Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Ayisyen

Thread: Puerto Rico - Zombie Island

Credits

Puerto Rico - Zombie Island

Apparently there is a new drug out in PR called "Anesthesia" which is actually cooked up horse tranquilizer mixed with heroin or cocaine. It is causing havoc to the point people are literally walking around in a "zombie" state...and this new drug is not helping the drug/crime problem PR already has...with 1 murder every 8 hours...and PR being a major transhipment point for drugs from Columbia and Dominican Republic...

This episode is from a documentary tv series called Drug, Inc. on the national geographic channel...

Credits
    Isn't there a potion in Haiti that's similar?There's a documentary on Vice about it.

Credits
    Yoooooo.

I'm watching it. There are so many gross things in the first 5 minutes. Dude's intestines are outside of his belly! WTFFFF!

Credits
    people who take drugs amaze me.. smoke, shoot up , pop a molly.. just amaze.. smh
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    What a life?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEducator View Post
    Yoooooo.

I'm watching it. There are so many gross things in the first 5 minutes. Dude's intestines are outside of his belly! WTFFFF!
    Lol...not that the situation is funny...but I had the same exact reaction...I actually jumped up to close the video until the guy just happened to pull his shirt back down...talk about a heart stopper...

Oh yea the "jungle rot"...that was hella disgusting...I never knew the tropical humidity/heat affected heroin addicts like that...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Isn't there a potion in Haiti that's similar?There's a documentary on Vice about it.
    I never heard about "Anesthesia" in Haiti or anything similar to it...could you post a link to the documentary?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayisyen View Post
    I never heard about "Anesthesia" in Haiti or anything similar to it...could you post a link to the documentary?
    6 part documentary

Investigating the Haitian Zombie (Part 1/6) - YouTube

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    It's clear you didn't see the documentary I posted. I just finished watching the link on the Haitian Zombie...the drug made to create the Haitian Nzambi and the drug that is creating a "zombie effect" in Puerto Rico have NO RELATIONS to each other at all.

The drug created to make the Haitian Nzambi is made from various plants and animals species that are grounded to a powder form along with a human bone fragment...the Bokor(haitian sorceror) makes this drug which has the effect of making a human appear dead...physically and biologically...to the point even doctors are fooled...hence the "living dead"...when they are "re-awaken" they are said to have no physical control of their body...and their memory is blank...there is no recollection of the past and/or how they arrived at their current situation...this "potion" was administered by Haitian secret societies as a form of punishment to people who committed crimes that were deemed untolerable...

The drug called "Anesthesia" that creates a "zombie effect" on drug users in Puerto Rico is concocted from cooked up horse tranquilizer that is later on mixed with cocaine or heroin before the person injects it into his/her body...the whole purpose of this drug is to increase the "El Nota"(high) of the user...

Credits
    i watched that sh!t, i am definitely not doing drugs. that ish was dark. the man bowels hanging out of his stomach and he running to get high.. yooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! that is some ish..

Credits
    now i wanna see it.. i hate youtube videos tho lol. but i'll watch..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat