Thread: Q & A w/ Bush

Pimptress

Q & A w/ Bush

George Bush goes to a primary school to talk about the war. After his talk he

offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand and George asks him what

his name is. "Bob". "And what is your question, Bob?" "I have 3 questions.

First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second, why

are you President when Al Gore got more votes? And third, what happened to Osama

Bin Laden? Just then the bell rings for recess. George Bush informs the kiddies

that they will continue after recess. When they resume George says, "OK, where

were we? Oh that's right --- question time. Who has a question?" A different

little boy puts up his hand. George points him out and asks him what his name

is. "Steve" "And what is your question, Steve?" "I have 5 questions. First, why

did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second, why are you

President when Al Gore got ! more votes? Third, what happened to Osama Bin

Laden? Fourth, why did the recess bell go 20 minutes early? And fifth, where is

Bob?"

Solidarity
    *rrrriiiinnngggg-rrrriiiinnggg* bye steve.....hahahaaa!

Credits

Re: Q & A w/ Bush

Originally posted by Pimptress
    George Bush goes to a primary school to talk about the war. After his talk he

offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand and George asks him what

his name is. "Bob". "And what is your question, Bob?" "I have 3 questions.

First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second, why

are you President when Al Gore got more votes? And third, what happened to Osama

Bin Laden? Just then the bell rings for recess. George Bush informs the kiddies

that they will continue after recess. When they resume George says, "OK, where

were we? Oh that's right --- question time. Who has a question?" A different

little boy puts up his hand. George points him out and asks him what his name

is. "Steve" "And what is your question, Steve?" "I have 5 questions. First, why

did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second, why are you

President when Al Gore got ! more votes? Third, what happened to Osama Bin

Laden? Fourth, why did the recess bell go 20 minutes early? And fifth, where is

Bob?"

did i tell u dat u in de wrong business.....

leh me know if u need an agent
    www.VibesFromVenus.com

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits
    hahaahahahaa... wherever they keepin Saddam, I'm sure that's where Bob is oui'!! Steve about to find out too!

Pimptress
    soli & empress.....

kama...