question.......

Credits

Question.......

How do you tell someone that's been trying to get in contact with you for 4 years now....that you don't feel like being bothered, you don't really have anything to say to them, and you have no explanation as to why you don't feel like being bothered with them
    "If they were appreciated for their personality in the first place, she would not have been told to get extensions or weave when she started out as a reporter. This whole thing would not have been an issue to begin with if these women were appreciated for what was in their heads and on on top it." - Hello BKLYN

Credits
    amm .." It's nice that you kept me in your thoughts all this while but i prefer if we not communicate. thanks" ....

or "kai yuh pokey sah side" ......less diplomatic but to the point ....
    Last edited by masterflex; 03-03-2009 at 07:45 PM. Reason: rass....
    One step at a time

Credits
    scary isnt it
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    While an explanation would be nice...I think what Flex said would suffice.Better to let them know than to try to ignore them cause they would still try to contact you...you better hope they not trying to tell you that you could have AIDS

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Libralove83 View Post
    How do you tell someone that's been trying to get in contact with you for 4 years now....that you don't feel like being bothered, you don't really have anything to say to them, and you have no explanation as to why you don't feel like being bothered with them
    igrore them until they leave you alone
    if they dont leave you alone they are probably a stalker and a bit crazy

Taj
    Credits
    Write them a letter let them know how you feel and invite them to respond and vent their feelings.
    Hopefully the response will give them closure and you can ignore them again.

Sometimes ppl just need to say their piece and have their feelings acknowledged if you can't be hurt by what they have to say either way leh dem pound out dey keystrokes.

Notice I keeping this strictly electronic no meetings or phone convos.
    Last edited by Taj; 03-03-2009 at 08:42 PM.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    yall might think I'm crazy.....but it's my father!

Last time I saw him was 2001 at my HS graduation.....dude didn't wanna dish out no money for college....and so in 2005 (after I graduated) he starts sending birthday cards and playing like he's been searching for me. I haven't responded to any of his emails becuz I have nothing to say........Now I see he join Facebook and he wants to add me....<----AWKWARD

Am I wrong though?
    "If they were appreciated for their personality in the first place, she would not have been told to get extensions or weave when she started out as a reporter. This whole thing would not have been an issue to begin with if these women were appreciated for what was in their heads and on on top it." - Hello BKLYN

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by masterflex View Post
    amm .." It's nice that you kept me in your thoughts all this while but i prefer if we not communicate. thanks" ....

or "kai yuh pokey sah side" ......less diplomatic but to the point ....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilz™ View Post
    While an explanation would be nice...I think what Flex said would suffice.Better to let them know than to try to ignore them cause they would still try to contact you...you better hope they not trying to tell you that you could have AIDS
    no it's not to tell me they gave me AIDS!!

But I honestly don't feel like I have to explain anything....

Credits

Last time I saw him was 2001 at my HS graduation.....dude didn't wanna dish out no money for college....and so in 2005 (after I graduated) he starts sending birthday cards and playing like he's been searching for me. I haven't responded to any of his emails becuz I have nothing to say........Now I see he join Facebook and he wants to add me....<----AWKWARD

Am I wrong though?
    I say go with TAJ approach. he say he piece u say yuh piece and done. I wasnt adding him to my FB though...or he was going under extremly limited

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzePenze View Post
    I say go with TAJ approach. he say he piece u say yuh piece and done. I wasnt adding him to my FB though...or he was going under extremly limited
    I know..for him to macco all my business!! I thought about doing the limited profile, but I figured that might give him a reason to search more and dig for more info

Credits
    yuh not wrong........do what yuh must to protect yuhself until he prove he worthy of being yuh father.....i have no problems treating family like bandits
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Taj
    Credits

Am I wrong though?
    No I don't think you're crazy from my experience when I saw your post in my head I assumed that's who it was.

You may change your mind in a couple of years. I know I sorta did. My older cousin told me to let it go and I said I had but until later I didn't realize I hadn't let it go.

You may get to a point where you pity him in a sense... the worse thing in life is regrets even more burning is missing the opportunity to aright the regrets. Everyone gets old and wants forgiveness for some things sometimes.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits

Am I wrong though?
    You did nothing wrong tell him to give you 60k then you could talk

Credits

Am I wrong though?
    I can relate to this..I aint hear hi nor bye from my father in Donkey years and then when i go home and visit bim ..when we at the few family functions i attend he introducin me as his daughter..i had to ask if he had another child i aint know bout..
    for me its outta sight outta mind...

Libra just so he can get wuhever he want off his chest let him speak his piece and you continue your regularly scheduled programming. Ask him if you in his will
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

Queen GodIs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast