Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question

Credits

Question Question

why do island ########################s think that they are better than american ########################s? Most of you are just as stupid as the ########################s living here. I work with a few of you ########################s and the way i hear some of you talk like if you are so much better than american ########################s. well i'm here to tell you that all you ########################s are the same and we don't care which island you are from. Also, we don't want to hear about how pretty your little island is neither do we want to eat some of your nasty food(who the hell came up with the idea of eating pickled chicken feet?). If your little island is so pretty and its so nice there then why the hell are you in America? if you love your island so much then take your asses back there because we really don't want you here either you coconut water peas and rice eating monkeys!

Credits
    so das y u came on imix for?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickyan View Post
    yes. I am trying to figure out you island ########################s. You are probably beautiful. Alot of island ######################## women have pretty faces and nice skin but they are dumb as hell. I hope you are not one of those pretty face but no brain coconuts.

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by america View Post
    why do island ########################s think that they are better than american ########################s? Most of you are just as stupid as the ########################s living here. I work with a few of you ########################s and the way i hear some of you talk like if you are so much better than american ########################s. well i'm here to tell you that all you ########################s are the same and we don't care which island you are from. Also, we don't want to hear about how pretty your little island is neither do we want to eat some of your nasty food(who the hell came up with the idea of eating pickled chicken feet?). If your little island is so pretty and its so nice there then why the hell are you in America? if you love your island so much then take your asses back there because we really don't want you here either you coconut water peas and rice eating monkeys!

Sorry you feel this way. I'll pack my bags in the morning.

ank
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickyan View Post
    This person really into or very interesting or if he/she/could , he/she wanted to be or ....the person idolizes somebody from caribbean island but the person is said nothing from somebody ...and try to get to know about island

or..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    Sorry you feel this way. I'll pack my bags in the morning.
    great! 1 down, 568,000 more to go. Hurry up and go home and build your own country up because we definitely don't need you here.

Credits
    @ this ignorant fool.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane Lucian View Post
    @ this ignorant fool.
    are you ready to leave our country and go back to your own? i'm pretty sure your brain is the size of a mustard seed therefore you are no good to us. You are probably one of those ########################s that like to look like they have money but yet they are using foodstamps to buy food. Is your mother on foodstamps?

T-MAKAA
    are you ready to leave our country and go back to your own? i'm pretty sure your brain is the size of a mustard seed therefore you are no good to us. You are probably one of those ########################s that like to look like they have money but yet they are using foodstamps to buy food. Is your mother on foodstamps?
    Do you know how big a tree comes out of that small seed?

Credits
    how yuh know dat can't be my country too? ,how yuh know i live in de fuking US?.

food stamps? nah homie i leave that for ual. Don't look for work (most of ual are drop outs & former jail birds) any way so kfc and burger king is the only jobs ual can get.

yuh pull out all de West Indians out of NY even 1st and 2nd Generation the NY economy will be in a mess.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    Do you know how big a tree comes out of that small seed?
    so you have a brain the size of a mustard seed too?

Credits
    so you have a brain the size of a mustard seed too?
    nah will leave for your people that are on food stamps.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane Lucian View Post
    how yuh know dat can't be my country too? ,how yuh know i live in de fuking US?.

food stamps? nah homie i leave that for ual. Don't look for work (most of ual are drop outs & former jail birds) any way so kfc and burger king is the only jobs ual can get.
    Did you finish school? because your grammar is on the same level as a 7 yr old. And with that bad grammar that you have, chances are you are the one working in KFC or Burger King. Instead of being on the net at 12am, why don't you try reading a book and expanding your vocabulary and knowledge?

Credits
    Did you finish school? because your grammar is on the same level as a 7 yr old. And with that bad grammar that you have, chances are you are the one working in KFC or Burger King. Instead of being on the net at 12am, why don't you try reading a book and expanding your vocabulary and knowledge?
    Sorry not the the typical American high skool drop out.

My is knowledge where it needs to be.

ank
    Credits
    At first I though the boy changed him name again and came back again..here..

but it doesn't seem you are not that boy. .. knid of terrible than him. ..the boy is not good boy i think but his posts laugh me .

yours never. uumm... what do you want here?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast